Child Killers Celebrated as Heroes by Barbaric Palestinian Animals

Ah, so the massacres at Sabra & Shatila never happened either?

Do you have some kind of quota for posting false claims?

You MUST know this is false.
You have reading comprehension problems again, you terrorist worshipping piece of shit? He massacres of Sabra and Shatilla was done by Christian Lebanese as payback for what the PLO had to to them, which is much worse. Israel's culpability however, is just yet another one of those typical filthy Arab false accusations like "the Jews did 9-11" shit. Why aren't you ass lickers of IslamoTerrorists not upset at the Lebanese Christians, THE PEOPLE WHO DID THE MASSACRE? Answer: You found a Jew in the vicinity to blame.

Eat shit you Nazi scum.

Firstly- please use the correct terms. If you mean Maronite, say Maronite. if you mean Phalange, say Phalange.

If you do not know the difference - and we both know you don't - don't post on this topic.

Btw, at the point that the government of Israel accepts blame and fires some of the people responsoble, you should stop making silly excuses and accept Israel was partially responsible for the massacres.
How can you not know this stuff?

Btw i am an ANTI fascst. You are far, far closer to being a Nazi than I.
Skipping the main point again? There was no "occupation" of Lebanon. It was a Christian majority country, and neighboring Muslim animals invaded, and, sponsored by Muslim countries, went to war on the Christians. The PLO was one of the biggest contributors of massacring and terrorizing the Christians. Naturally, many Christians fled, and now Lebanon has turned into a Muslim majority shithole.

Saigoon. A devoted IslamoFacist supporter who claims to be anti facist. Tell us Fatima, did your conversion to Islam hurt?

Skipping the main point again? There was no "occupation" of Lebanon. It was a Christian majority country, and neighboring Muslim animals invaded, and, sponsored by Muslim countries, went to war on the Christians. The PLO was one of the biggest contributors of massacring and terrorizing the Christians. Naturally, many Christians fled, and now Lebanon has turned into a Muslim majority shithole.

No, I'm attempting to correct your endless stream of errors, which is made more difficult by your daily torture of the poor English language.

Seriously man, if you dont know the difference between Maronite and Phalange, you have no place to comment on Lebanon.

There were 99 milita groups operating in Beirut during the civil war. In your post here, you reduce that to 3.

Which I think tells us all we need to know about how extensive your knowledge of Beirut is.

And for the 1000th time - I am not a Muslim.

Please don't speak of mod action on the open board

No, I'm attempting to correct your endless stream of errors, which is made more difficult by your daily torture of the poor English language.

Seriously man, if you dont know the difference between Maronite and Phalange, you have no place to comment on Lebanon.

There were 99 milita groups operating in Beirut during the civil war. In your post here, you reduce that to 3.

Which I think tells us all we need to know about how extensive your knowledge of Beirut is.

And for the 1000th time - I am not a Muslim. You have been spoken to at least once by the Moderators for personal abuse already in the past week...a smarter person might give it a rest.
Nope, I did not speak to the moderators not even once this week asshole. But thanks for letting us know that you whined to them about me just like you whined about Jstone, and any poster that tells the truth about Islam. Seriously man, I knew what Phalange and Maronite were like 40 years ago.

What a fucking whiny sorry ass terrorist loving douchebag. Quick, go run to the mods, you Islamofacist worshipping lying whore. Ha ha ha!

Roudy -

I read quite a lengthy comment here last week from one of the Moderators which mentioned your need for constant racial and homophobic abuse. I believe the word 'childish' featured heavily in those comments.

It had nothing whatsoever to do with me.

I seriously suggest you find it.

And no, you clearly didn't know what Maronite or Phalange were, otherwise you would have used those terms when discussing the conflict, and not lumped them together as 'Christians'. No one who understood the conflict would make that mistake, anymore so than anyone who knew anything about Islam would consider Sunni and Shia to be one group.

B.S. + lies.

You do realise that if you have nothing to say, you can just scroll past, right?

Either debate Sherri's points or ignore them.
My opinion in a Clear, Complete and Consise statement. One does not have to write an encylopaedic response to idiotic lies.

Maybe not encyclopediac - but it is easier to 'win' a debate with a single concise statement of fact than just writing 'Bullshit'.

Roudy -

I read quite a lengthy comment here last week from one of the Moderators which mentioned your need for constant racial and homophobic abuse. I believe the word 'childish' featured heavily in those comments.

And no, you clearly didn't know what Maronite or Phalange were, otherwise you would have used those terms when discussing the conflict, and not lumped them together as 'Christians'. No one who understood the conflict would make that mistake, anymore so than anyone who knew anything about Islam would consider Sunni and Shia to be one group.
Although they are secular, the Phalange support the Maronite. What's the point of your disbelief of Roudy's superior knowledge?

You do realise that if you have nothing to say, you can just scroll past, right?

Either debate Sherri's points or ignore them.
My opinion in a Clear, Complete and Consise statement. One does not have to write an encylopaedic response to idiotic lies.

