Chris Wallace is a Pro

Fox News had on the organizer of the Berkeley riots. She said Milo is a homophobe.

That shit was hilarious.

If we saw each other at a political rally chances are we (mostly lefties) would reserve the right to smash windows and burn cars. This is a political forum not a Church social.

Fox News had on the organizer of the Berkeley riots. She said Milo is a homophobe.

That shit was hilarious.

Not sure what that has to do with Chris Wallace, but link? :)

If we saw each other at a political rally chances are we (mostly lefties) would reserve the right to smash windows and burn cars. This is a political forum not a Church social.

That shit was hilarious.

I forget her name she was on Tucker last Wed or Thursday.

What it has to do with Chris is dispelling the bullshit that Fox never has on anyone with liberal views.

That shit was hilarious.

What it has to do with Chris is dispelling the bullshit that Fox never has on anyone with liberal views.
Oh you mean the insane asian liberal teacher.

Yeah, she needs to be fired ASAP. No one like that should have influence on the minds of malleable children.

That shit was hilarious.

Yeah, she needs to be fired ASAP. No one like that should have influence on the minds of malleable children.

She flat out said her intention was to VIOLATE MILO'S FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS....and that the gay man who has a black boyfriend as a "Homophobe" and a "RACIST".

What a SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY. She had her minions physically assault people going to see Milo, while the pussy Berkeley police allowed it to happen.

That shit was hilarious.

She flat out said her intention was to VIOLATE MILO'S FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS....and that the gay man who has a black boyfriend as a "Homophobe" and a "RACIST".

What a SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY. She had her minions physically assault people going to see Milo, while the pussy Berkeley police allowed it to happen.

I have to admit, that was a serious blow to free speech.

It also made me wish for a Kent State x2 type of situation.

That's crap.

Wallace? he'd be painting houses (with Joe Buck) if not for the "good old boys" network. At least I think that if I ever see him.

I would prefer to look at Sandra Smiths' legs any day
34727f904510fd68af875de635a2b6fc.jpg

These lefitst media have damaged me beyond repair. I don't understand 20mil/yr to read the news to me. They come free on my cable box or I would not have it.

Hey now, Chris Wallace has definitely contributed some really good journalism in his day.

Hey now, Chris Wallace has definitely contributed some really good journalism in his day.

I admit, I never really paid any attention. You think this guy would have any job if not for "Daddy"? I would not hire him to clean my 2nd story gutters LOL!
All I know is Chris is Son of "famous" guy from 60 minutes or something? Another show I quit on way way way back. I know they had Corrupt Dan Rather too. He who forged a Bush memo.

Forum List

Back