China flies Nuclear capable missle around Taiwan

Our kids will be practising hiding under their desks again soon. You know, like we did in the cold war 60's? But this time it will be a cold war with China. Stump's foreign policy incompetence will start WWIII.
We're already in a cold war. WTH news do you watch. Those vaccines are draining your ability to see through BS. Lies are truth, truth are the lies. Man they've got you spinning on Obama's crotch and you don't even know it.

They flew nuclear-capable missiles around Taiwan?!

That's some weird rocket science.
Let's not forget the OP was started by a far Left Liberal; someone not exactly knowledgeable in the military sciences. For example, they think every rifle is a fully automatic "AR-15" machine gun capable of firing a thousand bullets per minute.

boy-gun-photo.jpg

Our kids will be practising hiding under their desks again soon. You know, like we did in the cold war 60's? But this time it will be a cold war with China. Stump's foreign policy incompetence will start WWIII.

I remember that. We did duck and cover drills three times a week in October 1962.

Funny thing is, in 5th grade my science project was on the effect of single 20 megaton blast at Ground Zero Washington DC, which was about ten miles from where I lived. It rather negated the value of duck and cover drills, though they continued. :laugh2:

I doubt seriously that the Chinese leadership is suicidal. That's a Bushido thing.
Agreed about duck and cover drills, but the idea was to survive a survivable blast. Being close to ground zero ain't it.

You might want to look up Bushido: The Seven Virtues Of Bushido Come Alive In Seven Original Kanji Calligraphies
tumblr_mzwm7z4lx21t50k27o1_1280.jpg

Medvedev over tensions in Syria further raises the spectre of WWIII as France accuses them of bombing civilians
‘We Have Slid Into A New Cold War’: Chilling Statement From Russian Prime Minister

No evidence of Russia bombing Syrian civilians other than dead babies
lining the gutters of Syria ------who did it? well---ask assad-----their
"rebel" "terrorist" "anti king-assad" parents killed them as a propaganda
show
The US love to do things and blame it on Russia . That is fact.

I remember that. We did duck and cover drills three times a week in October 1962.

Funny thing is, in 5th grade my science project was on the effect of single 20 megaton blast at Ground Zero Washington DC, which was about ten miles from where I lived. It rather negated the value of duck and cover drills, though they continued. :laugh2:

I doubt seriously that the Chinese leadership is suicidal. That's a Bushido thing.

Those of us of a certain age cohort will recall those cold war era “drills”. They were never about safety, but rather state propaganda, mind control, and indoctrination. All power structures attempt to control the perceptual reality of the masses, ours is no different.

I know, right? The U.S. should keep kowtowing to a bullying, authoritarian regime and not acknowledge the independent island thriving in a society built on civil rights, freedom, and liberty, because, you know, the regime might get butt hurt.

Here is the reality. China isn't going to do shit if we normalize relations with Taiwan, something we should have done years ago. They can hem and haw all they want, but at the end of the day we are a huge part of their economy and it would destroy them to start a war with us or any of our allies. This is nothing but saber rattling.

Once again, the hypocritical left shows us how much they love their totalitarian, human rights abusing tyrants.

Medvedev over tensions in Syria further raises the spectre of WWIII as France accuses them of bombing civilians
‘We Have Slid Into A New Cold War’: Chilling Statement From Russian Prime Minister

No evidence of Russia bombing Syrian civilians other than dead babies
lining the gutters of Syria ------who did it? well---ask assad-----their
"rebel" "terrorist" "anti king-assad" parents killed them as a propaganda
show
The US love to do things and blame it on Russia . That is fact.
And Russians looooove their country, doncha?

You are blaming Trump for China's actions? Do you blame Obama for the riots and fires in Ferguson? I'm guessing you do not.

He is not even president yet and he has already caused an international incident. He is the most dangerous man to ever enter the White House.

I do not like Trump- and think it was stupid for him to talk to Taiwan.

But he hasn't caused anything with China yet.

There have been tensions with China for years.

Forum List

Back