Chris Christie is dead on about Obama and the super committee

UE was 7.8% when Obama came in, and losing 700k/mo. The hemorraging ended 11/4/2009, thanks to the stimulus, brainwashed dittoheads. Unfortunately, Pubs have blocked all legislation since 2/2010,and the recovery stalled, with its nadir in August when GOP disfunction NO COMPROMISE
"un-AMERICAN" (TIME mag) caused a 3 month world stall. Worst party in the modern world- the 2 stupidest wars EVER AND a DEPRESSION! And then the silly brainwashed (Fox/Rush/Rev Moon/Kochbot...) dupes...change the channel.

The new president is stuck with the budget of the previous president for the first nine months they are in office. On the last day of Bush's budget, unemployment was 10.1%.

Worse, because Obama added the cost of the two wars and the cost of the Bush tax cuts and the cost of the terrible "drugs for votes" bill, the deficit skyrocketed but Republicans blame that on Obama. I guess they prefer the lies. But, why they are comforted by lies, I'll never know.

Based on what? Your opinion? I've provided links to show how bad the economy got, and it DID NOT improve after the stimulus bill was passed. The unemployment numbers shot up to 10% only after the passage of the stimulus bill by Congress in 2009. Also my typing error should have had unemployment at 7.6% not 6.7% before the stimulus bill passage.

Increase in unemployment rate in January 2009, The Editor's Desk 7.6% unemployment
Unemployment Hits 8.5% - 663,000 More Jobs Lost - NYTimes.com
Jobless Rate Rises to 9.4%, but Pace of Losses Slows - NYTimes.com 9.4%unemployment
Unemployment rate hits 10.2%, worst since 1983 - Nov. 6, 2009 10.2% unemployment

The stimulus wasn't implemented the very second the bill passed..or does that little nugget of information completely evade your reasoning.

It takes a good deal of time to get money to places..and much more time to spend it.

The fact remains..that UE numbers have been getting better since it was rolled out.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuckoo: These moronic lefties actually expect NORMAL Americans to believe their propaganda.. NO ONE DOES Sallow because guess what?? IT'S ALL A DAMN LIE.. No longer are the days where you libs could sit and lie your asses off about everything and have the elite media cover for you.. Those days are over.

What lie?

Listen. The earth isn't flat. There is not a big grandfatherly figure in the sky watching your every move. And eventually everyone born, dies.

That and the sky and sea are blue most of the time.

Reality..it's what's for dinner. :thup:

Last edited:
Chris Christie called it right and let him have it. What a sorry excuse for a President we have. It's completely embarrassing. I can't wait for next November to get here.

Consumers are feeling more confident and are begining to spend.

Your party is fucked because of this.

You see the debt ceiling stunt only worked to kill CC for a couple of months.

Now the up trend has resumed.

Your side will have to find a new way to sabotage the market to harm the country yet again if you want to hurt Obama.

Your in a tight spot

Truthmatters, just what was your answer for the first 2 1/2 years of his presidency? The losses probably stopped because he was golfing and vacationing more.

Chris Christie called it right and let him have it. What a sorry excuse for a President we have. It's completely embarrassing. I can't wait for next November to get here.

Consumers are feeling more confident and are begining to spend.

Your party is fucked because of this.

You see the debt ceiling stunt only worked to kill CC for a couple of months.

Now the up trend has resumed.

Your side will have to find a new way to sabotage the market to harm the country yet again if you want to hurt Obama.

Your in a tight spot

Truthmatters, just what was your answer for the first 2 1/2 years of his presidency? The losses probably stopped because he was golfing and vacationing more.

More than what? Which of the last 5 presidents vacationed and golfed less than Obama?

You never hear any of these armchair quarterbacks like the fat fuck Christie actually say what the president could have done to make the super committee succeed.

You know why? Because they know that the only thing Obama could have done was capitulate to the inextricably entrenched Republicans,

and then convince his fellow Democrats to join him in that capitulation.

Without the super committee, the spending cuts start automatically in January of 2013.

When the Bush tax cuts expire in December of 2012, Obama won't allow them to be renewed.

Spending cuts + a return to the old tax rates = deficit reduction.

Congress has been taken out of the equation. No treasonous Tea Party/Republicans to mess things up.

An absolutely brilliant move by Obama.

Get your facts straight, unemployment was 6.7% before the stimulus passed then shot up to 10% after the stimulus. If you are looking at a 0.9% reduction in unemployment as a success that's pathetic!! You might also want to check out the Underemployment numbers as well before you start boasting the success of the stimulus:

My facts are straight.

Add in the Bush team gave the Obama team incorrect numbers about how bad the deficit really was..and I am not so sure his UE numbers were right either.

Based on what? Your opinion? I've provided links to show how bad the economy got, and it DID NOT improve after the stimulus bill was passed. The unemployment numbers shot up to 10% only after the passage of the stimulus bill by Congress in 2009. Also my typing error should have had unemployment at 7.6% not 6.7% before the stimulus bill passage.

