Chilling plea at ‘occupy’ dc: Speaker – if i‘m arrested ’i want you to start killing

It's a reaction, Then mowing down these idiots with a machine gun will only be a reaction to what they are doing. Yes, I agree with that.

"Mowing down these idiots with a machine gun"?

That sounds like something a communist leader would do to control a group of people who were "misbehaving".

I thought you generally fell on the right side of the political spectrum (from previous conversations), but I guess I was wrong?

Chilling quote indeed. But we need to consider – what’s at the root of all of this anger?

It’s mostly people who want big business $’s to get out of our government process, because in the past few decades we’ve seen powerful interests begin to takeover and run our entire election process. A single billionaire now can sway the entire country into voting for a candidate, simply because he can donate his money to an endless and effective ad campaign, or make sure he/she gets top news spots, ect. Financial donations are no longer capped (thanks to the super PACs), and corruption (in my view) has been becoming more and more prevalent.

Also, OWS is angered at the creation of these increasingly nanny/police-state type laws, such as the NDAA 2012 act, and the HR 347 bill. It’s actually “big government” that is pissing these guys off, in many respects. Not all, of course, but the smarter ones - definitely.

So before you go and categorize the entire lot of OWS people as “liberals”, you may want to consider first that they actually have a lot in common with what conservatives want.

I say quit making unnecessary enemies, it's only going to hurt everyone in the long run.

Sorry bub.... anybody this batshit crazy is necessarily my enemy... the anti-big-government component is a fucking ruse there only to distract you from their 100% anti-capitalism cause.

It's a reaction, Then mowing down these idiots with a machine gun will only be a reaction to what they are doing. Yes, I agree with that.

That sounds like something a communist leader would do to control a group of people who were "misbehaving".

I thought you generally fell on the right side of the political spectrum (from previous conversations), but I guess I was wrong?

Ohhhhh. Killing people because you don't like the way they live is "misbehaving"! I fully understand that liberal concept. It's quite familiar. So is free speech being smashing windows, looting and arson.

You dumbfucks throw out "racist" at every chance because that is your crutch. You have no clue or point so you depend on your crutch.

You're like the little boy that cried wolf.

^ ^ ^ racist

Hit a nerve? :eusa_whistle: Didn't take you long to resort to profanity :clap2: BTW- I know Willow doesn't care for blacks, the way she talks on this board, regardless of the OP. She is tolerated/humored here by non-racists. :)

Sorry bub.... anybody this batshit crazy is necessarily my enemy... the anti-big-government component is a fucking ruse there only to distract you from their 100% anti-capitalism cause.

Anti-Capitalism? I don’t know. A lot of these people aren’t as stupid as you think (and you’d be stupid to hate capitalism).

From my understanding, most of these OWSers want big-business $’s out of our election process; a stance that is actually pro-Capitalism, when you think about it. When businesses “buy” politicians by sponsoring them during their election campaigns, they will usually receive favorable treatment while that person is in office. This favorable treatment works AGAINST competition, and works to inhibit Capitalism from doing what it does best – promote innovation & efficiency through market competition.

It’s the capitalists that destroy capitalism.

Anti-Capitalism? I don’t know. A lot of these people aren’t as stupid as you think (and you’d be stupid to hate capitalism).
From my understanding, most of these OWSers want big-business $’s out of our election process; a stance that is actually pro-Capitalism, when you think about it. When businesses “buy” politicians by sponsoring them during their election campaigns, they will usually receive favorable treatment while that person is in office. This favorable treatment works AGAINST competition, and works to inhibit Capitalism from doing what it does best – promote innovation & efficiency through market competition.

It’s the capitalists that destroy capitalism.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh. Killing people because you don't like the way they live is "misbehaving"! I fully understand that liberal concept. It's quite familiar. So is free speech being smashing windows, looting and arson.

Listen Katz, you’re the one who said that “Mowing down these idiots” is something that you agree with (if I misunderstood, please correct me). I remarked that your comment was a rather far left, communistic way of looking at things.

I don’t condone what the guy in the OP said – he’s crazy, and it was wrong. But mow all the protestors down? How's that not just as bad of a thing to say?

Last edited:

Listen Katz, you’re the one who said that “Mowing down these idiots” is something that you agree with (if I misunderstood, please correct me). I remarked that your comment was a rather far left, communistic way of looking at things.

I don’t condone what the guy in the OP said – he’s crazy, and it was wrong. But mow all the protestors down? How's that not just as bad of a thing to say?

I absolutely agree with it. If someone threatens you, it is your right to drill them right between the eyes. If what is threatening you is a ravening mob, you necessarily need a machine gun.

What will put an end to these mob attacks quickly is for the police to stand down and the national guard to go get a cup of coffee. Let the public handle it in whatever way they deem best. How long woud occupy wall street have occupied wall street if the people who worked there were allowed to wade in with baseball bats, 2x4s, tire irons, handguns and rifles? In two hours it would be all over. Instead the police provided "protection" and it went on for 8 weeks.

I love how that monkey disingenious states the Martin case. It's like I think I will make up facts state them as the truth and the other monkeys will believe it.

I love how they scream about Trayvon getting killed, but rally to support a TRUE criminal in Mumia Abu-Jamal. A cold-blooded cop killer!

I love when he states 40 Black and Hispanic were killed by the Authorities. I bet none shot first, none had weapons, none were gang-bangers, drug-dealers, rapist, robbers or cold-hearted criminals!!!

And what is the 40, when you consider the 1000s black men killed by black hands!

Incite to murder.. where o where is the doj?

They only do that to White Racist Groups. Black Racist groups get nobel bell prizes. Imagine if the KKK offered a reward for the capture DEAD or alive for a black citizen? Holder would arrest him on the spot and put him away from life. Holder might be the most racist, corrupt attorney general we have ever had!

He needs to be arrested for encouraging violence.

Thank you for supporting non-violence conservatives. You've taken a more progressive stance and I appreciate that.

Last edited:

Thank you for supporting non-violence conservatives. You've taken a more progressive stance and I appreciate that.

I don't recall conservatives here taking a stance other than non-violence....

I don't recall conservatives here taking a stance other than non-violence....

I haven't seen anything other than excitement over the violence used against OWS by the conservatives on these forums. So many people here had avatars and signatures mocking OWS for being assaulted by the police. Needs to be nonviolence all around.

Forum List

Back