Chris Dorner: A Mass Shooter Leftists Can Love

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
By Tom Blumer
February 11, 2013

In the past several days, we’ve learned about how you too can gain a degree of public sympathy if you plan to embark on a killing spree and then go into hiding as you bide your time waiting to kill again: Write a “manifesto” dominated by anti-police rants, a “progressive” outlook towards Second Amendment freedoms and support for leftist politicians.

That’s what former Los Angeles Police Department officer Christopher Dorner, who is accused of killing Monica Quan, Keith Lawrence, and an as yet unnamed LAPD officer while wounding two others, has done. His sympathy-by-manifesto strategy has been alarmingly successful.

Dorner’s 11,000-word tome, addressed to “America,” was reportedly delivered to CNN’s Anderson Cooper on February 1. Much of its second half directs praise and scorn at a variety of politicians, celebrities and athletes while also, of all things, politicking for gun control and praising two of its proponents (spelling and grammar errors were not fixed in this and the following manifesto excerpt):

The time is now to reinstitute a ban (on assault weapons) that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?​
… Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB.​
Dorner also effusively praises President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle, while showing contempt and disdain for “America,” the screed’s addressee, for not wholeheartedly supporting Dear Leader (paragraph breaks added by me):

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have.

You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents.

… You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives.​
You call his supporters, whether black, brown, yellow, or white, leeches, FSA, welfare recipients, and ni$&er lovers. You say this openly without any discretion. Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same skin color as me, (expletive) you.​

… Mr. President, I haven’t agreed with all of your decisions but of course I haven’t agreed with all of your predecessors decisions. I think you’ve done a hell of a job with what you have been dealt and how you have managed it. I shed a tear the night you were initially elected President in 2008.​

Dorner also allocated space to praising the following broadcast media members, in order of appearance: Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad O’Brien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, Cooper, the late Walter Crokite, Tom Brokaw, the late Peter Jennings, Willie Geist, and Piers Morgan.

**snip**

Continue reading: -->

The only public sympathy he gets is from other human trash that can empathize with his "oppression"....
...The OJ was innocent neanderthals.......

Cop Killer In Gun Battle With Federal Authorities...
:eusa_eh:
Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says
February 12, 2013 | Christopher Dorner was engaged in a shootout with federal authorities in the Big Bear area Tuesday, a law enforcement source told The Times.
The shooting occurred after Dorner burglarized a home, tied up a couple and stole their car, the source said. It was not immediately clear whether Dorner was in custody. A second source said there was an active crime scene but did not have details. Law enforcement officials were swarming the area. U.S. Marshal's officials said in court papers that Dorner could have fled to Mexico. In Tijuana, Dorner was listed as one of the most wanted fugitives. But LAPD Lt. Andy Neiman said that was only one of many locations authorities were considering. Neiman said detectives were examining video that might show Dorner purchasing scuba gear at a Sport Chalet store in Torrance days before his alleged killing spree began.

Law enforcement sources told The Times that officials have confirmed the man in the video is Dorner. He spent $5 to $10 to fill up a scuba tank, the sources said. Investigators have also reviewed store receipts. Officers have crisscrossed California pursuing tips about Dorner's possible whereabouts and serving warrants at homes in Las Vegas and Point Loma. Meanwhile, an associate of Dorner was being tracked by investigators, according to court records that suggest Dorner may have received help as he eluded a massive law enforcement dragnet. Dorner, 33, a former LAPD officer, has evaded authorities since Wednesday night when he was named as the suspect in the slaying of an Irvine couple, a crime that preceded a wave of violence.

A criminal complaint filed in federal court raises the possibility that Dorner may have been assisted by an associate identified as "J.Y." Statewide alerts have been issued in California and Nevada, and border authorities have been alerted. The Transportation Security Administration also issued an alert urging pilots and other aircraft operators to keep an eye out for Dorner. The search turned to Big Bear last week after Dorner's burning truck was found on a local forest road. At the search's height, more than 200 officers scoured the mountain, conducting cabin-by-cabin checks. It has since been scaled back: About 30 officers were involved Monday and the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said about the same number would be out again Tuesday.

"The search for Christopher Dorner will continue until he has been apprehended or it has been determined that he is no longer on the mountain," San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon said Tuesday. Authorities also asked residents in the Big Bear area with security cameras at their homes to review any video recorded after midnight Feb. 7 to see if images of Dorner had been captured. A criminal complaint filed in federal court raised the possibility that Dorner may have been assisted by "a known associate" -- identified only as "J.Y." -- with a family member who owns a property in the San Bernardino Mountains. The exact relationship between Dorner and J.Y. was not detailed in the document.

More Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says - latimes.com

See also:

Authorities say ex-cop barricaded in Calif. cabin
12 Feb.`13 — A fugitive ex-Los Angeles cop sought in three killings was barricaded in a cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains on Tuesday after a shootout with authorities that wounded two officers.
The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said the two law enforcement officers were being airlifted to a hospital with unknown injuries. The shootout occurred after deputies who were searching for Christopher Dorner in the Big Bear area responded to a report of a stolen vehicle in the area about 12:20 p.m. The people whose vehicle was stolen described the suspect as looking very similar to Dorner. Police located the vehicle, and the suspect ran into the forest and barricaded himself inside a cabin. A short time later there was an exchange of gunfire between law enforcement and the suspect. It's not clear which agency the two wounded agents belong to, State Fish and Wildlife Assistant Chief Dan Sforza told KCAL.

