Chris Christie: let's treat immigrants like FEDEX packages!!! Let's tag 'em!

Jeebus, I swear, I think the GOP is trying as hard as it can to lose 2016 in the biggest landslide in our Union's history.

Really.

So much of "teh Stoopid" in just such a short time span. Wow, just wow.

But, but, the T-chump base thinks that is what is going to get them votes......Trumps disgusting remarks....:badgrin:

Jeebus, I swear, I think the GOP is trying as hard as it can to lose 2016 in the biggest landslide in our Union's history.

Really.

So much of "teh Stoopid" in just such a short time span. Wow, just wow.

But, but, the T-chump base thinks that is what is going to get them votes......Trumps disgusting remarks....:badgrin:

Yes, by all means, Trump, keep doing what you are doing....

Nice try, Stat, but conservatives don't like Christie. He is a liberal. He's more like you than us.

Er, the last time I looked he was running under the (R) tag.....maybe it stands for something else, like retarded?

Nice try, Stat, but conservatives don't like Christie. He is a liberal. He's more like you than us.

Er, the last time I looked he was running under the (R) tag.....maybe it stands for something else, like retarded?

Yes, once again, Conservatives are running away from their own.....
He's not a conservative and he won't get out of single digits.

I have news for you........none of the Republican Presidents in my life-time have been conservative....I don't know why you all keep saying you are conservative and you end up spending more than any of the Democrats when they are in control.

social_spending2.preview.png

Republicans, it turns out, actually spend a bit more money on social programs than Democrats, as the green bars in the chart below show (click for a larger image). The main difference? Democrats spend it on direct programs that largely serve "the elderly, the disabled, the unemployed, and the poor...ethnic minorities, racial minorities, and single mothers." Republicans spend it indirectly on programs that "are biased towards workers who are White, full-time, in large companies, and high-wage earners." But spend it they do.

File under: let's dehumanize people some more!!

(You need to watch the 1 and 1/2 minute video to understand this)

“At any moment, FedEx can tell you where that package is. It’s on the truck. It’s at the station. It’s on the airplane. Yet we let people come to this country with visas, and the minute they come in, we lose track of them,”

Uhm, ok....

and then Christie say he were he to become President, he would get the CEO of FEDEX to work for the gubbermint for three months to learn how to tag immigrants so that we can track them while they are here....

The one thing that Christie got RIGHT, something that Trump is too stupid to know, is that 40% of illegal immigrants do not enter the USA via the southern border. Some estimate this higher, at upwards of 55%. Those immigrants come in with legal visas, per plane or boat, and simply overstay those visas. So, spending 200 Billion on the Trump Taj MaWall is not going to stop that 40%, nööö?

But my Lord, what an outstanding way to welcome people to the USA.

"Welcome! Now, turn around while I implant this chip in your neck. Thanks!!"

CommentPhotos.com_1405786188.jpg

Discuss: what color of electronic tag should be used? Pink? Yellow? Green?

Please be specific....

More leftist lies, temporary visa holders are not immigrants.

I have news for you........none of the Republican Presidents in my life-time have been conservative....I don't know why you all keep saying you are conservative and you end up spending more than any of the Democrats when they are in control.

Republicans, it turns out, actually spend a bit more money on social programs than Democrats, as the green bars in the chart below show (click for a larger image). The main difference? Democrats spend it on direct programs that largely serve "the elderly, the disabled, the unemployed, and the poor...ethnic minorities, racial minorities, and single mothers." Republicans spend it indirectly on programs that "are biased towards workers who are White, full-time, in large companies, and high-wage earners." But spend it they do.
Does your asshole get sore from talking out of it so much?

You think I'm talking through you? Bwahahaha.....can't handle the truth, can you, butt-hole.

You think I'm talking through you? Bwahahaha.....can't handle the truth, can you, butt-hole.
Translation: "Why won't you just accept the propaganda I'm spewing"?

New Topics

Forum List

Back