Chinese Scientist. Covid may have leaked from lab.

According to your link it says "pending a safety assessment"

I read that "maybe" a bat infected a pangolin. Did I accept that? I considered it as a possibility.

Yes, it was incredibly risky and funding was stopped. It started back up and soon afterwards people at the clinic started getting sick.

Fauci lied.

Yes, it was incredibly risky and funding was stopped. It started back up and soon afterwards people at the clinic started getting sick.

Fauci lied.
Well I'll be damned. I bet you still hang your hat on the Chinese scientist, though. Good grief.

How do we hold China accountable without holding us accountable?

We for SURE, should not have been handing that Government over there in China anything remotely close to technology that could be used in bio- warfare. That in itself was reckless.
We had no reason to be helping them with gain of function research. i dont see the upside to that
one unless there were people in our government apparatus getting kick backs.

We for SURE, should not have been handing that Government over there in China anything remotely close to technology that could be used in bio- warfare. That in itself was reckless.
We had no reason to be helping them with gain of function research. i dont see the upside to that
one unless there were people in our government apparatus getting kick backs.

Someone needs to explain it. So far no one has.

Forum List

Back