Children As Hostages

lilcountriegal said:
Putin has a reputation for not negotiating with terrorists. There were two pretty big events that had large loss of life (hundreds of hostages taken at the movie theatre and I think the other was a hospital). Unfortunately this time we're dealing with children...

If Putin's reputation holds, this may have a pretty bleak outcome.
This is true, Putin will not negotiate, imho. KGB training.
hospital thing was with drunk Eltsin. The theater thing, would be great if russian would not screw up in aftermath (being not prepared with antidote)

Although the facts of the situation differ, this incident is absolute proof that Pres. Bush was correct in taking the war on terror into the countries where the terrorists reside. Failure to do so will reduce us to the status of pop-up targets for any moslem idiot with a grudge and a desire to be a martyr.

In my opinion, the people who took these children hostage are sub-human and should be hunted down like the vermin they are.

P.S. Wonder how kerry and the Demos will spin this one.

Islamo-fascist cowardly thugs - using children!! :321:
:blowup:

If this doesn't show the world what scummy slime they truly are, nothing will.

Are such extreme tactics possibly a sign that these stinking turds are getting desparate?

HEY MUSLIMS OF THE WORLD! CAN YOU CONDEMN THIS?!?

AND THE CHILDREN? HUNDREDS OF TOTALLY INNOCENT CHILDREN? OF ALL 1.3 BILLION MUSLIMS in the entire world, is there ONE SINGLE MUSLIM LEADER AMONG YOU who will choose to go forth to the place of those willing to kill them in mass numbers in the name of Islam, or is the continued silence among you a sign?

Of the Billions of followers, and the millions of authorities guiding them, is there ONE SINGLE LEADER, NOT JUST ONE RECOGNIZED AS AN AUTHORITY BUT SIMPLY ONE SINGLE MUSLIM, who will go forth now?

I ask now, what pathetic thing is Islam? Is all, even those who claim top leadership and act as figureheads, are they also simple simple cowards?

Or perhaps it's the silence of approval, and perhaps you break that openly among yourselves, in celebration of some expected victory even if utterly low and barbaric means guide your religion.

And so now, with so many young lives without sin in the balance, shall they die in the name of Islam and will all 1.3 Billion of you're dead people let that pass in the name of Islam? If there is simply not ONE SINGLE PERSON AMONG YOU who will speak openly in public, not once, but as a plea for justice without pause, until all of you can no longer deny the message, then you are a dead people.

You are all silent supporters or simple cowards.

The hundreds of young and innocent now facing death by your brutal followers, will carry that out while you all stand still, a dead people.

Islam is truly faith without life. Each of you, all you, are of a faith deviod of humanity.

From inside the school, the militants sent out a list of demands and threatened that if police intervened, they would kill 50 children for every hostage-taker killed and 20 children for every hostage-taker injured, Kazbek Dzantiyev, head of the North Ossetia region's Interior Ministry, was quoted as telling the ITAR-Tass news agency.

And when your dead faith declares that each Muslim may take 50 innocent children, it's no more than a denial of how lifeless you truly are.

If instead several million of these children were under your protection, what kind of insecurity and arrogance of Islam would then demand that 100,000 children is then equal to each lifeless Muslim?

I hear nothing from Mecca, Medina, Iran, Najaf, and least of all Chechnya and it's religious authority. And to me, you remain, all of Islam, a rotten and pathetic, cowardly religion. May all of you're silent masses face you're God in the same manner. As cowards, killers, and lifeless souls. And may all of Islam be damned.

True, I wish these islamic scumbag terrorists would all be brutally killed, but I fear for them............: KOFI ANNAN HAS CONDEMNED THEIR ACTIONS!

Oh, I bet they are now waiting for the massive U.N. hammer to befall their heads. I have even heard that the U.N. might actually be so lethal as to pass a Resolution against the terrorists' actions. Oh, those poor terrorists, for they know that the mighty army of the U.N. is coming for them.

Ah, the world about which John Kerry dreams.

