Chris Wallace is a Pro

D

Dim Bulb

He is truly a guy who is fair and balanced. He pushes everyone. I always learn something watching him interview people.

He is truly a guy who is fair and balanced. He pushes everyone. I always learn something watching him interview people.

He is. Shepard Smith is too. The rest of the Roger Ailes puppets on Fox are terrible. Biased assholes. The women are such airheads. They all wear the Fox News uniform: false eyelashes, heavy make-up, hair extensions, very short tight sleeveless dresses with plunging necklines, and stilettos. Fox does a lot of long shots of the stage with the women placed carefully for full leg and stiletto exposure. Cheesy shit.

So they're pros because they're leftists? I think not.

No Chris Wallace is most certainly not a leftist. The fact is he is willing to ask anyone anything. People on the right and on the left don't like him. That's a good sign of objectivity to me.

So they're pros because they're leftists? I think not.

No Chris Wallace is most certainly not a leftist. The fact is he is willing to ask anyone anything. People on the right and on the left don't like him. That's a good sign of objectivity to me.
I was referring more to shep than Wallace. Although his dad was most certainly a leftist.

He managed the best Presidential debate, by far. Next time around, they should just hire him to do them all.

He managed the best Presidential debate, by far. Next time around, they should just hire him to do them all.
Totally agree. I've had a man crush on him since he was in the MSM.

His sense of humor is insane. I loved it when he used to call into radio shows I was listening to. Wallace is a straight shooter.

He and Tim Russert (rip buddy) are and were the best.

ETA: Wallace and Gallagher were the freaking best together.

Chris makes a good effort at the balancing act, but at heart he is another elitist insider snob. I've always thought Shep was entertaining with his dramatic persona.

He is. Shepard Smith is too. The rest of the Roger Ailes puppets on Fox are terrible. Biased assholes. The women are such airheads. They all wear the Fox News uniform: false eyelashes, heavy make-up, hair extensions, very short tight sleeveless dresses with plunging necklines, and stilettos. Fox does a lot of long shots of the stage with the women placed carefully for full leg and stiletto exposure. Cheesy shit.

Little known fact: The fox news Barbies that appear on that network are manufactured to very specific dimensions by Matel. Even though their only purpose is to attract horny old men as viewers, they are not anatomically correct.
True story.

Who has the gun to your head making you watch Fox News? If you were pro 2nd ammendment, maybe you could be the one with a gun to someone's head making them watch MSNBC.

Who has the gun to your head making you watch Fox News? If you were pro 2nd ammendment, maybe you could be the one with a gun to someone's head making them watch MSNBC.

Wow. RWNJ gun nuts think people should be forced to watch certain shows on the threat of being shot in the head.

Wallace is often a skillful interviewer and moderator and often tries to be fair and balanced but when he claimed the President is trying to shut down the press, he clearly crossed the line from journalism to activism and added substance to President Trump's warning about trusting the press.

Wow. RWNJ gun nuts think people should be forced to watch certain shows on the threat of being shot in the head.

Why else would he be watching FOX NEWS?

What do you think is the reason?

Why else would he be watching FOX NEWS?

What do you think is the reason?

I guess it could be the reason. I've spent a long time trying to figure out why anyone would watch and believe fox crap. Being forced at gunpoint would make sense.

Wallace is alright. Morley Safer is, too. Did I spell that right?

You know who I think is really alright is Paul Harvey. :D

Forum List

Back