Chris Matthews’s epic meltdown on MSNBC’s Morning Joe

Pretty COOL!!!!

529.gif

He slapped-the-SHIT.....

532.gif
532.gif
532.gif
528.gif

The Confederate Republican Party, 90% white and proud of it. Of course Mitt never had to show his birth certificate, he's white. It's as obvious as the white on your face.

The Confederate Republican Party, 90% white and proud of it. Of course Mitt never had to show his birth certificate, he's white. It's as obvious as the white on your face.
Because everyone knows Mitt is a citizen, still not sure about the kenyan in chief.

I don't give a shit how many times Rdean floats his shit.. I'm never gonna say I'm sad I was born white. suck it up deano.

A string of choice words in a heated manner is an epic meltdown?

Good god, how dumb are you? Do you know what a fucking meltdown is?

Because everyone knows Mitt is a citizen, still not sure about the kenyan in chief.

That makes you pretty dumb, in all honesty.

How could you POSSIBLY not be sure? You're just a retarded birther.

Confederate Republican Party? Haha. That's so contradictory.

What a Moron, the Confederates were Southern Democrats who decided to Fight when the First Republican was elected to the WH, You stupid Fuck.

Learn some History.

Nobody believes Mitt is a citizen

His father was Mexican

That makes you pretty dumb, in all honesty.

How could you POSSIBLY not be sure? You're just a retarded birther.
Nope, just smart enough to figure out that obamaturd the kenyan couldn't come up with a legitimate birth certificate right away, had to wait for a spineless governor brave enough to make one up for him. Obamaturd still has to prove he is a citizen as far as I am concerned. The retards are on the left, retard.

I don't give a shit how many times Rdean floats his shit.. I'm never gonna say I'm sad I was born white. suck it up deano.

Fuck off.

Obama has shown his short form, his long form and articles from two different papers and hospital records. More than any other president in US history. To say it's not racism is racism because right wing lying fucks know they are lying. Obama even had to petition Hawaii to change their laws. That has never happened in US history.

N E V E R H A P P E N N E D I N U S H I S T O R Y U N T I L O B A M A!

Nobody believes Mitt is a citizen

His father was Mexican
By your stupid reasoning then you have to believe that obamaturd is not a citizen. hypocrite.

Fuck off.

Obama has shown his short form, his long form and articles from two different papers and hospital records. More than any other president in US history. To say it's not racism is racism because right wing lying fucks know they are lying. Obama even had to petition Hawaii to change their laws. That has never happened in US history.

N E V E R H A P P E N N E D I N U S H I S T O R Y U N T I L O B A M A!

Not that I buy into any of this Birther crap, but from what I understand Obama has only ever supplied a Digital Copy of his BC, and Nobody can be found who as ever actually seen a Physical Copy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back