China slaps 179% tariff on trump country voters

Yes it is. Sometimes you fight.

Some people enjoy having a Chinese dick up their ass, I guess.

TV's will also gonna start going up. The orange clown does not care....

Good. TV sucks.

How will everyone get their fake news now?

So because you do not watch TV, you want those who won't be able to afford the increase in prices of TV's to go without?

Maybe they'll do something useful, like read a book.

Hahahaha

Trump voters don’t have any books.

Interesting. I had 37,000+ at last count, not including magazines and archived newspapers, and that was about ten years ago.

Yes it is. Sometimes you fight.

Some people enjoy having a Chinese dick up their ass, I guess.

Good. TV sucks.

So because you do not watch TV, you want those who won't be able to afford the increase in prices of TV's to go without?

Now, are you saying people who watch TV , do not read books, I understand that is true for the Potus, but the maj of people do read books and watch TV.

Good. TV sucks.

Hahahaha

Trump voters don’t have any books.

Interesting. I had 37,000+ at last count, not including magazines and archived newspapers, and that was about ten years ago.

Coloring books and the National Enquirer don't count....

It's a temporary measure. China imports over 90% of it's Sorghum from the US. There are also other consumers of Sorghum that the US can sell to, Spain being one of them. Especially if they can get the Sorghum at a discount. Then what does China do? This is posturing, it just sucks that farmers will be hurt in the short term by this clumsy move by China.

Forum List

Back