Childhood crushes????????

archangel said:
Bigger guys can protect better...at least from a superficial view...saw alot of "bigger Guys" go down faster in combat than the smaller version...also larger guys tend to move slower...and as the martial arts have proven over the centuries...the faster,smarter are the true masters of protection...actually I think it is pure shopping greed...inbred in the female psych...more is better...at least at the checkout counter.... :rolleyes: :cof:

Does it really matter? It's just something I notice and like. I'm not looking for a Kung Foo master anyway. :tng:

He was indeed the dark-haired Vampire, who also starred in the movie version of Red Shoe Diaries with Brigitte Bacco.

Oh, okay. It's weird that in a movie so full of heartthrobs-of-their-day, you opted for that guy. Was he really popular, or at least a "heart throb" too or do you just have unique tastes?

Said1 said:
Does it really matter? It's just something I notice and like. I'm not looking for a Kung Foo master anyway. :tng:

But Ill bet you thought David Carradine was kinda hot in Kill Bill Vol 2 :funnyface I did.

Dan said:
Oh, okay. It's weird that in a movie so full of heartthrobs-of-their-day, you opted for that guy. Was he really popular, or at least a "heart throb" too or do you just have unique tastes?

Are you kidding, Kiefer Sutherland & Corey Feldman hearththrobs. NEVER. EVER. :D

Dan said:

He wasn't a hearthrob at least then he was an unknown, but it was more his type that I found most attractive. The older brother was cute as well. I never was givne to that whole hearthrob phenomena, I always did my own thing, still do.

I do have unique taste in men, always have.

Are you kidding, Kiefer Sutherland & Corey Feldman hearththrobs. NEVER. EVER.

I thought at one time the Coreys were real Tiger Beat material, no? I'm sure they were a little young for that in Lost Boys, though.

Dan said:
I thought at one time the Coreys were real Tiger Beat material, no? I'm sure they were a little young for that in Lost Boys, though.

I believe you are right about that, apparently they made like 11 films together and had quite a fan club??

Said1 said:

matter...I know you are the type who likes to climb mountains...rather then dodge punches...I still believe girls look for guys... like they do shopping for clothes...always go for the namebrands...max those cc's !! :laugh:

archangel said:
matter...I know you are the type who likes to climb mountains...rather then dodge punches...I still believe girls look for guys... like they do shopping for clothes...always go for the namebrands...max those cc's !! :laugh:

Ha, a lot you know, generic is ok, depending on what's underneath. :tng:

Said1 said:
Ha, a lot you know, generic is ok, depending on what's underneath. :tng:

I will bow out gracefully..ya are just to sharp this morning... :bye1:

Forum List

Back