Children and teens are more likely to die by guns than anything else

Wow. Sounds serious.
Catastrophic, even.

Guns are the leading cause of death for US children and teens, since surpassing car accidents in 2020.

THE leading cause!!!

According to the CDC, 2020-2021:
2020-2021
Ages 0-18
69,742 total deaths
4871 firearms - all intents: 6.9% of the total
4685 motor vehicle - all intents. 6.7% of the total

And so, while firearms - all intents "took over" for motor vehicle deaths, at 6.9% of the total, it is still a small portion of total deaths.
Put otherwise:
93.1% of children who died 2020-2021 did NOT die from a firearm-related injury.

That's --not-- the impression you get from the story - eh?

Why would CNN, et al, present this in such a misleading way?

I know:
Because the (D)ishonest know they can prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.
It's like this When you have bed wetting liberals throwing the NRA out of the schools as in Crazyfornia just where does a child learn gun safety. Let's try to use some common sense. for once in your life. I don't know how many times I have had some liberal with his head so far up his ass shit is the smell of life try talking down to me for letting their brat shoot a BB gun in my back yard with my kids. Try to keep up. To see just how totally useless many Americans are one needs look at our president. We have over 400 million firearms in America. anyone not training a child firearm safety needs child protective service called on them and the child removed from the home. We don't have 400 million cars in this country but you taught your brat to cross the street didn't you? Again it's called common sense. If you are one who doesn't have any then you should have it slapped or beat into you. Start with a few responable adults and we could go from there OR JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE NOTHING BUT BITCH.

Too bad their parents were such pussies they didn't teach their kids about gun safety.

I actually don't disagree with this comment. You're a hundred percent right: parents should teach their kids about gun safety.

Doesn't change the fact that guns are just way too easy to get and too frequently fall into the hands of the wrong people.

No guns, no death from guns.

How much intellect do you need to understand that?
To combat obesity and early death in our children we need to ban forks and spoons.

No forks and spoons, no obesity.

How much intellect do you need to understand that?

Forum List

Back