Child Killers Celebrated as Heroes by Barbaric Palestinian Animals

I do not know why anyone would find any credibility to anything reported by a Propaganda Hasbara rag like PalWatch. Suicide bombings stopped in Palestine many years ago. This video contains no links to verify its authenticity, we do not even know when this alleged attack took place. But I am not surprised garbage like this is being posted by this poster, who only posts garbage. So, we have a garbage post and a garbage thread. Sherri
Not many years ago but just a few (4) years ago. Then they stopped. Why?Because the fence is working!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks

Last edited:

I do not know why anyone would find any credibility to anything reported by a Propaganda Hasbara rag like PalWatch. Suicide bombings stopped in Palestine many years ago. This video contains no links to verify its authenticity, we do not even know when this alleged attack took place. But I am not surprised garbage like this is being posted by this poster, who only posts garbage. So, we have a garbage post and a garbage thread. Sherri
Not many years ago but just a few (4) years ago. Then they stopped. Why?Because the fence is working!

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hossfly has a point there.

I'm not lying... Your problem is you're an Islamo terrorist supporter.

Then produce the quote from the Mod.

btw. Next time you say something like "I'm not lying"...don't go on to post lies in the same sentence.

I have told you dozens of times that that I am not a Muslim, and I do not support terror attacks against civilians under any circumstances, or by any group. You have defended terror attacks here, and you might also be honest about that.

Last edited:
]Because the fence is working!

Criticism of the fence is not based on whether or not it is effective - but whether or not it is legal or ethical to build a fence anywhere other than on a legaly recognised border.

Unless you think the US could build a fence somewhere between Guadalajara and Mexico DF to protect itself from Mexican immigrants, then you probably don't think Israel has that right either.

]Because the fence is working!

Criticism of the fence is not based on whether or not it is effective - but whether or not it is legal or ethical to build a fence anywhere other than on a legaly recognised border.

Unless you think the US could build a fence somewhere between Guadalajara and Mexico DF to protect itself from Mexican immigrants, then you probably don't think Israel has that right either.

I would offer that opposition to the security fence, like that to Israel itself, is more often than not motivated by something far more insideous than its legal or ethical status.

Sayit -

Law matters. Ethics matter.

And although I agree that some opposition to Israel is always going to be driven by simple-minded racism, in this case I think it is also very obvious that protestors against the wall have a simple, valid argument.

A great many Israelis do not support the route of the wall, and they have a right to ask on what legal basis it was created.

Sayit -

And although I agree that some opposition to Israel is always going to be driven by simple-minded racism, in this case I think it is also very obvious that protestors against the wall have a simple, valid argument.

A great many Israelis do not support the route of the wall, and they have a right to ask on what legal basis it was created.

The wall was created as a response to extremely bloodthirty terrorism. Why weren't those protesters protesting against that bloodthirsty terrorism?

Sayit -

The wall was created as a response to extremely bloodthirty terrorism. Why weren't those protesters protesting against that bloodthirsty terrorism?
You mean the Irgun? :dunno:

Sayit -

There are a few things that you will never hear in the fake peace talks: rights, justice, and international law.

Forum List

Back