Chris Christie (Toast - NJ) has lost the Star-Ledger's support, and how!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Gov. Christie loses his marbles on national TV Editorial NJ.com

The most read newspaper in New Jersey, once a big supporter of the Governor, had this headline:

Gov. Christie loses his marbles on national TV

Quote:

For months, we have wondered how Gov. Chris Christie thinks he can win the presidency when New Jersey is in such rotten shape after his six years in office.

Now we may have our answer: The man has lost touch with reality.

In a national TV interview Monday, Christie was asked to explain why 65 percent of New Jersey voters think he'd make a bad president.

His answer: We love him so much that we want him to remain our governor.

"They want me to stay," he told Megyn Kelly of Fox News. "A lot of those people in that 65 percent want me to stay. And I've heard that from lots of people at town hall meetings."

Maybe he doesn't believe that himself. That might step on his core pitch about telling the truth, but it would at least tether him to the planet earth.

The worry is that he really believes it. Politicians like him live in a bubble, surrounded by sycophants. Hard truths have a tough time penetrating.

We are here to help. First, the governor needs to hold more town hall meetings in Democratic districts, and at night when working people can attend. He preaches to elderly and overwhelmingly white audiences, over and over.

Second, he needs to look beyond this one poll and spot the pattern. Only 1 in 3 approve of his performance. And even fewer believe he's coming clean about Bridgegate.

Last, he needs to pour himself a drink and ask himself the tough question: Why don't people love me?

Boom.

Discuss. Has Gov. Christie "lost his marbles"?

:D

The Star Ledger is a very liberal newspaper and has been enthusiastically attacking Christie for years.

Gov Krispie Kreme can afford to lose a few marbles and hope that it moves the needle...

...down on his bathroom scale! :D

Christie should challenge Hillary, he's more at home there and has a better shot at the nomination than her anyway

The Star Ledger is a very liberal newspaper and has been enthusiastically attacking Christie for years.

Uhm, no.

The Star Ledger enthusiastically supported his re-election bid.

Try again.
You couldn't be more wrong!

1) The Star Ledger often attacks Christie.

2) That "endorsement" was the opposite of enthusiastic.

Newark Star-Ledger Chris Christie Fraudulent Hostile To Low-Income Families. Then They Endorse Him Crooks and Liars

You almost gotta laugh when the clown faces blame the N.J. economy on the republican governor when N.J. has a democrat majority in both houses and they give the democrat president of the United States a pass for the mess he made out of the U.S. and blame the republican congress. The world is just a circus to clown face liberals.

Cripsy critter should run for the democratic nomination, he will never get the republican nomination.

Forum List

Back