China Moving Forward On Energy

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I protested against nuclear energy before and after Three Mile Island. That history certainly endeared me with my ex-father-in-law, a nuclear engineer. :rolleyes: I was still anti-nuclear throughout the 80's into the 90's. No more.

If China is doing this, so should we. It's not the final panacea, but it's a step off the addiction of ME oil.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11080908/site/newsweek/

If China does it but we do not we have doomed ourselves to economic obsolescence...

Our nation should turn its significant economic strength and powerful ingenuity toward creating the next step in energy, producing, and monopolizing its production. To be the supplier, the new economic 'addiction'...

no1tovote4 said:
If China does it but we do not we have doomed ourselves to economic obsolescence...

Our nation should turn its significant economic strength and powerful ingenuity toward creating the next step in energy, producing, and monopolizing its production. To be the supplier, the new economic 'addiction'...

I agree. I personally at this time think that hydrogen IS the future, but still a ways off. Nuclear can cut our dependence for heating/cooling. Drilling off our own shores should be a no-brainer.

Forum List

Back