China: Undiagnosed Pneumonia in Children

Lol, ok. I will bite.

Please link what you are referring to.
Post # 2,166

Post # 2,166
Sorry. While I appreciate the link and post number, I don't have time to sift through that gish gallop of craziness.

You did go a little nuts in that thread. Holy mackeral.

Sorry. While I appreciate the link and post number, I don't have time to sift through that gish gallop of craziness.

You did go a little nuts in that thread. Holy mackeral.
You have no business critiquing what you have no time to study. Others can process the science if you cannot. Chan and Ridley are also not idiots.

You have no business critiquing what you have no time to study. Others can process the science if you cannot. Chan and Ridley are also not idiots.
I did not critique the study. I critiqued your crazy endless supply of links that no laman would have the time to scrutinize in detail.

That is why I called it gish gallop. It's a propaganda technique to overwhelm people with so much information they could never be expected to sift through it.

You win. I ain't going to do it.

If you can break it down to one or two studies with one or two links let me know.

We searched for the furin-like ADP-ribosylating equivalent of Mycoplasma pneumoniae (ADP-ribosylating toxin CARDS, RALR) which links to the tick RALR for M. fermentans, though with no success. However, when RFK Jr./Nicolson claims that Desert Storm M. fermentans was altered, they may be right.

The Anderson Cancer Center is the trajectory and this report from Israel puts us on the trail:

Aug 2013 Israel / M. fermentans
Mycoplasma fermentans inhibits the activity of cellular DNA topoisomerase I by activation of PARP1 and alters the efficacy of its anti-cancer inhibitor - PubMed
'....We demonstrate that this reduction in enzyme activity resulted from ADP-ribosylation of the Topo I protein....target of anti-cancer drugs, the camptothecins.'

We did find an M. fermentans sequence comparable to SARS2:
M. fermentans Large Ribosomal Subunit Protein
'positions 10-13 RARR.'

So the difference in furin-like sequences between M. pneumoniae and the tick RALR is a leucine (L) vs. an arginine (R) for M. fermentans. It helps if the reader knows that there are non-arginine-requiring Mycoplasmas and arginine-requiring Mycoplasmas. M. fermentans requires this amino acid, and this is where any manipulations would have taken off from. SARS2 spike @ positions 682-685 is RRAR.

RFK Jr. probably does not know of these furin-like comparisons we have made.

I did not critique the study. I critiqued your crazy endless supply of links that no laman would have the time to scrutinize in detail.

That is why I called it gish gallop. It's a propaganda technique to overwhelm people with so much information they could never be expected to sift through it.

You win. I ain't going to do it.

If you can break it down to one or two studies with one or two links let me know.
No it's not a propaganda technique. You have to be trained to process long sentences and concepts to grasp what were are posting. There also is no time to change diapers and spoon feed. No bowing toward you, but the other way around.

No it's not a propaganda technique. You have to be trained to process long sentences and concepts to grasp what were are posting. There also is no time to change diapers and spoon feed. No bowing toward you, but the other way around.
"The Gish gallop is a rhetorical technique that involves overwhelming your opponent with as many arguments as possible, with no regard for the accuracy, validity, or relevance of those arguments. For example, a person using the Gish gallop might attempt to support their stance by bringing up, in rapid succession, a large number of vague claims, anecdotal statements, misinterpreted facts, and irrelevant comments."

That is exactly what you did in that thread you linked.

Here is the Mycoplasma-arginine link for those now reading Ch. 15 of The Wuhan Cover-Up:

Forum List

Back