China flies Nuclear capable missle around Taiwan

Is Trump responsible for China's military buildup in the South China Sea? Hint: It's been going on long before Trump was elected

Our kids will be practising hiding under their desks again soon. You know, like we did in the cold war 60's? But this time it will be a cold war with China. Stump's foreign policy incompetence will start WWIII.

how did Trump cause it? IMHO ---china committed an act of war against TAIWAN
Agreed it's China's fault, but disagree it's an act of war. The article below proves JimH52 was wrong since the incident came a week before Trump accepted a phone call from Taiwan.

China flew nuclear-capable bombers around Taiwan before Trump call
BEIJING — China encircled the self-ruled island of Taiwan with nuclear-capable bombers as part of its first long-range surveillance mission, Taiwanese officials said Tuesday.

The Nov. 25 incident came a week before Taiwanese leader Tsai Ing-wen called President-elect Donald Trump in a conversation that broke decades of diplomatic protocol with Beijing.

Our kids will be practising hiding under their desks again soon. You know, like we did in the cold war 60's? But this time it will be a cold war with China. Stump's foreign policy incompetence will start WWIII.
6c2.gif

$1000 says you are wrong. Payable to USMB when WWIII starts or on January 21st, 2021, which ever comes first. Are you in?

You are blaming Trump for China's actions? Do you blame Obama for the riots and fires in Ferguson? I'm guessing you do not.

He is not even president yet and he has already caused an internation incident. He is the most dangerous man to ever enter the White House.
Translation: No, I don't blame Obama for the actions of others. I do blame Trump because I'm a hypocritical partisan asshat.

Thanks, I figured you wouldn't blame President Obama for the actions of others.

6c2.gif

IMHO----a hot war against china is-------justifiable. ----at the very LEAST---
there should be -------a cold US shoulder facing china

You are blaming Trump for China's actions? Do you blame Obama for the riots and fires in Ferguson? I'm guessing you do not.

He is not even president yet and he has already caused an international incident. He is the most dangerous man to ever enter the White House.

:lol: That lotion the doctor gave you isn't making the butthurt go away yet?

6c2.gif

The OP is full of hyperbole. China starts sending nukes and Beijing will be a glass parking lot in less than 40 mins

6c2.gif

The OP is full of hyperbole. China starts sending nukes and Beijing will be a glass parking lot in less than 40 mins

No one is nuking China, there's your hyperbole right there.

I remember that. We did duck and cover drills three times a week in October 1962.

Funny thing is, in 5th grade my science project was on the effect of single 20 megaton blast at Ground Zero Washington DC, which was about ten miles from where I lived. It rather negated the value of duck and cover drills, though they continued. :laugh2:

I doubt seriously that the Chinese leadership is suicidal. That's a Bushido thing.

6c2.gif

uhm-----yeah-----with the luck of DA IRISH----in glocomora. Nukes ain't gonna
happen-------but other kinda stuff might----also not so lucky stuff Trump is
capable-----of turning an economic cold shoulder -------bloodlessly

No one is nuking China, there's your hyperbole right there.
It's not hyperbole to say, as SIL said, that if "China starts sending nukes", there will be consequences.....nuclear consequences.

It's for that reason that I doubt Russian, China or the US plan on starting WWIII like many of the LWLs are proclaiming will happen.

Forum List

Back