China now leads the world in Covid deaths and vaccine injuries

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Anyone surprised? The CCP has been falsifying their numbers from the get-go. Fortunately on some new social media platforms alternative news sources from China are available though I'm sure they're not being broadcast from inside China. Not only did the CCP hide the virus when it was first introduced into the world of contagion they have also faithfully falsified their response numbers, the cost to their population and the effectiveness of their actions in fighting the virus.

This timeline is getting boring. I need to hop into my DeLorean.
If you hurry you can make it to Beijing in time for some bat soup!

Having another voice in the media is a good thing. We have almost reached a point in this country where only outsiders are capable to delivering the actual news.

Jo

Why does anyone outside of China care what their real death toll is?

Why does anyone outside of China care what their real death toll is?
News integrity for one thing.... Something that the left absolutely hates. A correction of the viewpoint that China has handled everything perfectly well and is a model for other countries to follow. Huge amount of support for the CCP that has been purchased by the CCP in our own federal government. So you see the news out of China maybe in China but it's not necessarily just about China.

Not only does China lie to the rest of the world they pay our American politicians to lie for them also.

I wonder where DragonLady is these days? Surely she's not going to allow this smear against the CCP to go unanswered.

Jo

A correction of the viewpoint that China has handled everything perfectly well and is a model for other countries to follow.

Nobody believes that China has handled everything perfectly well and is a model for other countries to follow. The only person I have seen say China did a good job was the previous president. Everyone knows they were lying about their numbers, this is not news to anyone but you.

Nobody believes that China has handled everything perfectly well and is a model for other countries to follow. The only person I have seen say China did a good job was the previous president. Everyone knows they were lying about their numbers, this is not news to anyone but you.
Actually you're quite wrong about that the Chinese control news networks the world over including the one here in the United States which is always for sale to the highest bidder and right now China happens to be the highest bidder. Our federal government is filthy with Chinese influence and continues to make decisions based on what benefits China the most. Fortunately Biden has decided to keep Trump's tariff structure geez I wonder why that is? So the subject is very relevant since none of the mainstream media have covered what was quoted in the Chinese alternative News Network. That is in and of itself very significant and most telling.

Jo

Last edited:
Anyone surprised? The CCP has been falsifying their numbers from the get-go. Fortunately on some new social media platforms alternative news sources from China are available though I'm sure they're not being broadcast from inside China. Not only did the CCP hide the virus when it was first introduced into the world of contagion they have also faithfully falsified their response numbers, the cost to their population and the effectiveness of their actions in fighting the virus.

Remember when China had their one child policy? It failed miserably because everyone ended up wanting a boy to pass along the family name so they would either abort the girl or just kill the girl once born. So it screwed the entire nation over.

So then they get another brilliant idea to reduce population numbers, because the Chinese communists are just as consumed about over population as the American communists in power now. Just release a virus that should kill off all the old folk and the sick so that all that is left are productive workers for the state as you watch population levels fall.

How many millions dead now? They must do a circle jerk for every million that die off, especially those that are not Chinese.

But sure, some productive citizens may die as well.

Oh well, sucks to be them but the CCP could care less.

Because we are all human beings?

And because of that I am supposed to care the Chinese government lies?

Sorry, I guess I am just a heartless SOB as that is way the fuck down my "give a shit about" list.

There is no overpopulation.
How much would be overpopulation?

You see, it's all based on opinion, but the opinions that matter seem to only be those in power, at least, what they can force their policy on the population.

In large part they are idiots, much like how we saw the one child policy of China fail and burn in flames, yet they will never admit their errors nor apologize for the pain and suffering and death that they inflicted on their own flesh and blood of the citizenry.

These are arrogant, unrepentant, sociopaths that rise to power in pretty much any government.

Because of that, a decent person would give a shit if scores of human beings die.

The Chinese Govt lying about how many died does not change how many have really died. One does not need to care about the former to care about the latter.

