China: Undiagnosed Pneumonia in Children

This thread from Avian Flu Talk says 13 Nov 2023. The Flutracker threads are also embedded in the OP:

Reported on 13 Nov 2023

Early times obviously .
And no case for major concern yet , imho .

Probably unrelated , but could those who received Killer Shots be the most affected ones --- the AIDS effect of low immunity ?
Or , is it the beginning of the big Die Off predicted by some to occur 2-5 years after the Killer Shots ?

“there is no reason to suspect the emergence of a novel pathogen” and that Mycoplasma pneumoniae, the probable source of most cases and a bacteria that typically affects younger children, is “generally fairly harmless”.

Chinese authorities listed mycoplasma as one of the circulating pathogens along with respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)

Early times obviously .

Probably unrelated , but could those who received Killer Shots be the most affected ones --- the AIDS effect of low immunity ?
Or , is it the beginning of the big Die Off predicted by some to occur 2-5 years after the Killer Shots ?

“there is no reason to suspect the emergence of a novel pathogen” and that Mycoplasma pneumoniae, the probable source of most cases and a bacteria that typically affects younger children, is “generally fairly harmless”.

Chinese authorities listed mycoplasma as one of the circulating pathogens along with respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
We can excerpt what RFK Jr. wrote about Mycoplasma (The Real Anthony Fauci), and in post #8, the military dog mycoplasma is documented, though one poster wanted to be spoon-fed:

Post #8 Mycoplasma

Early times obviously .

Those the recovered the Trump vaccine would be suing if you're right.

Someone needs to hold Trump accountable.

Will it be Jim Jordan? He isn't scared of anyone.

Some doctors are now masking and today we talked with one who said it's because of RSV and flu. No one's getting boosted for SARS2.

Those the recovered the Trump vaccine would be suing if you're right.

Someone needs to hold Trump accountable.

Will it be Jim Jordan? He isn't scared of anyone.
Where does the accountability end when Hunter Biden's Metabiota collected the same coronavirus that the Chinese communists at the Huazhong lab were doing gain-of-function experiments with?

Where does the accountability end when Hunter Biden's Metabiota collected the same coronavirus that the Chinese communists at the Huazhong lab were doing gain-of-function experiments with?
Lol, ok. I will bite.

Please link what you are referring to.

We're now collecting reports from other sources about this to add to this thread. Time will tell if it's a coronavirus.

WHO Questions China

Yes…..it is the election strain of the virus……that is why Xi came here…..he wanted to brief the people in control of Biden about the virus and how he wants them to handle it this time….he wants a complete lockdown for our elections…no more playing around.

News released one week after Xi and Biden met.

Xi: I make sure USA go on another lockdown for 2024 election. You make sure to weaponize the DOJ to prevent Trump from running. I give you big raise.

Biden: Whatever Master asks for, Master Xi will get it.

I'd like to see the left try and pull that lockdown shit again

I'd like to the left try and pull that lockdown shit again

Yup!

1701133712608.png

News released one week after Xi and Biden met.

Xi: I make sure USA go on another lockdown for 2024 election. You make sure to weaponize the DOJ to prevent Trump from running. I give you big raise.

Biden: Whatever Master asks for, Master Xi will get it.
We're going to dig deeper into this, as other threads are now popping up.

Forum List

Back