China slaps 179% tariff on trump country voters

Yes it is. Sometimes you fight.

Some people enjoy having a Chinese dick up their ass, I guess.

Biiiiiiiitch. Maybe they can sell their MAGA hats to make up the difference in Iowa.

Alright, a great opportunity to confront China with some REAL shots to the gut. Challenge them at the WTO in regards to their currency manipulation on top of their theft of U.S Intellectual Property, their high tariffs, and maybe it's time to question their Human Right record also.

These commies want a fight, they have a $500B trade deficit, good luck with that Comrades. They have a great deal to lose.

Alright, a great opportunity to confront China with some REAL shots to the gut. Challenge them at the WTO in regards to their currency manipulation on top of their theft of U.S Intellectual Property, their high tariffs, and maybe it's time to question their Human Right record also.

These commies want a fight, they have a $500B trade deficit, good luck with that Comrades. They have a great deal to lose.

China doesn’t have a trade deficit with the US.

Inflation will be roaring be the end of the year....

Trump is right. China has been stealing IP. But most of the IP owners despise Trump, while many Trump supporters hate the owners of IP.

So Trump is fighting for liberal coastal elite and hurting his heartland base.

TV's will also gonna start going up. The orange clown does not care....

Good. TV sucks.

How will everyone get their fake news now?

So because you do not watch TV, you want those who won't be able to afford the increase in prices of TV's to go without?

Maybe they'll do something useful, like read a book.

Good. TV sucks.

So because you do not watch TV, you want those who won't be able to afford the increase in prices of TV's to go without?

Maybe they'll do something useful, like read a book.

Hahahaha

Trump voters don’t have any books.

Good. TV sucks.

How will the Liar in Chief blow kisses to Hannity if There is no TV?

It will become a rich mans entertainment.

Remember when trump said the tax cuts won't help him....then after they were passed turned the rich in Mara Lago and said....you all just got a lot richer.

He could give a flip about the poor or middle class....He is a slug....

Forum List

Back