China bans burqas

Good on China! :thup:

you want to wear a burka?

join the Taliban.

Funny thing.

China's actions don't surprise me. We all know China is not exactly good on the human rights record. But you applaud them when they exibit that intolerance on their Muslim population.

Why am I not surprised.
And yet, where is the screaming objection to the intolerance of anything not muslim as the muslims rape, behead, crucify, and otherwise destroy all things non-muslim? Don't the Chinese have the same rights to ban or eradicate what does not fit into their social system?

Would be interesting to see muslim's attacking the Chinese...!

It has happened many, many times, and there are millions of Chinese Muslims.

But there are a Billion Chinese...sounds like a fair fight!

Do you really not understand the difference between nationality and religion?

Do you just like to make an ass of yourself, especially when you know what's being talked about?...Do you really need specifics?

...Do you really need specifics?

So you don't know?

...Do you really need specifics?

So you don't know?

Are there MORE Chinese that aren't muslim, than the ones that are muslim, and by a substantial number?.... You're usually too smart to try and play this game with me...but if you insist! Look it up in Wiki, if that's how you want to go, I simply don't care!

But here, I'll help you....Accurate statistics on China's current Muslim population are hard to find; various surveys have found that they constitute 1—2% of the population of China, or between 20 and 30 million people. They are served by 35.000 to 45.000 mosques, 40.000 to 50.000 imams (ahong), and 10 Quranic institutions.[72]

Seems they as SUBSTANTIALLY outnumbered by a number of other Chinese people of different religions, or ones with no declared religion...THIS is why the coward muslims don't act up too much except in one province where they are the majority....and that can be remedied in a matter of weeks by the current Chinese gov't, and NOT think a thing about it!

Last edited:
The Chinese aren't stupid like Americans are. They see the threat to society and work to eliminate it.

Chinese society hasn't made it all this time by being stupid, no matter what "government" rules over them.

The Chinese aren't stupid like Americans are. They see the threat to society and work to eliminate it.

Chinese society hasn't made it all this time by being stupid, no matter what "government" rules over them.

The current theory is roughly 7% of all muslims are radicals, meaning 1-2 million of those Chinese muslims would, at the word from their Imam start a murdering spree... THAT would be enough for the Chinese gov't to wipe the entire religious population out of Chinese land!

Well, sometimes...

Forum List

Back