Bonnie said:
According to this story 8 are dead so far, including one parent!!www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,131060,00.html

I heard the parent was distraught and was trying to get into the school to save his child when the POLICE shot him. They said that if he had succeeded, it might have caused the terrorists to kill the hostages.

So sad.... a bereaved father was wanting to save his child and the police had no choice..... damn that is sad.

It pisses me off too!

freeandfun1 said:
I heard the parent was distraught and was trying to get into the school to save his child when the POLICE shot him. They said that if he had succeeded, it might have caused the terrorists to kill the hostages.

So sad.... a bereaved father was wanting to save his child and the police had no choice..... damn that is sad.

It pisses me off too!

The latest I have heard is that there are estimates of some 500 to 600 people half children and half parents.
This is an impossible situation because the Russian govt is being asked to bargain with those that are pure evil, I'm not sure there is any wiggle room there?

rtwngAvngr said:
Maybe the eurolib idiots will finally wake the hell up.

If these scumbags kill these kids and Russia finds out Syria or Iran is behind this (even if only financially) do you think Russia will go off half-cocked?

freeandfun1 said:
If these scumbags kill these kids and Russia finds out Syria or Iran is behind this (even if only financially) do you think Russia will go off half-cocked?

The magog invasion. Where is newguy when you need him.

rtwngAvngr said:
The magog invasion. Where is newguy when you need him.

that is kinda what I was thinking.... also, Israel is sabre rattling right now toward Syria. They are linking the terrorists back to Syria and that could get nasty.

On one hand it would be nice if this was linked back to one of the enabler countries and Russia came down on them hard.........

On the other, they probably won't.

But you gotta love the Nepalese citizens doing what no one here has the balls to do :bat:

I hope Alpha force is getting ready and has already tunneled into the basement and has set up tracking devices already througout the walls, floors and ceilings.

I also wonder if the same narcotic gas will be used as in the theater. I think the dosage absorbed by the children is no more than the adults would expect, given lung capacity. The only mistake from the last time was the failure to set up stations on site to administer an antidote, and why so many died in transit to the hospital and even in their care without knowledge of what to do.

They won't make the same mistake this time. But any smart play from the terrorists would ensure they came equiped with gas masks as well.

They should know that from surveillance by now.

Damn, I hope Alfa can pull it off no matter what. They are damn good and kick ass but is that good enough?

I'd guess that Saturday night will be D-Day for them.

freeandfun1 said:

It pisses me off too!
According to the news he was killed by the terrorists when he try to rush them to save his kid. Currently police/army has a strict order not to shoot.

Bonnie said:
The latest I have heard is that there are estimates of some 500 to 600 people half children and half parents.
This is an impossible situation because the Russian govt is being asked to bargain with those that are pure evil, I'm not sure there is any wiggle room there?
The worst part is that most the demands, based on the various news sources, are not very realistic. How do you withdraw army from Chechnya or release all the fighters arrested in ingushetia (sp?)

Comrade said:
I hope Alpha force is getting ready and has already tunneled into the basement and has set up tracking devices already througout the walls, floors and ceilings.

I also wonder if the same narcotic gas will be used as in the theater. I think the dosage absorbed by the children is no more than the adults would expect, given lung capacity. The only mistake from the last time was the failure to set up stations on site to administer an antidote, and why so many died in transit to the hospital and even in their care without knowledge of what to do.

They won't make the same mistake this time. But any smart play from the terrorists would ensure they came equiped with gas masks as well.

They should know that from surveillance by now.

Damn, I hope Alfa can pull it off no matter what. They are damn good and kick ass but is that good enough?

I'd guess that Saturday night will be D-Day for them.
According to some ex-kgb guy they will not use the same gas. It has a some extra complications for children. But who knows maybe it is just a cover up by russians, so that they can use it.
I hope they learned about antidote issues from last time (i believe the secret nature of the gas, ie doctors did not know what was used, also complicated the situation), but you never know.
One thing for certain, government cannot srew up this time with so many kids involved.

Forum List

Back