Another MAGA fan bites the dust

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Another lawbreaker for Trump gets some prison time, despite his tears in court. Little by little the January 6 insurrectionists are paying the well deserved price of their criminality. But if Trump gets elected, he's free and clear. I guess one can only hope.
DeSantis will pardon them all, making room in the DC jail to house MS13 members Biden allows in as unaccompanied children.

DeSantis will pardon them all, making room in the DC jail to house MS13 members Biden allows in as unaccompanied children.
If you say so. That rules out Trump and DeSantis, as well as Trump.

Really. Hillary Clinton contrived Steele dossier Trump /Russian collusion lie? No problem. Hunter Biden colluded with Ukraine and China? No problem. Rep. Georg. Santos caught lying? HUGE problem! Deja Vu all over again: Biden LIED in 1988. He was forced to abandon his 1988 presidential run. The same LYING BIDEN 81 million of you morons voted for 2020. No problem.

Really. Hillary Clinton contrived Steele dossier Trump /Russian collusion lie? No problem. Hunter Biden colluded with Ukraine and China? No problem. Rep. Georg. Santos caught lying? HUGE problem! Deja Vu all over again: Biden LIED in 1988. He was forced to abandon his 1988 presidential run. The same LYING BIDEN 81 million of you morons voted for 2020. No problem.
Is she running? I won't vote for her either. Hunter? Nope. Didn't know he was running, but won't vote for Hunter. George Santos is running now. Nope. Won't vote for him.
If the Republicans don't offer a normal candidate, that supports the constitution, free elections, peaceful transition, trial by juries and supporting the outcome, I might have to vote for Joe again.

Last edited:
And Trump has done nothing to help these people either. They sacrificed and their god has forsaken them.

Yea, me and most of the rest of the country.
Lol. Sure.

1685670112667.gif

😎

Say, aren't Trump and Desantis the big names running as Republicans that want the US to default on our debts? Hmmmm. Sounds like the kind that would owe you money and cheat you instead of paying you back. Who would vote for people like that. If they owed you money, you'd have to sue to get it and then go back to court for an order to cut the check. I have heard trump has faced this thousands of times, as he has been known to walk away from his own debts, corporate debt and so on.

Forum List

Back