Chrispie attacks old man with shaking hands, then called "strong leader" by GOP

When will christie go to Camden or Newark and talk to some women and old men like that?

I'm sure he already has. Republicans admire him for it. They think it makes him look strong. Fat and strong.

barack-obama-chris-christie-2011-9-4-12-30-54.jpg

Come on, look at Chrispie's arms, they are bigger than Obama's thighs. And Obama plays basketball. .

So are Mrs. Obama's. What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

I watched the clip and I didn't see anything overtly offensive from Christie. I thought he came across as arrogant overall but that's just my opinion. The old man brought an unsubstantiated claim to him that was based on a conversation he overheard. Sounds like there is room for a lot of error there. He was trying to make a big deal out of it and had nothing to back it up. If he had some proof this would be a different ballgame.

oh and one more think Krispy would have been funnier than Chrispie because you would be playing off of Krispy Kreme donuts and how he must like them so much ....

I watched the clip and I didn't see anything overtly offensive from Christie. I thought he came across as arrogant overall but that's just my opinion. The old man brought an unsubstantiated claim to him that was based on a conversation he overheard. Sounds like there is room for a lot of error there. He was trying to make a big deal out of it and had nothing to back it up. If he had some proof this would be a different ballgame.

We will have to agree to disagree. The old man asked a question after hearing a women who was "chosen" to ask question say she was a "friend" of Chrispie. The guy is old and white. Chances are probably greater that he's a Republican and wanted to clear something up.

Chrispie attempted and somewhat succeeded in humiliating the old man. How that can be defended I don't know.

But you can imagine all the Republican politicians doing that same exact thing to an old man or an old woman.
ALL OF THEM?.....every stinking one?.....hey Dean quick question....do you think a Democrat Politician would get pissed at one of these things and maybe act like Christie did?......or Democrat Politicians are just to nice to get pissed.....

We will have to agree to disagree. The old man asked a question after hearing a women who was "chosen" to ask question say she was a "friend" of Chrispie. .

You are a deliberately dishonest person. That there was any such woman, and that she was "chosen," or a "friend" remains completely unsupported and you know it.

[ The guy is old and white. Chances are probably greater that he's a Republican and wanted to clear something up..

You don't believe that for a second, you dishonest, partisan hack troll piece of shit.

But you can imagine all the Republican politicians doing that same exact thing to an old man or an old woman.
ALL OF THEM?.....every stinking one?.....hey Dean quick question....do you think a Democrat Politician would get pissed at one of these things and maybe act like Christie did?......or Democrat Politicians are just to nice to get pissed.....

All the ones running for president.

We will have to agree to disagree. The old man asked a question after hearing a women who was "chosen" to ask question say she was a "friend" of Chrispie. .

You are a deliberately dishonest person. That there was any such woman, and that she was "chosen," or a "friend" remains completely unsupported and you know it.

Every person who asked a question was "chosen". Do you think that old man just ran up there and grabbed the mic?

If he said he heard it, why should I cast aspirations on his character because he said something I may or may not want to hear? All Chrispie had to say was "no" and move on. But he was making an "example".

Every person who asked a question was "chosen". Do you think that old man just ran up there and grabbed the mic?

Try reading my post again, you absolute fucking moron.

If he said he heard it, why should I cast aspirations on his character because he said something I may or may not want to hear? All Chrispie had to say was "no" and move on. But he was making an "example".

You are a partisan, hack, whore.

We will have to agree to disagree. The old man asked a question after hearing a women who was "chosen" to ask question say she was a "friend" of Chrispie. The guy is old and white. Chances are probably greater that he's a Republican and wanted to clear something up.

Chrispie attempted and somewhat succeeded in humiliating the old man. How that can be defended I don't know.

I didn't see anything offensive during the clip either. Are you suggesting he was insensitive? What is up with the left's problem surrounding tolerance that they have to come off as overly "sensitive" when they don't like a response that threatenes their ideological view? I'd rather a politician TAKE questions like that, be honest and nip any confusion in the bud, than a President that hand picks only those he WANTS addressing him because of his inability to handle and be confronted by the tough issues.

If you go in and make the determined choice to enter the media ring to propose a question, with the intent to politically try to ruffle some feathers in a "gotcha" moment, then don't like it when SURPRISE they happen to bite back . . . . . buy some tissues next time.

Last edited:

All the ones running for president.

you did not answer the 2nd part of the question Dean.....

What the fuck's a "Morning Joe?"

Morning Joe is an Early Morning show(6AM Eastern) on MSNBC that is hosted by former GOP Representative Joe Scarborough(Fla). Perhaps if you were to expand your horizons beyond FOX and AM radio, you'd realize that there are other sources for information other than ones that promote an EXTREMIST Right Wing Ideology.

Scarborough is a right leaning Moderate. I know that's impossible for you to comprehend, because there is no such thing as a Moderate to people like you. One is either a right wing freak, or a Communist. But do try to think outside of the little box you've placed yourself in for a minute or two...hell you might learn something.

You lying sack of shit. The old man was not "polite," and he got the rebuke he deserved. You are just being a partisan fuck. Knock it off.

Yeah outing dishonesty is just not civil huh?

The old man's demeanor was not "civil," you stupid fuck. That is what asking something "politely" means, shitforbrains.

And he didn't "out" anything since his accusation was in no way confirmed, you stupid, fucking partisan hack.

Asking politely? Oh... is that what Tea Party FREAKS did at town hall meetings? That's right, I keep forgetting... different set of rules for Teabaggers.

barack-obama-chris-christie-2011-9-4-12-30-54.jpg

Come on, look at Chrispie's arms, they are bigger than Obama's thighs. And Obama plays basketball.

And this guy is so rude. The old man asked a question, Chrispie could have simply said "no". Instead, he goes off, "How dare you waste these people's time". To me, the "rant" of a loud glutton took way more time than the serious question of an old man whose hands are indeed shaking. Look at the mic.

Dean... I'm sorry dude... I don't like Christie either, but don't sink to the lowest common denominator like the assholes from the right do on a regular basis. Christie's appearance has nothing to do with anything. It's his behavior. If he were thin, he'd still be an asshole.

Attacking personal shit is what the Baggers do. We are better than that.

Forum List

Back