Chinese naval fleet seen off northern Japan

You are engaging in the worst infraction actually. You are derailing the thread which is about Chinese aggression by injecting so called American aggression. Whatever any other country does, does not justify Chinese aggression. This is common sense.
Chinese aggress A. Chinese aggress B. You call Chinese defencing ourselves as Chinese aggression? Your US father has aggressed us almost in our homeland, can we defence ourselves? What will you call that you Indian still occupy our land? Stop confusing right and wrong and return us our land!

You sound like someone who escaped from a mental hospital. Get some treatment and stop messing with your Indian fathers and Japanese mothers, etc.

You are engaging in the worst infraction actually. You are derailing the thread which is about Chinese aggression by injecting so called American aggression. Whatever any other country does, does not justify Chinese aggression. This is common sense.

Not at all.
I'm saying there is no Chinese military threat - they're building up forces to counter a threat from another power, the USA.

Not at all.
I'm saying there is no Chinese military threat - they're building up forces to counter a threat from another power, the USA.

You are wrong because there are no American troops in India or Vietnam. Yet China is on a path of confrontation with both of them. There is no significant American military contingent in Philippines either yet China bullies Philippines pretty much on a daily basis. China is the major trouble maker in that reason.

You are wrong because there are no American troops in India or Vietnam

Well, there wouldn't be in Vietnam - you got your arses kicked out by a bunch of farmers.
As for India, are you sure?
BBC News - Pentagon commander says US special forces in India

There is zero chance of any Chinese ship in that part of the pacific attacking any American position, much less the US mainland, so why does America need carrier battle groups there?
The Chinese are simply reacting to a threat from a foreign power with a long history of starting wars.

You sound like someone who escaped from a mental hospital. Get some treatment and stop messing with your Indian fathers and Japanese mothers, etc.
Your mind being in the eternal darkness made you hallucinate and talk rubbish everyday online. An insane scum just like you should be locked up and starved. You're such a pathetic insect when insulting me by oral sexual aggression has become the only tactics by which you can find a large charge.

Rest of us were simply discussing Chinese aggression.
If you want to discuss China and Chinese people, then give us another word for it. Although not every Chinese person is good, it's sure that every Chinese person would not like this word when we would have to discuss our reactions to the threat from the US with AMERICANS.

My apology is the last thing you can get in this online aboard as soon as you consider yourself as the supporter of the insane and empty-headed OP.

Oppression of Uyghurs by China is pretty well known to anyone who cares about Muslims in Xinjiang.
Let you have a look what a real Uighur said online:

aisaha 2014-11-06 13:41:34举报 47楼
欢迎全国各地的朋友来新疆看看,感受大美新疆。暴恐和极端宗教势力是我们共同的敌人,他们的目的就是挑拨民族矛盾,造成新疆长期的动荡不安,为反华势力实现削弱祖国的目的。我作为维吾尔族人,和所有我认识的人都是坚决拥护党的领导,深刻认识分裂活动对新疆带来的灾难。维吾尔族和其他少数民族群众也都是暴恐活动的受害者,每年都有不少维吾尔族干部和群众牺牲在反恐的第一线上,我同他们一样,愿意用生命来捍卫祖国统一和民族的团结。

aisaha 2014-11-06 14:26:15 举报
舆论制高点也让敌人占领了,包括龙腾网里也有一些只为诋毁而诋毁的人发表评论,所以国家才试图严厉管制网络舆论。
新疆问题就是民族团结的问题(习大大在第二次新疆工作座谈会时提到的),毕竟维吾尔族和伊斯兰教都在新疆存在了数百年,而暴恐活动是近几年在我们国家逐渐展露锋芒时才抬头的,所以大家应该明白是什么原因,包括暴恐份子目的,他们应该很清楚这种小打小闹怎么可能分裂新疆,只有可能破坏民族团结。
其实我们国家的民族政策目前来讲是全世界最成功的,前苏联就是反面典型,因为其无视民族差别。至于很多人说国家政策惯坏了少数民族的问题,我认为他们是不够了解作为少数民族的难处。小时候老爹就教育我,只有你比汉族同胞多做出50%的努力,你才有可能获得和他们一样的待遇。长大后社会中我也逐渐体会到作为少数民族,就业时如果优势相对一同竞聘的汉族同胞不太明显,很难获得认可。还有其它方方面面的不公平对待也都对我产生过不小的触动。但换位思考后,我觉得我也会对自己不是很了解的人产生戒备心理,宁可选择更加了解的人。
就目前在新疆而言,在任何法律法规面前,少数民族和汉族都是一律平等的,某些如少数民族中高考加分的政策,也在随着汉语的普及在逐渐缩小加分幅度,以后应该就没有了。毕竟目前很多少数民族平时说的最多的可不是汉语,所以他们无法同生来就使用的汉语的同胞们竞争。
说这么多就希望某些人发言前能够多思考,多去了解自己不清楚的事务后再定性发表言论,不要做了暴恐份子的帮凶,进一步增加民族隔阂。

