Chris Matthews got his butt kicked

man oh man, I heard some of the little Chrissys interview with someone today..

He is going friggen insane. condescending, cuts people off, you can hear the spit flying from his mouth. How people watch that buffoon is beyond me..

Chris Matthews is an old old man, he needs to cut back on eating. The more he eats,the more he talks and lies about all of the issues he's pissed about (kinda like when he blamed Sarah Palin for the Gifford shooting) as soon as he found out about the shooting,the first thing that came to mind was Sarah Palin shooting a reindeer,and that is the reason a Democrat Lunatic shot Giffords in the head, he saw the episode of Sarah Palin shoot&Kill a Reindeer,and decided to go shoot a Congresswoman. That is the Chris Matthews Logic. (oh, I still think Matthews Blames Palin for Pearl Harbour and 9/11)

"The vote on Obama's budget was strictly procedural in order to make the Republicans vote on Paul Ryan's budget and get them on record as wanting to end Medicare. That was the big news. Now the Ryan Budget is really the "Republican Budget" since they overwhelmingly voted for it. This is why you suddenly see all these "senior" commercials begging Republicans to keep away from Medicare. Since most seniors vote Republican, the GOP did itself no favors."

So what you're saying, Rdean...is that the Obama "budget" was a complete sham and that Democrats never had any intention of passing a legitimate budget? Instead of taking care of our nation's looming fiscal crisis, what the Democrats really wanted was to be able to attack Republicans when they tried doing the responsible thing by addressing the problem of entitlement spending?

Wow, now that's quite an admission of irresponsible behavior!

Here's the reality of the situation. If we don't change Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and ObamaCare they will bankrupt us within the next ten years. You can try and obscure that fact with calls for higher taxes on the rich and silly prattle about corporate jets but the fact of the matter is that even if we were to take ALL of the income of the top 2% it STILL wouldn't pay for the entitlements that we have obligated ourselves for.

I've been paying into Social Security since I was 12 years old. How is that an "entitlement"?

The cost of Health Care is much greater than the cost of Medicare. Instead of reducing the cost of Health Care, Republicans blocked anything that would have helped the Middle Class. The number one cause of bankruptcy are Medical Bills. One of the groups most affected by rising Health Care costs is that idiot Right Wing base that vote against their own self interests. We could have had a single payer system if that hadn't been blocked by the filibuster party.

Remember, congressmen don't feel the health care cost and the Republican leadership gladly screws their base over and over again. Because the ignorant base are like a Keystone cop movie asking to be smacked in the face with a "shit pie".

johnnycarsonpie212.jpg

After they get smacked right in the kisser, the first words from their mouths is "You missed a spot". And then they hand their leadership another fucking shit pie.

Who is Chris Matthews? I know who Joe Walsch is though:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ejZYAmV3RU&feature=fvst]‪Joe Walsh Rocky Mountain Way 1975‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

"The vote on Obama's budget was strictly procedural in order to make the Republicans vote on Paul Ryan's budget and get them on record as wanting to end Medicare. That was the big news. Now the Ryan Budget is really the "Republican Budget" since they overwhelmingly voted for it. This is why you suddenly see all these "senior" commercials begging Republicans to keep away from Medicare. Since most seniors vote Republican, the GOP did itself no favors."

So what you're saying, Rdean...is that the Obama "budget" was a complete sham and that Democrats never had any intention of passing a legitimate budget? Instead of taking care of our nation's looming fiscal crisis, what the Democrats really wanted was to be able to attack Republicans when they tried doing the responsible thing by addressing the problem of entitlement spending?

Wow, now that's quite an admission of irresponsible behavior!

Here's the reality of the situation. If we don't change Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and ObamaCare they will bankrupt us within the next ten years. You can try and obscure that fact with calls for higher taxes on the rich and silly prattle about corporate jets but the fact of the matter is that even if we were to take ALL of the income of the top 2% it STILL wouldn't pay for the entitlements that we have obligated ourselves for.

I've been paying into Social Security since I was 12 years old. How is that an "entitlement"?

The cost of Health Care is much greater than the cost of Medicare. Instead of reducing the cost of Health Care, Republicans blocked anything that would have helped the Middle Class. The number one cause of bankruptcy are Medical Bills. One of the groups most affected by rising Health Care costs is that idiot Right Wing base that vote against their own self interests. We could have had a single payer system if that hadn't been blocked by the filibuster party.

Remember, congressmen don't feel the health care cost and the Republican leadership gladly screws their base over and over again. Because the ignorant base are like a Keystone cop movie asking to be smacked in the face with a "shit pie".

johnnycarsonpie212.jpg

After they get smacked right in the kisser, the first words from their mouths is "You missed a spot". And then they hand their leadership another fucking shit pie.

Hey, how come you aren't over in the education forum answering for the lie you told?

no he didn't.

the congressman did a good job of obfuscating.

he didn't answer one question directly.

he did answer questions with questions.

of course a rabid rw nutjob like yourself would think he won.

lol :lol:

Chris Matthews practically made a Hitler of himself trying to put words into the Congressman's mouth, but failed. The Congressman was elected by an angry public who had no confidence in the Pelosi congress that was told to not read the sophist 2500+ page white paper instead of a regular bill. The Congressman is adamant about the balanced budget bit that Obama has no intention of working around.

