Wow this girl has the fittest and best body I have ever seen

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
The fittest and healthiest women on Instagram

Wish i was fit and sexy like her

hottest-instagram-accounts-9.jpg

Okay I know nobody is looking at this but, in a few years these giant, dark eyebrows are going to be SO 2016 or so. I mean it, wow

These dudes won't be looking at the eyebrows. :banana:

Oh don't I know that.....:10:

The eyebrow thing occurred to me because I came across an old show filmed in the early 2000's, and the young gal had those tiny, thin Britney Spears eyebrows. And boy were they noticeable. And dated. So it brought to mind that soon enough, so will these thick dark eyebrows.

On a similar note, when shopping with the Daughter yesterday, I saw very high waisted jeans with DOUBLE PLEATS on the waist. Yes, because the worst of the 80s jean is just what we want back. What diabolical plot is that? What's next, linebacker shoulder pads???

The eyebrow thing occurred to me because I came across an old show filmed in the early 2000's, and the young gal had those tiny, thin Britney Spears eyebrows. And boy were they noticeable. And dated. So it brought to mind that soon enough, so will these thick dark eyebrows.
Yeah yeah. Next you'll be commenting on her shoes.

Listen I'm a chick, okay? lol

Did you want something, stalker?

With your snide comments, whatever the topic?

Listen I'm a chick, okay? lol

He gets confused. :itsok:

Forum List

Back