Chinese in Ukraine pretend to be Japanese

Why wouldn't they want this war? China's won every war of the 21st century. The west can't stop killing itself.
Imagine proud ego-bloated chicoms forced to hide behind the hated Japanese

yes china is hoping that russia crushes the ukraines because they have plans to crush smaller countries also

Last edited:
China's won every war of the 21st century.

China's only had a single victory in a 21st Century conflict ... that is Operation Ocean Shield against Somali Pirates between 2009 and 2106. China was one of 20 countries, including the US and Ukraine, who were allies in that conflict.

Every other conflict China has been involved with this century has either been a stalemate or is still ongoing.

China's only had a single victory in a 21st Century conflict ... that is Operation Ocean Shield against Somali Pirates between 2009 and 2106. China was one of 20 countries, including the US and Ukraine, who were allies in that conflict.

Every other conflict China has been involved with this century has either been a stalemate or is still ongoing.
China surpassed every economy in just 2 decades, and they'll now happily profit from a new cold war between Russia and the U.S.

China surpassed every economy in just 2 decades, and they'll now happily profit from a new cold war between Russia and the U.S.
Their profit though now also includes using Russia as a testing ground to see if the US and other countries will allow abusive larger governments to invade and take over small nations. China is sharpening their claws for several small nations as well....

We gotta nip this shit in the bud----our best bet is to apply so much pressure and fortify the UKRAINE that eventually the other oligarths or an Ukraine hit squad takes out Putin giving XI something to think about.

I would say quite a bit physically

particularly since china is so large and diverse
I don't know about mixed blood but I know both Chinese and Japanese people and they seem to have marked physical differences to me. Hell I can even pick out a Korean from Vietnamese person or a Cambodian.
I'm not always right but I usually am.

Without the support of China, Putin does not attempt this Ukranian stunt.

Like North Korea, Russia is just another buffer for them

China wants to take over the world.

I don't know about mixed blood but I know both Chinese and Japanese people and they seem to have marked physical differences to me. Hell I can even pick out a Korean from Vietnamese person or a Cambodian.

I'm not always right but I usually am.

Thats because there is no standard look between asian people various countries - particularly china

can you tell the difference between a german or a french?

Forum List

Back