Chinese Forces on the move.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Reportedly China was shocked by Trump's missle attack on Syria and are moving thousands of Chinese soldiers to the Korean border.

Where are we headed? Remains to be seen if China is not willing to do something to reign in the rogue state of N. Korea I think Trump intends to do a pre-emptive strike to knock out their nuclear capability.

If this happens I cannot see China standling idly by.

South Korean Paper Reports China Has Deployed 150,000 Troops To North Korea Border | Zero Hedge

Reportedly China was shocked by Trump's missle attack on Syria and are moving thousands of Chinese soldiers to the Korean border.

Where are we headed? Remains to be seen if China is not willing to do something to reign in the rogue state of N. Korea I think Trump intends to do a pre-emptive strike to knock out their nuclear capability.

South Korean Paper Reports China Has Deployed 150,000 Troops To North Korea Border | Zero Hedge
on the news today the "expert" on the Chinese said they have had lots of troops there already,they are more worried about the mass exodus of Korean refuges if that happens,and they would expect the number to be in the millions trying to escape the madhouse....thats what he said anyway.........

on the news today the "expert" on the Chinese said they have had lots of troops there already,they are more worried about the mass exodus of Korean refuges if that happens,and they would expect the number to be in the millions trying to escape the madhouse....thats what he said anyway.........

Well...no doubt the Chinese do not want a lot of Korean refugees....yet the real problem here is whether or not the Chinese are willing to work with America to put a halt to N. Korean nuclear ambitions.

Another possibility is that the Chinese will solve the problem of N. Korea by themselves...aka.... invade N. Korea and completely take over...that would solve the problem with America and the Nuclear problem with N. Korea --plus giving China a lot of new territory and they need territory.

Well...no doubt the Chinese do not want a lot of Korean refugees....yet the real problem here is whether or not the Chinese are willing to work with America to put a halt to N. Korean nuclear ambitions.

Another possibility is that the Chinese will solve the problem of N. Korea by themselves...aka.... invade N. Korea and completely take over...that would solve the problem with America and the Nuclear problem with N. Korea as well plus giving China a lot of territory and they need territory.
you are right.....this guy posed the question.....who does China need more?.....the US or N.Korea?....if they shut up the little fat fuck the great majority of the world would cheer them, and the Koreans would definitely cheer them....

The Korean War should be an example of what China will do if the U.S. militarily strikes North Korea. North Korea may be a nuisance to China at times, however, they are both Communist and allies. If the U.S. attacks North Korea, China defends it.

The Korean War should be an example of what China will do if the U.S. militarily strikes North Korea. North Korea may be a nuisance to China at times, however, they are both Communist and allies. If the U.S. attacks North Korea, China defends it.
China h as pressing economic problems and a volatile population for many reasons.

They cannot afford a war with the USA right now, and they understand that the NK Fat Boy is a sociopath.

Kim is a dead man walking.

China h as pressing economic problems and a volatile population for many reasons.

They cannot afford a war with the USA right now, and they understand that the NK Fat Boy is a sociopath.

Kim is a dead man walking.

That is a good optimistic analysis......I am cautiously optimistic about all this....hoping you are correct.

Forum List

Back