Childhood arthritis linked to vaccines

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Childhood Arthritis Linked to Vaccines
For people who think of arthritis as a disease of the elderly, learning that children also suffer from arthritic conditions may come as a shock.

upload_2019-1-2_22-59-17.png

https://www.rheumatology.org/Portals/0/Files/RheumatologyPrevalenceStatistics-one.pdf

It is such a shame all the information and warnings are all at hand, yet nobody listens and their kids pay the price for the good little obeying parent because that's what we were programmed to do.

It's not vaccines causing these conditions, dopey, it's the myriad unnatural chemicals issuing from the plastics as they age, burn and bake under the sun.
There's been a dramatic fall in antisocial acts, 20 years after the withdrawal of lead from gas-guzzlers.A couple of generations grew up in a toxic atmosphere of lead emissions, and all the other poisons are being emitted in greater concentrations every year.

Vaccines are safe, and save many thousands of lives every year.
Try to get agitated about plastic pollution, and do something good for the world and its people.

My own child came down with ankylosing spondylitus. It rendered him with very limited movement. When he was a kid, he was one of just a few white kids in a predominantly black school, and he was bullied relentlessly by the black kids for being so unathletic and they hurled racial abuse against him as they beat him up. Since he was white, the school refused to do anything about it.

When I mentioned this in a thread where somebody asked if any white people had experienced racism, not only did I have a poster attack my child and say he was happy the poor kid was beat up, but the management of this forum supported him 100% and threatened me for even objecting to it.

So it goes.

Forum List

Back