But then again, in the time it took me to type this post 100 people around the world died. Hard to claim anyone really cares about them all

Irrelevant, because we're not going to get there.
I'm not even attempting to argue the point

The point is that those in power are using their beliefs on the matter to oppress the populace, whether it be the one child policy of China or the ongoing and never ending regulation, taxation, etc., regarding climate change.

But in their sick twisted minds, they think they are doing good, much like the Nazi party thought that exterminating Jews would solve all of their problems

There really is no difference.

In the minds of despots, utopia is just a genocide away.

I'm not even attempting to argue the point

The point is that those in power are using their beliefs on the matter to oppress the populace, whether it be the one child policy of China or the ongoing and never ending regulation, taxation, etc., regarding climate change.

But in their sick twisted minds, they think they are doing good, much like the Nazi party thought that exterminating Jews would solve all of their problems

There really is no difference.

In the minds of despots, utopia is just a genocide away.
I'm not convinced that those with a hand on the wheel think they are doing good. I think that don't give a shit as long as it empowers and enriches them.

Actually you're quite wrong about that the Chinese control news networks the world over including the one here in the United States which is always for sale to the highest bidder and right now China happens to be the highest bidder. Our federal government is filthy with Chinese influence and continues to make decisions based on what benefits China the most. Fortunately Biden has decided to keep Trump's tariff structure geez I wonder why that is? So the subject is very relevant since none of the mainstream media have covered what was quoted in the Chinese alternative News Network. That is in and of itself very significant and most telling.

Jo
With Democrats the easiest to purchase.

Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump
As COVID-19 spreads across the nation, Rep. Sean Casten (D., Ill.) has repeatedly attempted to blame Trump and Republicans for the death toll, accusing them of spreading fatal misinformation about the pandemic. Casten himself, however, has misinformed the public about China's role in the pandemic. When one of his constituents asked about the early Chinese response to the outbreak at a March 21 electronic town hall, the congressman refused to talk about the regime's coverup of the virus. Instead, he incorrectly said that China had successfully isolated the outbreak in Wuhan.

"China, to their credit, once they realize they had a problem, shut down the entire province that this was in and they seem to have largely isolated the cases in China," Casten said. "We have missed that window in the United States."
In reality, however, China has failed to isolate the cases in the province of Wuhan, the origin of the illness. The virus has spread to nearly every part of the country, killing thousands in distant provinces such as Guangdong and Zhejiang. And while China's self-reported data indicate the worst has passed, reports of funeral homes overflowing with urns have led critics to believe that the regime is grossly underreporting the impact of the pandemic.” Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump

More Democrats groveling at the feet of the Chinese Communists....

"‘I Take My Hat Off to China’: Obama’s China Ambassador Praises Chinese Response to Virus

Barack Obama's China ambassador Max Baucus, who established extensive business ties with China after leaving the ambassadorship in 2017, extolled China's government on Tuesday for the way the country has responded to the coronavirus outbreak.

"I think that the big lesson here [is] that when you take charge and when you tell the entire country, Wuhan, other provinces what to do, they get in gear and get the job done," Baucus said during an interview on MSNBC. "I take my hat off to China for doing so."

The former Montana senator's praise of China comes amid a propaganda campaign waged by China's state-run media outlets, which have been pushing the narrative that China isn't responsible for the ongoing coronavirus pandemic."

"Democratic Michigan Sen. Gary Peters on Friday praised the Chinese government as the deadly disease which started in China continues to spread throughout the world.

Peters went on Morning Joe to discuss the crisis and was asked about how the U.S. avoids a recession, to which he began to praise the Chinese government, especially naming the Hubei province, saying they handled the spread of the virus very well and that the United States needs to follow in China’s footsteps."
Sen. Gary Peters Praises Chinese Government As Coronavirus Continues To Spread

"The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

Sounds a lot like the $145 million Putin gave the Clintons.

Forum List

Back