Chinese Scientist. Covid may have leaked from lab.

I hear the argument that Fauci was just the guy that was pushing funds here and there for all kinds of things and that the Wuhan lab thing was just a minor thing with only a few hundred thousand dollars involved. However, that is simply not the case here. Fauci knew full well that this was very dangerous, reckless, and needless. Even after millions of deaths our good doctor Fauci will not discuss the locations of other similar labs.

I hear the argument that Fauci was just the guy that was pushing funds here and there for all kinds of things and that the Wuhan lab thing was just a minor thing with only a few hundred thousand dollars involved. However, that is simply not the case here. Fauci knew full well that this was very dangerous, reckless, and needless. Even after millions of deaths our good doctor Fauci will not discuss the locations of other similar labs.

Of course he knew. It's why funding was stopped for awhile.

The back story and history of the Wuhan lab is worthy of research. It is far too complex to explain in one paragraph. However, I will say that only a complete idiot would fund "gain of function" research at this location. And.. that idiot was Fauci. And that idiot was the "authority" in the pandemic that came from the lab that that idiot funded. Clown world.

Last edited:
The back story and history of the Wuhan lab is worthy of research. It is far too complex to explain in one paragraph. However, I will say that only a complete idiot would fund "gain of function" research at this location. And.. that idiot was Fauci. And that idiot was the "authority" in the pandemic that came from the lab that that idiot funded.

The government funded it. Wouldn't you have to be pretty stupid to lift the stay on funding?

I'm not answering you. That is correct. So perceptive.

And yet you defend the guy. He lies under oath, makes it so you can't even make a lame attempt at addressing that and still you defend him.

He should be in jail.

Chinese Scientist. Covid may have leaked from lab​

"I don't think there really is any doubt that is what happened. The evidence has long been there."

Where is the evidence? Until you show concrete evidence you got nothing. Is that too hard for you to comprehend? I think it is. Because you can't, and so goes for the Chinese scientist.

If an American was to research the "bio-labs" (that are funded by our tax dollars) that are scattered all across the globe...that American would likely become fearful.

Chinese Scientist. Covid may have leaked from lab​

"I don't think there really is any doubt that is what happened. The evidence has long been there."

Where is the evidence? Until you show concrete evidence you got nothing. Is that too hard for you to comprehend? I think it is. Because you can't, and so goes for the Chinese scientist.

I addressed this early on. You can accept it or not. Why was funding stopped?

Was it stopped to make sure no one got sick from a bat?

I addressed this early on. You can accept it or not. Why was funding stopped?

Was it stopped to make sure no one got sick from a bat?
According to your link it says "pending a safety assessment"

I read that "maybe" a bat infected a pangolin. Did I accept that? I considered it as a possibility.

Forum List

Back