Spending more than we have has now become that taboo thing we cannot do any more. 80% of Americans want a balanced budget. It's just that simple.

You should have some respect for a person who served you giving you freedom of speech with his service in the United States Marine Corps, along with a large band of brothers dating back to Washington's barefoot army in the Revolutionary War with a craven dictator that King George was. He has a pretty level ground with an 80% majority of Americans who think the budget should be balanced.

It was rabid RW Republicans sir whose blood shed on the bitter grounds of the Civil War who laid the foundation for freedom for all, regardless of race, creed or color. So what you called the threadparent here truly was no insult against anyone except your intolerant self.

Yup. I laughed my ass off.

It was almost as good as the day Chrissy interviewed Ari Fleisher. Man that was a good one. Ari ate him for lunch. LMAO.

Anyone catch Rubio on Meet the Press over the weekend??

Rubio had Sheiffer backing and filling as well.

"The cost of Health Care is much greater than the cost of Medicare. Instead of reducing the cost of Health Care, Republicans blocked anything that would have helped the Middle Class. The number one cause of bankruptcy are Medical Bills. One of the groups most affected by rising Health Care costs is that idiot Right Wing base that vote against their own self interests. We could have had a single payer system if that hadn't been blocked by the filibuster party." RDean

That's quite an amusing post, Rdean. Not based in reality...but amusing none the less.

Here's the big problem with your concept that it was the Republicans that "blocked" the single payer system. At the time that was being discussed the Democrats had super majorities in both the House and the Senate. They could have passed anything they wanted by simply having their own party members vote for it and there wouldn't have been a thing that the Republicans could have done about it. The reason we don't have single payer (and you know Obama wanted that badly) is that about 20 moderate Democrats couldn't be persuaded to vote for it.

"I've been paying into Social Security since I was 12 years old. How is that an "entitlement"?" Rdean

I guess the best way to explain why Social Security has taken on "entitlement" status is this...because people are living so much longer now than they were when Social Security was conceived, the average recipient is taking out 3 times more than they paid in. So yes...they DID pay in but what they are receiving in return is much larger than was ever initially planned for. Now I have no idea how old you are so I can't tell you if "you" will be able to do the same thing when you are old enough to collect S.S. but if you are retired now you are in essence the beneficiary of an "entitlement". If you're a youngster? Hate to tell you this but you're on the wrong end of pyramid scheme. If you crunch the numbers it's quite obvious that the Baby Boomers are about to drain every dime from Social Security leaving nothing for you.

Joe Walsh sounds like a spoiled little child, when he doesn't have an answer he starts name calling.

Still using an old worn out lefty slogan for an avatar. Man you have to get with it. Here's one you can use for your sig.......

"When a lefty protests it's called "speaking truth to power". When a righty protests it's called "an angry racist mob".

"Joe Walsh sounds like a spoiled little child, when he doesn't have an answer he starts name calling."

Amazing...Chris Matthews spends the entire interview talking OVER Joe Walsh's attempts to answer but somehow you see that as his not having answers? The person who didn't have answers was Chris Matthews. When Walsh asked him to explain why it was that no Democrats voted for the President's last budget, Matthews looked like he'd just bit into a lemon.

I beat ya to it by two minutes.. I thought that rocked..... "Why did 97% of the Congress vote AGAINST obiedoodle's budget?" I thought tweety would choke.

The answer is so simple. I'm surprised it has to be explained again. I guess right wingers don't get it the first couple of dozen times.

The vote on Obama's budget was strictly procedural in order to make the Republicans vote on Paul Ryan's budget and get them on record as wanting to end Medicare. That was the big news. Now the Ryan Budget is really the "Republican Budget" since they overwhelmingly voted for it.

This is why you suddenly see all these "senior" commercials begging Republicans to keep away from Medicare. Since most seniors vote Republican, the GOP did itself no favors.

Do you understand now? It's difficult to put it in terms more simple than that. But if you still don't understand, ask again and I try using smaller letters. OK buger uger poooh?

So the democrats have been playing politics the whole time because the advancement of their party is more important than doing what's right for the country. At least one of you moonbats has finally admitted it, kudos to you.....:clap2:

Joe Walsh sounds like a spoiled little child, when he doesn't have an answer he starts name calling.

Still using an old worn out lefty slogan for an avatar. Man you have to get with it. Here's one you can use for your sig.......

"When a lefty protests it's called "speaking truth to power". When a righty protests it's called "an angry racist mob".

lol right feeling rejected? I didn't know that was a lefty slogan. I can see you don't get paid for writing slogans.

I find it rather amusing that you've chosen to wrap yourself in the banner of "TRUTH" yet you are here defending MSNBC, a network that doesn't understand the concept of being truthful.

Joe Walsh is a joke. I've see him do several interviews ... nothing but wingnut talking points....no wonder the tea party is impressed.

I know that posting this link to tradewatch.org is futile and will not budge any member of the New Right / echo chamber to consider what they hold as immutable truths, the kind purveyed by Rep. Walsh on Matthews show yesterday. But for those who would like another perspective on issues of the day, freed trade, causes of the housing crisis, etc. take a peek at this link and puruse it's many topics.

Globalization and Trade Initiatives

Last edited:

Forum List

Back