Chris Dorner: Hero, Crazy Black Killer, Victim?

TO: THE SHOOTINGS DESK
DATE: FEB 20TH, 2013

LAS VEGAS, NV: In the days after his lethal rebellion and violent death, Christopher Dorner has become many things to many different people: a one-man Alamo hero who died fighting the police state; a crazy black man who started murdering cops because that’s what crazy black men do; or a symbol of government oppression and the militarization of America’s police forces. For some conspiracy theorists, Dorner even became a Manchurian candidate in an elaborate Big Brother plot to sow chaos and fear, so that Government Marxists could fill America’s skies with armed drones, assassinating gun-owners and freedom-lovers at will.

Much More (A long and interesting read): WRONGFUL TERMINATION: CHRIS DORNER’S TERRIFYINGLY BANAL KILLING SPREE

SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT: PUTTING THE "SOUTH" IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Crazy? Maybe...Hero or victim, are you kidding me? If he would have gunned down one of your family members, would he still be considered a hero or victim in your eyes?

If Christopher Dorner had been white, he would have been no one's hero, just another crazy white guy who got a gun and killed innocent people. Especially if those he killed were black.

I find it interesting that many of the same people who are telling us that they will be the homeland militia that will stand up against the POLICE STATE, are horrified by one EX-COP who stood up against what he thought was one of those criminal POLICE STATES.

As to whether his suicide by police was justifiable?

Well I guess we will probably never know.

His rights had not been infringed. No one is going to get in an up roar over someone losing their job.

Forum List

Back