Maybe not encyclopediac - but it is easier to 'win' a debate with a single concise statement of fact than just writing 'Bullshit'.
Did you know or remember from college that a debate is just that? It's not to be "won.' Parliamentary procedures and all that rot, eh?

Although they are secular, the Phalange support the Maronite. What's the point of your disbelief of Roudy's superior knowledge?

Ha!

Because anyone who understands even the basic points of the Lebanese Civil War and subsequent Israeli invasion knows that there were not three armies in play.

The Druze, the Gemaylists, the PFLP, the Amahl...these were all crucial players in a kind of three dimensional chess game. As I said, at one stage there were 99 active militias in Beirut.

It simply was not Christian vs Muslim vs Jew. In some cases Christians fought other Christians, with Muslim allies on both sides.

Roudy's summation of the conflict was not one written by anyone who understood this very key point.

Did you know or remember from college that a debate is just that? It's not to be "won.' Parliamentary procedures and all that rot, eh?

I just know succinct, facual answers make for better reading that "b.s.".

Especially with a 3,000 word essay quoted above it.

Roudy -

Nah that was another Islamist lover like you, whining to the mods about me, and the moderator informing her publicly that I am not violating any of the rules. I found it hilarious that the mod had to actually post his response on the board, as a way to tell the Islamist loving dirtbag to stop the whining. It was pretty humiliating. But that's all you pieces of shit terrorist worshippers have, WHINING TO THE MODS. You think this is like some Muslim shithole where you can censor people's freedom of speech. Heh heh heh!

Ha!

Because anyone who understands even the basic points of the Lebanese Civil War and subsequent Israeli invasion knows that there were not three armies in play.

The Druze, the Gemaylists, the PFLP, the Amahl...these were all crucial players in a kind of three dimensional chess game. As I said, at one stage there were 99 active militias in Beirut.

It simply was not Christian vs Muslim vs Jew. In some cases Christians fought other Christians, with Muslim allies on both sides.

Roudy's summation of the conflict was not one written by anyone who understood this very key point.
Ha! Israel not get involved in the Lebanese civil war until years after it had started. Why you are avoiding is the basics, which is Muslim were conducting an ethnic cleansing in Lebanon, which to a great extent has already succeeded. The poor Christians had no chance, with all the Muslim countries that surrounded Lebanon. The only one that came to their aid was Israel.

http://www.ghazi.de/civwar.html

The Beginning of the War

The spark that ignited the war occurred in Beirut on April 13, 1975, when gunmen killed four Phalangists during an attempt on Pierre Jumayyil's life. Perhaps believing the assassins to have been Palestinian, the Phalangists retaliated later that day by attacking a bus carrying Palestinian passengers across a Christian neighborhood, killing about twenty-six of the occupants. The next day fighting erupted in earnest, with Phalangists pitted against Palestinian militiamen (thought by some observers to be from the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine). The confessional layout of Beirut's various quarters facilitated random killing. Most Beirutis stayed inside their homes during these early days of battle, and few imagined that the street fighting they were witnessing was the beginning of a war that was to devastate their city and divide the country.

Last edited:
There is no recorded case of Israelis dropping bombs on a building knowing that there are no terrorists in it.

Um.....would you like to do some research on the shelling of Beirut in 1982, and re-write this?

What an absolutely staggering claim....

Saigon,

Israel killed 17000, mostly civilians, in Lebanon, in 1982, mostly in air bombings. Robert Fisk writes about this, in detail, in Pity The Nation.

They even bombed a synagogue in Beirut, in Wadi Abu Jamil, I guess Israel desired to ethnically cleanse Lebanon of Jewish civilians, too.

The Jews of Lebanon « Al-Bayt Baytak

Sherri
Hence proving the point that Israel does not target civilians intentionally. Why would they target Lebanese Jews. Think.

Douchebag eots strikes again with another Red Herring. Ha ha ha.

d the moderator informing her publicly that I am not violating any of the rules. I found it hilarious that the mod had to actually post his response on the board, as a way to tell the Islamist loving dirtbag to stop the whining. It was pretty humiliating.

So the Moderator did not tell you that you were being childish?

Would you care to post the quote?

d the moderator informing her publicly that I am not violating any of the rules. I found it hilarious that the mod had to actually post his response on the board, as a way to tell the Islamist loving dirtbag to stop the whining. It was pretty humiliating.

So the Moderator did not tell you that you were being childish?

Would you care to post the quote?
Heh heh heh. Is this all you got, dirtbag? Fucking looser.

You wouldn't think that Israel trying to set up a Christian puppet regime in Lebanon had anything to do with that?

The Christians have been leaving Lebanon longer than Israel has existed. As always you lead with your ignorance.

OK, but that does not address my post.

Sure it does, but once again when your "knowledge" is challenged, you play the silly little girl. If Christians have been leaving Lebanon longer than Israel has existed, how could anything Israel has done be responsible?

Roudy -

For the 4th time now - did the Moderator describe your posting as "childish"?

If you did not see this post, as you claim, then you absolutely need to find it.

Forum List

Back