China forcibly sterilizes undesirable minority

Decus

Platinum Member
May 13, 2012
Banana Republic
China is one of the most aggressive players on the world stage and is a danger to all. A new story to add to the million chinese sent to gulags:

"Reports of forced abortions and sterilization have surfaced in the past, but the AP investigation indicates that the forced birth control is much more widespread than previously thought. The AP said the measures affected "hundreds of thousands" of Uighur women."

What should America's foreign policy be towards a country that threatens its neighbors, and treats its people as disposable?

What should America's foreign policy be towards a country that threatens is neighbors, and treats its people as disposable?
We should limit trade and investment between the US and china

that will hurt the commies where they will feel it the most

Hard to believe so many seem to want to appease China and their trade demands. How can anyone be supportive of China's government?

China is one of the most aggressive players on the world stage and is a danger to all. A new story to add to the million chinese sent to gulags:

"Reports of forced abortions and sterilization have surfaced in the past, but the AP investigation indicates that the forced birth control is much more widespread than previously thought. The AP said the measures affected "hundreds of thousands" of Uighur women."

What should America's foreign policy be towards a country that threatens its neighbors, and treats its people as disposable?

I heard Donnie was jealous.

That's our future.
What do you mean?
I see us moving left to extremes. We have laws and people who have no issue putting their boots on our throats. We are used to being a high tax nation. And going higher. More laws by our government will be needed as it grows. More intrusion. At some point there will not be enough resources in money to pay for everything that is owed out. Abortions save money and responsibility of rearing a child with Progressive thinking. When the times are tighter and not looking bright for a longer period of time, the government will get involved in harsher ways. That is my belief.

We should do the same. Lot fewer thugs.

Last edited:
How can anyone be supportive of China's government?
Libs are afraid the price of their next cell phone will go up

Funny that Facebook is losing value because advertisers are pulling ads as they feel some of the opinions expressed are too extreme. On the other hand China runs roughshod over their own people and their neighbors and these same companies/advertisers are silent.

The Trump family is afraid the price of their products will go up
Not really

because they will still be the same relative to their competitors

besides, trump and his supporters are willing to give a little to save America from the chinese dragon

That's our future.
What do you mean?
I see us moving left to extremes. We have laws and people who have no issue putting their boots on our throats. We are used to being a high tax nation. And going higher. More laws by our government will be needed as it grows. More intrusion. At some point there will not be enough resources in money to pay for everything that is owed out. Abortions save money and responsibility of rearing a child with Progressive thinking. When the times are tighter and not looking bright for a longer period of time, the government will get involved in harsher ways. That is my belief.
Thats probably true to some extent

but I’m in no hurry to race to the bottom and the longer we put it off the better I like it

We should do the same. Lot fewer thug.

You sound like Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood.

We should do the same. Lot fewer thug.

You sound like Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Yeah, but I look nothing like her.

Forum List

Back