Chris Sununu trying to divide Republicans

Globalist warmongering and kowtowing to the CCP aren't "sane", by an stretch.
Who is cowering to the CCP?

Not Biden, not democrats.

The only one who cowered to the CCP, is Trump. The only one personally praising China's president, is Trump. The only one taking China's bribes and payoffs to the tune of $8 million dollars in personal income while president, is Trump.

Wake up!

Look, I know you're Canadian but you've watched our nation's politics from the outside since Trump came on the scene. Loyalty to him is paramount above everything else. You've seen the political careers of politicians destroyed by this man and his followers.
Are you REALLY asking what determines who leads a party after seeing what hell Trump has wrought on the nation and the Republican party? It isn't about ideas and policies. It's about reverence, devotion, and loyalty. You either kiss his ring..or you're done..as a Republican. :)
I have no problem with him being challenged. In fact, I encourage it. I also believed that he should have been at the debates, but that's just me.

In the end though, it still comes down to what the voters want and whom they choose. "Parties" are not supposed to be static, controlled entities, but they have been due to deep pockets donors. This undermines the electoral process.

Challenge him, attack his policies and his fitness for office, but the voters have the final say, as it must be in a democratic process.

I have no problem with him being challenged. In fact, I encourage it. I also believed that he should have been at the debates, but that's just me.

In the end though, it still comes down to what the voters want and whom they choose. "Parties" are not supposed to be static, controlled entities, but they have been due to deep pockets donors. This undermines the electoral process.

Challenge him, attack his policies and his fitness for office, but the voters have the final say, as it must be in a democratic process.
The Republican party has been static and controlled by one man since July, 2016.
You can challenge and attack him all you'd like. He revels in that. And it won't change ONE of his supporters minds, even if you can demonstrate that his policies are bogus...which you would have to dig for since...he has no policy beliefs. :)

The only one who cowered to the CCP, is Trump. The only one personally praising China's president, is Trump. The only one taking China's bribes and payoffs to the tune of $8 million dollars in personal income while president, is Trump.

Wake up!
Bullshit.

Wake up!

Bullshit.

WW

More nonsense.

Are you saying that the CCP Bank wasn't renting from Trump during his Presidency paying him millions and then moving out when he left office?

You know there are business records, tax returns, bank accounts, photographs, persons that worked in the tower and for the bank that can all be called to prove the situation.

WW

Wake up!
Pedo Peter didn't cower, he completely sold his soul....He has "Property of the CCP" stamped on his forehead.

You shitlibs envy Xi Zinping.

Are you saying that the CCP Bank wasn't renting from Trump during his Presidency paying him millions and then moving out when he left office?

You know there are business records, tax returns, bank accounts, photographs, persons that worked in the tower and for the bank that can all be called to prove the situation.

WW
Bullshit.

To think that weasel inherited the legacy of Goldwater makes me want to puke my guts out.
McCain wasn't a very good pilot and had a poor academic record at the Naval Academy.

WW
Those records would be part of his tax filings...If there were any such thing in there as you accuse, it would have been all over XiNN, MSLAD, and Fakes Nooz by now.

8tballfail.png

Forum List

Back