Chris Christie is dead on about Obama and the super committee

He didn't "steal" diddly.

He was employed by MF Global to steer the direction of their investments and like most CEOs he took a big risk with other people's money.

Don't like risk? Don't play the game.

he took a risk with others peoples money that he didn't have permission to, I thought you had a career in finance, on wall st.:lol: I have to tell you this? and aside form boinking the state Union rep and then giving the unions tons of cash, leaving Christie to clean up behind him, yea, hes a great guy. :rolleyes;

dude, put the bottle down, you're not helping yourself here.
That's basically what they all do.

really? then why are the funds 'missing'? the transaction chits, forwarded and annotated to accounts should tell us exactly where every dime is you putz......and last I checked corzine was a member of that 1%...oh but thats OK he sniffs obamas jock so all is forgiven. :lol:

Money Found in Britain May Belong to MF Global - NYTimes.com

And no bottle here..but that crack pipe you got..is whack. :eusa_shhh:

oh and whats up with that Paygo eh? yea......gonna chime in that or have another shot or several?

You dont remember his comment on the birther issue?

The Tea Party is not associated with the birthers. In fact, it was Democrats, in the Clinton campaign, that started the Birther movement.

Why do you need to lie to defend yourself? If you are going to oppose the Tea Party, oppose them for real issues. Oppose the Tea Party for what they stand for.

You dont want tax cuts - Give reasons.

If you don't want spending cuts - Give reasons.

If you don't want balanced budgets - Give reasons.

It's called civil discussion.

You gotta like it "Crispie".

The guys got more "chins" than a Chinese phone book.

article-0-0DB6EF8400000578-793_634x471.jpg

BFD.

I'd rather have a fat effective guy than a skinny ineffective one.

I would rather have patriotic Americans than Republicans who have damaged the country more than al Qaeda ever dreamed of. True story.

Obesity is now the #1 health problem in the U.S. The day Christy raises taxes on twinkies instead cigarettes is the day he get my vote.

Someone needs to tell Christie that is the legislative branch's duty. It is the height of hypocrisy for any republican, who have been nothing more than roadblocks, to criticize Obama when they - the republicans - have done nothing. Nothing.

Christie is a Republican in a state that has some big problems and he has taken them head on.

He has done plenty.

So your claim is crap.

Obesity is now the #1 health problem in the U.S. The day Christy raises taxes on twinkies instead cigarettes is the day he get my vote.

As long as the taxes go to pay for the knee and hip replacements all those fatties are going to need in a decade or two.

You gotta like it "Crispie".

The guys got more "chins" than a Chinese phone book.

article-0-0DB6EF8400000578-793_634x471.jpg

BFD.

I'd rather have a fat effective guy than a skinny ineffective one.

I would rather have patriotic Americans than Republicans who have damaged the country more than al Qaeda ever dreamed of. True story.

How does it feel up there on your soapbox ?

From down here you sound like a complete and total ASS.

I hope your are enjoying yourself.

The Tea Party is not associated with the birthers. In fact, it was Democrats, in the Clinton campaign, that started the Birther movement.

Why do you need to lie to defend yourself? If you are going to oppose the Tea Party, oppose them for real issues. Oppose the Tea Party for what they stand for.

Poll: "Birther" Myth Persists Among Tea Partiers, All Americans - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

he took a risk with others peoples money that he didn't have permission to, I thought you had a career in finance, on wall st.:lol: I have to tell you this? and aside form boinking the state Union rep and then giving the unions tons of cash, leaving Christie to clean up behind him, yea, hes a great guy. :rolleyes;

dude, put the bottle down, you're not helping yourself here.

I am afraid that is the way it works. When it's a rightie...it is a sin. When it's Corzine....it's ....well...it is not so bad. And Christie is cleaning up the mess. That is what pisses off the left.

Someone has the balls to stand up and say, you can keep your hand out there, but nothings going to land in it that didn't come from a bird. Get to work and be grateful you have a job.

Now...where's my helicopter.

Anyway, I like Christie....more than anything because he pisses off the left and does not care.

Poll: "Birther" Myth Persists Among Tea Partiers, All Americans - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I think we found someone else who belongs on the list of least influential.

He makes great points, and he seems to get things done in his state so he walks his talk.

Christie is right--what in the hell are we paying them for? A super committee--that has had months to come up with real cuts to a 3.7 trillion dollar yearly budget--and they can't come up with a measly 1.5 trillion dollars in cuts over the next 10 years is complete bullshit. A constant campaigner--by-stander President that will not get involved in any of these talks and negotiations--but makes certain he gets in front of the podeum and continually blames others for his own failures.

17.jpg

Last edited:
UE was 7.8% when Obama came in, and losing 700k/mo. The hemorraging ended 11/4/2009, thanks to the stimulus, brainwashed dittoheads. Unfortunately, Pubs have blocked all legislation since 2/2010,and the recovery stalled, with its nadir in August when GOP disfunction NO COMPROMISE
"un-AMERICAN" (TIME mag) caused a 3 month world stall. Worst party in the modern world- the 2 stupidest wars EVER AND a DEPRESSION! And then the silly brainwashed (Fox/Rush/Rev Moon/Kochbot...) dupes...change the channel.

I called and ambulance for you.

I hope you get better.

UE was 7.8% when Obama came in, and losing 700k/mo. The hemorraging ended 11/4/2009, thanks to the stimulus, brainwashed dittoheads. Unfortunately, Pubs have blocked all legislation since 2/2010,and the recovery stalled, with its nadir in August when GOP disfunction NO COMPROMISE
"un-AMERICAN" (TIME mag) caused a 3 month world stall. Worst party in the modern world- the 2 stupidest wars EVER AND a DEPRESSION! And then the silly brainwashed (Fox/Rush/Rev Moon/Kochbot...) dupes...change the channel.

I hope you get better.

Anything beside stupid insults, Pub dupe MORON? Nothing but FACT. Change the channel, hoping for your recovery.

I hope you get better.

Anything beside stupid insults, Pub dupe MORON? Nothing but FACT. Change the channel, hoping for your recovery.

While you're in the hospital maybe a lobotomy would help--because Democrats OWNED the Congress--Senate and this administration up until January 21, 2011 when Republicans took back the house of representatives. Republicans are still the minority--having control over 1/3 of government with democrats still controlling 2/3's of what happens in this country.

obama-balloon.jpg

Whether or not it started with Clinton, there are far, far more Republicans now who are birfers than Democrats. At the height of this idiocy, nearly half of Republican voters either were birfers or thought the birfers might be right.

Why is it when they got massive tax cuts during the Bush administration, that's exactly what they did..eh?

:lol:

I don't believe that Bush did much for corporations. Maybe that is why they left.

Of course, they were leaving already. Our tax system up to that point was pretty bad when in came to corps.

:lol:

Why they left was they could pay pennies on the dollar for labor costs..and still have all the benefits of being an American company. And..sell their product to Americans.

That's why they left.

So they didn't do it in spite of tax cuts as you stated earlier.

We all know the reason....I just wanted to make sure you knew the difference and quite posting crap.

Forum List

Back