Finally, the Uighur said,"Please think more before make a statement. Please try to learn about what you don't comprehend before speak. Stop being the supporters of the violent terrorists or else you may help to broaden the misunderstanding among different ethnics. "

Oh, I forget that you can neither understand Uyghur, nor Chinese language. ...

You are wrong because there are no American troops in India or Vietnam

Well, there wouldn't be in Vietnam - you got your arses kicked out by a bunch of farmers.
As for India, are you sure?
BBC News - Pentagon commander says US special forces in India

There is zero chance of any Chinese ship in that part of the pacific attacking any American position, much less the US mainland, so why does America need carrier battle groups there?
The Chinese are simply reacting to a threat from a foreign power with a long history of starting wars.

India does not have military alliance with any other country in the world. It engages in bilateral military exercises with a host of nations including China.

As I have proven, Chinese aggression is driven by its ambition to achieve hegemony in the region. Even if you look at Japan, S Korea and Taiwan which are declared US allies, there are not enough US troops there to pose any significant challenges to China. Yet, China goes around disrupting maritime traffic, invading land borders of neighbors and declaring insane air defense zones.

Last edited:
China, a country that is no military threat to the United states, is being faced by a large American force, there to interfere in the situation around China's waters, about 7,000 miles from America.
Because of this threat, China is forced to upgrade its military.

Let's look at the news.
America moans about a Chinese aircraft carrier - how many does America have?
America moans about Chinese forces attacking other countries - how many countries has America attacked?
In fact, America has a terrible record of invasions, covert mass murder in foreign countries, and interference in the political affairs of many countries, including deposing democratic leaders in favour of US puppet dictators.

When you cut through the bullshit, China's upgrades are there to counter the threat from American forces.
Of course, some people refuse to see history, preferring political bullshit instead.

Sri Lanka has allowed a Chinese submarine and a warship to dock at its port in the capital Colombo, officials said on Sunday, despite concerns raised by India about China's warming relations with the Indian Ocean island nation.

America has no bases in other countries - or maybe a few hundred.
You moan about one, but neglect to mention the massive US military bases in foreign lands, many opposed by neighbouring countries.

Nobody needs to wonder who the dickless little anti-American insect is. That is the sum total of your pathetic 'persona' here.

Nobody needs to wonder who the dickless little anti-Chinese insect is. That is the sum total of your pathetic 'persona' here.

Sri Lanka has allowed a Chinese submarine and a warship to dock at its port in the capital Colombo, officials said on Sunday, despite concerns raised by India about China's warming relations with the Indian Ocean island nation.

America has no bases in other countries - or maybe a few hundred.
You moan about one, but neglect to mention the massive US military bases in foreign lands, many opposed by neighbouring countries.

You are projecting. So basically, it is you who is moaning. I am simply discussing news. This thread is not about the US. Immoral actions of China cannot be excused by what the US does or does not.

As I have demonstrated in my previous posts, the US does not have a level of build up in Asia that can threaten 'mighty' China. Yet, you constantly and wrongly invoke US military as excuse for Chinese buildup. I am not saying it was a wise policy but the fact is the US has never paid adequate attention to the military threats emanating from China. It is absolutely absurd to imply that there is some sort of military parity between the US and China. As I have said earlier, China does not have balls to try anything fancy against the US. Even against India, Chinese aggression has stopped after the arrival of new but sane administration in New Delhi. The collective efforts in the region should ensure that China is left in a position where it cannot bully small countries like Philippines.

China is a totalitarian regime. And, totalitarian regimes seek hegemony. This is the reality. Another reality is that there are always going to be people (like you) who would support totalitarians. The civilized world just has to get together and fight the totalitarian threats like China. This is what is happening in the region. Countries are getting together to discuss potential military alliance against Chinese hegemony.

As far as the US is concerned, I hope it would stop wasting time in the Middle East and pay more attention to the Chinese threat.

Forum List

Back