Children As Hostages

drac said:
The worst part is that most the demands, based on the various news sources, are not very realistic. How do you withdraw army from Chechnya or release all the fighters arrested in ingushetia (sp?)

I hope their negotiators are extremely savvy! Maybe there is a chard of humanity to work with??

Bonnie said:
I hope their negotiators are extremely savvy! Maybe there is a chard of humanity to work with??

I watched the documentary about the attack on the theater, and the negotiator chosen by the terrorists was some lady who was a lefty fucknard who's main problem was getting water to the terrorists. Her main point was that these people are faced with such acts as the sole means of change in Chechnya for the benefit of Islam (which is not exactly the whole majority at all). Force is the only way to deal with mudsucking scum like this. I just hope they are too stupid to know that, already. You'd have to be stupid. You can threaten to kill the children and it's
horrible enough to ensure that no one will ever allow this to work, because it's obvious that once it does that's simply the standard for all of Islam to make demands, and they never, ever stop.

And Russians are especially not down with that.

Comrade said:
I watched the documentary about the attack on the theater, and the negotiator chosen by the terrorists was some lady who was a lefty fucknard who's main problem was getting water to the terrorists. Her main point was that these people are faced with such acts as the sole means of change in Chechnya for the benefit of Islam (which is not exactly the whole majority at all). Force is the only way to deal with mudsucking scum like this. I just hope they are too stupid to know that, already. You'd have to be stupid. You can threaten to kill the children and it's
horrible enough to ensure that no one will ever allow this to work, because it's obvious that once it does that's simply the standard for all of Islam to make demands, and they never, ever stop.

And Russians are especially not down with that.
Where was this documentary? PBS? I would love to watch it.
Hope this time everyone in that group will be taken alive.

-=d=- said:
Nauseating...Shows the complete lack-of-regard Al Qaeda and their associates have for life and decency. I wonder how long before such a thing happens in the USA? Especially if we elect a 'weak' president.

Well that's what'll happen if Dubbyuh's elected. As for the Chechyns holding the children hostage, If they harm the children, I wouldn't take issue with seeing them do a "Danny Deever" and be hung by the neck until they're dead, dead, dead.

Bullypulpit said:
Well that's what'll happen if Dubbyuh's elected. As for the Chechyns holding the children hostage, If they harm the children, I wouldn't take issue with seeing them do a "Danny Deever" and be hung by the neck until they're dead, dead, dead.

What'll happen if dubbyuh is elected. your "that" is a bit unclear. You think these guys should only be killed if children are harmed, but not if they MERELY TAKE THEM HOSTAGE AND USE THEM AS HUMAN SHIELDS. You're an abomination.

Hi to those that remember me. I don't think the current events in Russia can by understood in a vacuum. The recently ended hostage situation there has been horrible and disgusting, but it is not surprising that some Chechens are disposed to go to such lengths given the violence and repression the Russians have historically (especially in the last 10 - 15 years) inflicted on the Chechens.

Here's an interesting brief related article:
http://www.ukrweekly.com/Archive/2003/340315.shtml

Cheers!

Bry said:
Hi to those that remember me. I don't think the current events in Russia can by understood in a vacuum. The recently ended hostage situation there has been horrible and disgusting, but it is not surprising that some Chechens are disposed to go to such lengths given the violence and repression the Russians have historically (especially in the last 10 - 15 years) inflicted on the Chechens.

Cheers!

So now you libs believe in an "eye for an eye".

The CHILDREN did nothing. Most of them are not even 15 years old. So how in the hell can you justify the actions of these thugs because of the "sins" of the father?

You are sick.

Sorry, you misunderstand. I'm not justifying it. I'm only suggesting that it's not a surprising response given the history of the conflict, albeit horrible and disgusting.

Bry said:
Sorry, you misunderstand. I'm not justifying it. I'm only suggesting that it's not a surprising response given the history of the conflict, albeit horrible and disgusting.

Hey BRY. Glad to see we're a stop on your spin route! Where've you been?

Bry said:

Cheers!
Both sides are responsible for events in Chechnya, nevertheless one just does not extract revenge on his opponent by killing his children, i just do not see how it can be explained. Yes a lot of wrong was done to chechens, but actions like this will give current and future russian government protection from any future abuses army or police will commit.

On the other note. russian news agencies report that out of 20 killed terrorists, 10 are arabs. If this is true, then please tell me again what type of independence we are talking about.

dilloduck said:
FOX is reporting over 100 dead hostages SO FAR----terrible !

I am listening to British news and they are reporting 160 dead and more children maybe still being held... This is so sad..

Sandy73 said:
I am listening to British news and they are reporting 160 dead and more children maybe still being held... This is so sad..

The supposed Chechens are now being reported as ARAB mercenaries.....

freeandfun1 said:

A.P. prefers the term:

"separatist rebels"

And scary headlines of Russians who kill:

"Russians Storm School; 150 May Be Dead "

What kind of idiots write for A.P., or are they intentionally shifting the blame as crafty handmaidens of Satan?

freeandfun1 said:
Looks like some of them are. Presents of arabs tells the type of independent country they help chechen to fight for.

drac said:
Looks like some of them are. Presents of arabs tells the type of independent country they help chechen to fight for.

Maybe I'm oversimplifying this but I have to say to me it's all the same fight.........the terrorists against the rest of the world....I wonder how much more of this has to happen before stubborn countries stand firm with us instead of trying lay this at our feet, and say the US is the problem? :duh3:

Bonnie said:
Maybe I'm oversimplifying this but I have to say to me it's all the same fight.........the terrorists against the rest of the world....I wonder how much more of this has to happen before stubborn countries stand firm with us instead of trying lay this at our feet, and say the US is the problem? :duh3:

You got that right......

Forum List

Back