It's also believed Dorner previously committed a residential burglary of a cabin where a couple was tied up, an officer told The Associated Press. The officer requested anonymity because the officer was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation. One of the people was able to get away and make a call. The area is in the Big Bear region where a search for Dorner has been under way since his pickup truck was found there Thursday. A KCAL-TV reporter in the Angelus Oaks area along Highway 38 reported gunfire in his vicinity. The noise of the gunbattle was broadcast by the station, and someone could be heard yelling at the reporter to get out of the area.

Road blocks were set up around Big Bear. The shootout occurred in Seven Oaks off Highway 38, about five miles as the crow flies from where Dorner's pickup was found. A ridge with peaks topping 8,000 feet lies between the locations. By road, the two areas are about 30 miles apart. The former Navy reservist began his run from the law on Feb. 6 after authorities connected the slayings of a former police captain's daughter and her fiance with an angry manifesto they said Dorner posted on Facebook. He vowed to bring "warfare" to Los Angeles police and their family members, which led the department to assign officers to guard more than 50 families connected to his so-called targets.

Within hours of the release of photos of the 6-foot, 270-pounder described as armed and "extremely dangerous," Dorner allegedly unsuccessfully tried to steal a boat in San Diego to flee to Mexico and then ambushed police in Riverside County, shooting three and killing one. Jumpy officers guarding one of his targets in Torrance on Thursday shot and injured two women delivering newspapers because they mistook their pickup truck for Dorner's. The hunt for Dorner appeared to go cold after his burned-out pickup was found later that morning in the mountains east of Los Angeles and his footprints disappeared on frozen ground.

More Authorities say ex-cop barricaded in Calif. cabin - Yahoo! News

Yep, he's in a box, he'll give up, or die.

Hopefully, he saves the overburdened taxpayers in California millions of dollars in court costs and appeals and providing 3 hots and a cot for this scumbag for the rest of his miserable, useless life, and either shoots himself, or the cops turn him into a human collander.

So is Wade Michael Page and Anders Breivik, criminals that right wingers love?

Yep, he's in a box, he'll give up, or die.

Hopefully, he saves the overburdened taxpayers in California millions of dollars in court costs and appeals and providing 3 hots and a cot for this scumbag for the rest of his miserable, useless life, and either shoots himself, or the cops turn him into a human collander.

If that is him in the cabin, he's killed another deputy and critically wounded another, they will just be looking for a way to take him out without endangering any more people.

By Tom Blumer
February 11, 2013

In the past several days, we’ve learned about how you too can gain a degree of public sympathy if you plan to embark on a killing spree and then go into hiding as you bide your time waiting to kill again: Write a “manifesto” dominated by anti-police rants, a “progressive” outlook towards Second Amendment freedoms and support for leftist politicians.

That’s what former Los Angeles Police Department officer Christopher Dorner, who is accused of killing Monica Quan, Keith Lawrence, and an as yet unnamed LAPD officer while wounding two others, has done. His sympathy-by-manifesto strategy has been alarmingly successful.

Dorner’s 11,000-word tome, addressed to “America,” was reportedly delivered to CNN’s Anderson Cooper on February 1. Much of its second half directs praise and scorn at a variety of politicians, celebrities and athletes while also, of all things, politicking for gun control and praising two of its proponents (spelling and grammar errors were not fixed in this and the following manifesto excerpt):

The time is now to reinstitute a ban (on assault weapons) that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?​
… Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB.​
Dorner also effusively praises President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle, while showing contempt and disdain for “America,” the screed’s addressee, for not wholeheartedly supporting Dear Leader (paragraph breaks added by me):

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have.

You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents.

… You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives.​
You call his supporters, whether black, brown, yellow, or white, leeches, FSA, welfare recipients, and ni$&er lovers. You say this openly without any discretion. Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same skin color as me, (expletive) you.​

… Mr. President, I haven’t agreed with all of your decisions but of course I haven’t agreed with all of your predecessors decisions. I think you’ve done a hell of a job with what you have been dealt and how you have managed it. I shed a tear the night you were initially elected President in 2008.​

Dorner also allocated space to praising the following broadcast media members, in order of appearance: Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad O’Brien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, Cooper, the late Walter Crokite, Tom Brokaw, the late Peter Jennings, Willie Geist, and Piers Morgan.

**snip**

Talk about using tragedy to further one's sicko agenda. Amazingly, the nutters are using this horror as reason for guns in schools. Sick sob's who have no conscience at all.

I realize this isn't very important to some but at least one deputy is dead in this standoff.

And there is a bullet with an angry black man's name on it.

Byee angry black man.

By Tom Blumer
February 11, 2013

**snip**

Talk about using tragedy to further one's sicko agenda. Amazingly, the nutters are using this horror as reason for guns in schools. Sick sob's who have no conscience at all.

I realize this isn't very important to some but at least one deputy is dead in this standoff.

So is Wade Michael Page and Anders Breivik, criminals that right wingers love?

"Right wingers" don't like criminals at all.

That's why "right wingers" have guns.

Yeah it's not like some of their conservative ideology matches those of some "right wingers".

BTW I don't deny that some leftists support Dorner. I fact anyone who hates the LAPD supports Dorner or are apathetic to the whole incident.

By Tom Blumer
February 11, 2013

**snip**

Yeah, let's talk about Sandy Hook and how the moonbat lefties seized that to advance their anti-gun agenda.

The fact that he doesnt want people to have ARs is all the proof I need--if I needed any--that I really do need one.

Forum List

Back