Childhood crushes????????

Said1 said:
Tom Seleck, John Travolta (and since were confessing here) Jason Priestly. :eek:

You would be the Tom Selleck and John Travolta type...the Priestly one kinda threw me though..... :dance:

manu1959 said:
the girl on northern exposure...OMFG :wank: ....what was her name again

The unknown blond chic...not the cultivated brunette...eh? :eek:

archangel said:
The unknown blond chic...not the cultivated brunette...eh? :eek:

i liked the bitchy brunette....forgot about the blonde....she was hot as well....

maybe a menage a troi :rock:

Said1 said:
Tom Seleck, John Travolta (and since were confessing here) Jason Priestly. :eek:

Im going to have to add Andrew McCarthy and Billy Wirth from "Lost Boys" he'd definately be your type as well T.

manu1959 said:
more of a quicky then? no talking no names?

It would depend on the movie and how they looked in it LOL Im sounding very guy-ish here huh??

Kiefer Sutherland was kind of cute in Flatliners, but so was Kevin Bacon.

manu1959 said:
why............ do the taller ones taste better? :flameth:

Too funny...... :teeth: :cof: I guess said1 would not like Travolta(5'7"),or
Tom Cruise(5'6") or Alan Ladd (5'3") or Sylvestor Stallone (5'7") they all have alot of girl getting power even though they are too short by said's standards...

Never could figure out why short girls always love the tall guys...maybe y'all could explain that to me...! :cry:

archangel said:
Too funny...... :teeth: :cof: I guess said1 would not like Travolta(5'7"),or
Tom Cruise(5'6") or Alan Ladd (5'3") or Sylvestor Stallone (5'7") they all have alot of girl getting power even though they are too short by said's standards...

Never could figure out why short girls always love the tall guys...maybe y'all could explain that to me...! :cry:

i am 6'-2" wife is 5'-4"....evrything lines up pretty good in bed

manu1959 said:
i am 6'-2" wife is 5'-4"....evrything lines up pretty good in bed

Thats not exactly what I wanted to hear...thats okay though interesting..
I really wanted to hear the girls perspective...I'm sure the main parts line up...
when getting down to business...but dancing...like nose to chest...humm maybe they like the smell of deordorant in the morning...kinda like the smell of napalm! :wtf: :D :confused:

archangel said:
Thats not exactly what I wanted to hear...thats okay though interesting..
I really wanted to hear the girls perspective...I'm sure the main parts line up...
when getting down to business...but dancing...like nose to chest...humm maybe they like the smell of deordorant in the morning...kinda like the smell of napalm! :wtf: :D :confused:

They like to feel protected.

Maggie on Northern Exposure was played by Janine Turner. She was also in Cliffhanger, and Leave it to Beaver (the movie version, she was June Cleaver).

no1tovote4 said:
They like to feel protected.

Bigger guys can protect better...at least from a superficial view...saw alot of "bigger Guys" go down faster in combat than the smaller version...also larger guys tend to move slower...and as the martial arts have proven over the centuries...the faster,smarter are the true masters of protection...actually I think it is pure shopping greed...inbred in the female psych...more is better...at least at the checkout counter.... :rolleyes: :cof:

Dan said:
Which one was he? Was he the darker-haired vampire or was he the other Frog brother? I know who everyone else is, who is he?

He was indeed the dark-haired Vampire, who also starred in the movie version of Red Shoe Diaries with Brigitte Bacco.

Forum List

Back