Increase in unemployment rate in January 2009, The Editor's Desk 7.6% unemployment
Unemployment Hits 8.5% - 663,000 More Jobs Lost - NYTimes.com
Jobless Rate Rises to 9.4%, but Pace of Losses Slows - NYTimes.com 9.4%unemployment
Unemployment rate hits 10.2%, worst since 1983 - Nov. 6, 2009 10.2% unemployment

The stimulus wasn't implemented the very second the bill passed..or does that little nugget of information completely evade your reasoning.

It takes a good deal of time to get money to places..and much more time to spend it.

The fact remains..that UE numbers have been getting better since it was rolled out.

drinking already? at 530pm? oh well then, you don't have a job. so, hey hoist a few for me.

4028094514_deedbffab5.jpg

Corzine: Failed Stimulus, stole at least $1 Billion from his clients

He didn't "steal" diddly.

He was employed by MF Global to steer the direction of their investments and like most CEOs he took a big risk with other people's money.

Don't like risk? Don't play the game.

he took a risk with others peoples money that he didn't have permission to, I thought you had a career in finance, on wall st.:lol: I have to tell you this? and aside form boinking the state Union rep and then giving the unions tons of cash, leaving Christie to clean up behind him, yea, hes a great guy. :rolleyes;

dude, put the bottle down, you're not helping yourself here.

Get your facts straight, unemployment was 6.7% before the stimulus passed then shot up to 10% after the stimulus. If you are looking at a 0.9% reduction in unemployment as a success that's pathetic!! You might also want to check out the Underemployment numbers as well before you start boasting the success of the stimulus:

Underemployment, where desperate workers take jobs that are not meeting their desired compensation, hours or level of skill and experience, increased to 16.5% in June from 16.4% in May. The underemployment rate last month was the highest since the Labor Department started tracking it in 1994.

"[16.5% is] the real amount if unemployed people out there. If anything you see wage growth is not there, hourly earnings and the workweek is lower. Now you have a recipe that is a mess here, because nothing is improving.
Unemployment Rises, Payroll Losses Far Exceed Analysts' Estimates - Money Morning

My facts are straight.

Add in the Bush team gave the Obama team incorrect numbers about how bad the deficit really was..and I am not so sure his UE numbers were right either.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/04/business/economy/04jobs.html?pagewanted=all

Your links prove the opposite of what you want to believe. Obama was handed a shit sandwich created by Republicans. Even Bush knew it. That's why he was so frantic at the end of his term. The new president inherits the budget of the previous president all the way until 9 months into their first term. They are stuck with the last presidents budget until October. Yea, October. The October you list as 10.2%.

You gotta like it "Crispie".

The guys got more "chins" than a Chinese phone book.

article-0-0DB6EF8400000578-793_634x471.jpg

Hey not everyone can be thin.

The guy is just on the wrong side of the facts and history

4028094514_deedbffab5.jpg

Corzine: Failed Stimulus, stole at least $1 Billion from his clients

He didn't "steal" diddly.

He was employed by MF Global to steer the direction of their investments and like most CEOs he took a big risk with other people's money.

Don't like risk? Don't play the game.

he took a risk with others peoples money that he didn't have permission to, I thought you had a career in finance, on wall st.:lol: I have to tell you this? and aside form boinking the state Union rep and then giving the unions tons of cash, leaving Christie to clean up behind him, yea, hes a great guy. :rolleyes;

dude, put the bottle down, you're not helping yourself here.

That's basically what they all do.

And no bottle here..but that crack pipe you got..is whack. :eusa_shhh:

Without the super committee, the spending cuts start automatically in January of 2013.

When the Bush tax cuts expire in December of 2012, Obama won't allow them to be renewed.

Spending cuts + a return to the old tax rates = deficit reduction.

Congress has been taken out of the equation. No treasonous Tea Party/Republicans to mess things up.

An absolutely brilliant move by Obama.

Francis Walsingham would be proud. :clap:

Hey not everyone can be thin.

The guy is just on the wrong side of the facts and history

Please. When someone that is as bloated as Crispie is cutting school funding so much the courts have to step in, then something is wrong. Worse, he took a helicopter to his sons baseball game then took a "limo" the last 100 yards. That's the length of a football field. He whined because he got caught and was embarrassed into paying when he tried to stick it to the taxpayers with the bill.

TRENTON — Gov. Chris Christie's deep cuts to state school aid last year left New Jersey's schools unable to provide a "thorough and efficient" education to the state's nearly 1.4 million school children, a Superior Court judge found today.

Christie's budget cuts left N.J. schools unable to provide 'thorough and efficient' education, judge rules | NJ.com

chris-christie-2009-11-4-3-10-33.jpg

Wasn't he awesome, with his honest and succinct analysis of it all?? Love that guy's refreshing honesty and common sense. :clap2:

yup, and hey remember obama is counting on people being stupid twice and believing congress consists of one chamber, the 'do nothing' congress indeed...:lol:

And they look ready to do nothing for the next few years if need be.

Forum List

Back