China: Undiagnosed Pneumonia in Children

For those who bought the Biden administration propaganda on the vaccine and booster, I will pray for you. You atrophied your immune system. The is no cure or vaccine for RSV.

Those the recovered the Trump vaccine would be suing if you're right.

Someone needs to hold Trump accountable.

Will it be Jim Jordan? He isn't scared of anyone.
Have you considered the suggestion that The Donald's early push toward and for Lock Down saved millions .
And that this was thought through beforehand ?
Have been hearing this for a considerable time

Yes…..it is the election strain of the virus……that is why Xi came here…..he wanted to brief the people in control of Biden about the virus and how he wants them to handle it this time….he wants a complete lockdown for our elections…no more playing around.
I like the idea .
Could be , but I really doubt such action --- if any has occurred ,or will occur -- that it would be so blatantly public .
There is nothing to be gained by "showing off" and being arrogant . imho . Top card players keep their hand unknown and/or bluff

In post #4, Luiza first mentions Mycoplasma. Now, here is Musk's X fascism in action. At Flutrackers, Helen Branswell is suspicious. Branswell is a veteran disease reporter for Canadian Press. When one goes to Branswell's X site, Musk has already burned her books in his nazi ovens. No current discourse will be found regarding the event. When Musk called Biden a "corpse" he was only joking. They are two peas in a fascist pod:

24 Nov 2023 Post #15

Exposing Chinese Communist Deceptions

This aligns with Branswell's suspicions:

29 Nov 2023
'....Experts have noted that this was an attempt to sensationalize China's transparency over increase in respiratory diseases.'

The Wuhan link to this Mycoplasma reporting also includes furin connections and raccoon dogs infected with Mycoplasma. Thus, the Thai princess being infected with Mycoplasma, in this thread above, links to the suspicion of military dogs infecting the Thai princess.

2014 Japan / Mycoplasma haemocanis / Raccoon Dogs

2017 First China Evidence, Rhipicephalus Brown Dog Tick-Transmitted Mycoplasma

So the Wuhan tick link to dog Mycoplasma is also the furin-cleavage site link to coronaviruses:

Rhipicephalus sanguineus Tick Furin
'....furin-like cys-rich domain....furin repeat....'

The top publication on this Uniprot page for these tick furin sequences links the authors to Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention, which no doubt links to the first human to sequence SARS2, Yong-Zhen Zhang of the Beijing CDC:

'reference # 28. Authors:.... Wuhan Center for Disease and Control and Prevention....'

The globaltimes URL (without the https://) as originally found:
globaltimes.cn/202311/1302731.shtml
The title is "Hospitals Across China Grapple with Respiratory Illnesses Surge."

We notice the furin-like RALR sequence in Mycoplasma pneumoniae is the same amino acid sequence for the plant, Smilax. Note the positions of both bacterium and plant furin-like sequences:

Mycoplasma pneumoniae ADP-Ribosylating Toxin CARDS
'....The main virulence factor for this bacterium....treatment of mice or baboons with CARDS elicits a response that is consistent with human M. pneumoniae infections.
....positions 121-124 RALR....'

Post # 2,147 Smilax "Kuru" RALR
'....positions 116-119 RALR....'

This sensationalist propaganda is now continued in the US media for dog covid. Raccoon dogs were mentioned in this thread. Raccoon dogs are proven reservoirs of SARS1, so Paxloviused here should also be applicable.

Dog COVID
'A mysterious dog illness spreading across the United States is being treated with Paxlovid, the drug to treat COVID-19...."Dog Pneumonia....Mysterious Mycoplasma-like organism implicated. "The sequence data has revealed a non-culturable. bacteria-like organism....New Hampshire.'

So the Mycoplasma furin in post #29 should be compared with the New Hampshire dog Mycoplasma-like organism. Does the New Hampshire organism's amino acid sequence contain the RALR motif or not?

The title is "What is the Mysterious 'White Lung Pneumonia' Affecting Children in Ohio?"
Correct URL as originally found:
aol.com/mysterious-white-lung-pneumonia-affecting-173703966.html

Here we go again!

Right for the 2024 Elections.

:102:
You were one of the first USMBers onto Ukraine biolabs. Since Hunter Biden introduced Metabiota to Ukrainian Burisma, we now think Rand Paul should ask Hunter some public questions.

My sources (I have an American grand-daughter living in Beijing attending a pre-kindergarten International school) emphasize this is just an old-fashioned bacterial infection, not a new style virus like COVID was. In China most children recover in a few days. The problem is that it spreads rapidly among children in schools, and many hospitals were overwhelmed by worried parents. Parents in China, like here and most everywhere, love their kids and demand their government and medical community protect them.

Well, I suppose in the U.S. many are more afraid of the medical community and government than they are of disease. These are the people most convinced that everything, including this pneumonia outbreak, is a conspiracy created by … somebody or other.

My sources (I have an American grand-daughter living in Beijing attending a pre-kindergarten International school) emphasize this is just an old-fashioned bacterial infection, not a new style virus like COVID was. In China most children recover in a few days. The problem is that it spreads rapidly among children in schools, and many hospitals were overwhelmed by worried parents. Parents in China, like here and most everywhere, love their kids and demand their government and medical community protect them.

Well, I suppose in the U.S. many are more afraid of the medical community and government than they are of disease. These are the people most convinced that everything, including this pneumonia outbreak, is a conspiracy created by … somebody or other.
Yes, several other sources in this thread confirm what you say, though it's not completely a conspiracy. Post #29 shows a furin-like virulence factor for Mycoplasma pneumoniae linked to ticks, the same Rhipicephalus ticks in Japan on raccoon dogs which are proven reservoirs of SARS1. Like SARS2 furin site, the rapid spread of this M. pneumoniae is assisted by the furin-like sequence, RALR.

Forum List

Back