Chinese naval fleet seen off northern Japan

Sri Lanka has allowed a Chinese submarine and a warship to dock at its port in the capital Colombo, officials said on Sunday, despite concerns raised by India about China's warming relations with the Indian Ocean island nation.

America has no bases in other countries - or maybe a few hundred.
You moan about one, but neglect to mention the massive US military bases in foreign lands, many opposed by neighbouring countries.

The US has bases in foreign countries-----I know that----what is your point?----
Sri Lanka is a kinda weird situation-------the Buddhists oppress the Hindus----
(weird but true)----china threatens India------seemingly forever ---some sort of
border disputes and------some religious issues peripherally -----the fact is that
china --- india ---- sri lanka is kinda a hot little thing---that's why Rajiv got
his head blown off.

Nobody needs to wonder who ... anti-Chinese... is. That is the sum total of your pathetic 'persona' here.

Prove it, nobody. The only thing you EVER do here is vent your impotent little anti-American frustrations. EVERYONE knows it. I have never made any anti-Chinese declarations. Quite the contrary, in fact. I have many times and now do so again declare my deep and abiding fondness for China, her people, and culture. I'm no fan of the CCP - of course - because I've seen what and its underlying ideology is capable of; seen it for myself. Unlike you, I have the ability to think and to control my emotions. I have never denied China's right to security at or within its borders, but unlike you I can see the line between that and other ambitions. China has every right to pursue its interests in Asia and around the world, but an adult will see that this may result in some conflicts of interest that reasonable people need to manage. An emotional little insect like you is neither reasonable nor a person. You may be too ignorant, dimwitted, and short-sighted to see what Chinese unilateral and exclusive control of Asia - including the busiest trade routes in the world - would mean, but her neighbors are not and the US is not. Perhaps most importantly, China's leaders understand the interplay of forces and interests involved here, as you clearly do not.

So no, insect, I am not anti-China. Not by any means. Just because I'm no fan of the CCP does not mean I am opposed to the entire nation and all the peoples of China, nor does it imply that every action taken by China anywhere is inherently sinister. Reasonable adults are capable of understanding and perspective that an impotent insect like you obviously is not.

Immoral actions of China cannot be excused by what the US does or does not.

This is true, but immoral actions committed by the US does mean you have no right to complain about other countries.

This is true, but immoral actions committed by the US does mean you have no right to complain about other countries.
ישראל היא כמו סקס עם חזיר; אין אנשים הגיוניים רוצים את זה

Your statement makes no sense, Freddie----especially since it is so difficult to define
that which is immoral. To me the filth committed by Indonesian pigs and Indonesian policy in that led to the terrorist actions in Bali is CLEARLY IMMORAL----does that
mean that no Indonesian has a right to complain about the actions of any other
country or nation?
*****MECCA IS LIKE ~~~ FUCKING A DOG ~~~~ ******

You are an illogical person to a point where it impedes any attempt to have any meaningful discourse with you.

Let me explain you why I made that statement:

I am not complaining but discussing news in this thread. The focus of the news is Chinese aggression not "American aggression". As I have stated on numerous times previously, you are welcome to start a thread on so called American aggression if you feel like. I am not stopping you from doing that. But instead you choose to derail my thread with your anti-American diatribe.

The focus of the news is Chinese aggression not "American aggression"

The fleet you're moaning about isn't aggressive, they're conducting legal actions in their own and local international waters, in preparation for any potential aggression from foreign forces.

You're also assuming China is wrong in its claims on disputed islands. Perhaps Japan is wrong. Of course, if Japan is right, you'll have to assist the Japanese against South Korean claims.
Shit - which ally will you support?

The fleet you're moaning about isn't aggressive, they're conducting legal actions in their own and local international waters, in preparation for any potential aggression from foreign forces.

You're also assuming China is wrong in its claims on disputed islands. Perhaps Japan is wrong. Of course, if Japan is right, you'll have to assist the Japanese against South Korean claims.

Once you stop moaning, we can discuss.

Shit - which ally will you support?ישראל היא כמו סקס עם חזיר; אין אנשים הגיוניים רוצים את זה

fredddie----calm down------no one HAS to intervene in a dispute----certainly not
a land dispute. Land disputes are very common ----even in towns----
between neighbors------they are a mess-----sometimes a matter of inches
sig *****mecca is like fucking a dog******

Please explain how this fleet is aggressive.

I wonder who the aggressor is.

Nobody needs to wonder who the dickless little anti-American insect is. That is the sum total of your pathetic 'persona' here.

One wonders why it's anti American to mention America has attacked and invaded more countries than any other nation since WWII.
Surely history is fact.

It also seems to be anti American to mention America's stated military build up in the far East - even when this is stated US policy.
Chinese build up are just in answer to the threat posed by a nation with a terrible record for starting wars.

If it's anti American to tell the truth, I will wear the title with pride.
However, I'm only anti American foreign policy, not anti American.

a land dispute. Land disputes are very common ----even in towns----
between neighbors------they are a mess-----sometimes a matter of inches

Insect fred is a mess, but he's only a matter of millimeters.

One wonders why it's anti American....

One only needs to read any small sampling of your asinine posts to see that you are nothing more than an anti-American little noise-maker, you fucking insect.

It is a common sense. Submarines, frigates, destroyers, etc. are weapons. When you send them in disputed areas or close to it, you are provoking hostilities.

Last edited:

You are an illogical person to a point where it impedes any attempt to have any meaningful discourse with you.

Let me explain you why I made that statement:

I am not complaining but discussing news in this thread. The focus of the news is Chinese aggression not "American aggression". As I have stated on numerous times previously, you are welcome to start a thread on so called American aggression if you feel like. I am not stopping you from doing that. But instead you choose to derail my thread with your anti-American diatribe.

As I have stated - this isn't Chinese aggression, it's joint naval maneuvers with Russia, not aggressive action, in response to a potential threat, including foreign navies from Japan and the US.

Your whole premise is wrong.

It is a common sense. Submarines, frigates, destroyers, etc. are weapons. When you send them in disputed areas or close to it, you are provoking hostilities.

What, like America does?

What, like America does?

Once again you are back to America. Your posts are what we call jerk off in my neighborhood.

Forum List

Back