Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night: activist

Bringing up the fact that members of all religions , to include Jews, , have participated in child marriage and still do is simply setting forth facts.

Stop lying about what you've been up to on this thread: we can all see the posts you made, and the scurrilous and hate-filled 'sources' which you dragged onto it as you got more shrill and desperate to attack.

Your own words stand witness to your continuing to lie about your intent.

I am sorry you just cannot handle the Truth, but that is not stopping me from speaking it. Truth will not be buried, it shall always be brought into the Light.

Jews and members of all religions have all participated in the practice of child marriages.

Deal with Truth, stop trying so hard to deny it and resist it.

No, I'm not stopping you from speaking the truth, sherimunnerliar: your own bigotry has done that. And it's what's impelled you to try to bury the truth under your continual vicious invective.

You are the one who cannot handle the truth, sherrifilth - the truth that Jews and Zionists are no better nor worse than anyone else. Exactly as Muslims or Christians or anyone else.

There was no killing of a 8 year old child bride child in Yemen, there is no young girl raped who awaits 200 lasher, just deceitful stories of Hate spread by people, your pals, intent on demonizing Islam, intent on spreading Hate for Islam, intent on starting wars for Israel to achieve her Imperialistic goals of occupying yet more land of others in the Middle East!!

Your kith and kin are Hate!

Wipe the spittle off your chin, and try to focus. YOU are one of the people intent on spreading hatred, and not at all shy about using filthy lies to do so.

Sherriturd, you're no better than the ones you're accusing - except you are pretending to be somehow different. You aren't: if anything, you're worse than they. Only because you presume to pretend you're more virtuous than anyone else.... you liar and hypocrite.

I am sorry you just cannot handle the Truth, but that is not stopping me from speaking it. Truth will not be buried, it shall always be brought into the Light.

Jews and members of all religions have all participated in the practice of child marriages.

Deal with Truth, stop trying so hard to deny it and resist it.

The truth about what a disgusting and vile 'woman' you are has certainly been brought to the light.
All SherriMunnerlyn does is post the truth as she sees it.

But instead of debating her words.

The juden here resort to vile personal attacks against her. .. :cool:

Ohhh, look! NaziGirl must be soo proud! One of the Holocaust deniers has come out from under its rock to proclaim her filth and lies 'posting the truth as she sees it'.....

Yeah, she does. Only the little FACT you're both forgetting is that you're both blinded by your Jew-murdering hatred.

There is no 'debating' people who are bigots. They are allergic to facts which don't fit into their 'conspiracy' paradigms.

And if either of you liars gave a tinker's dam about the lives of young girls anywhere on the planet - you'd have participated in the discussion about how to end this horror, instead of using the occasion to spew bigoted BS around.

Teen Marriage License Laws, Minors Requirements, by State

The story in the OP has been debunked as not true.

In the US, marriages under 18 are allowed in many states with parental or court consent.

It's nice that you're finally trying to pretend you care, liar and hypocrite.

As I've already pointed out: in the US the problem is not so much 'underage *marriages*' as it is 'underage unwed pregnancies'....... The real problem has never been the 'marriage', but the deleterious effects on young girls of intercourse and pregnancy, and the dehumanizing of females in general.

Whenever I see the name SherriMunnerlyn appear on my screen, this is the picture that automatically enters my mind:

m299y.jpg

The truth about what a disgusting and vile 'woman' you are has certainly been brought to the light.

Ohhh, look! NaziGirl must be soo proud! One of the Holocaust deniers has come out from under its rock to proclaim her filth and lies 'posting the truth as she sees it'.....

Yeah, she does. Only the little FACT you're both forgetting is that you're both blinded by your Jew-murdering hatred.

There is no 'debating' people who are bigots. They are allergic to facts which don't fit into their 'conspiracy' paradigms.

And if either of you liars gave a tinker's dam about the lives of young girls anywhere on the planet - you'd have participated in the discussion about how to end this horror, instead of using the occasion to spew bigoted BS around.
And yet it's perfectly fine for you spew your bile against people you disagree with and accuse them of all sorts of vile things. .. :eusa_hand:

And yet it's perfectly fine for you spew your bile against people you disagree with and accuse them of all sorts of vile things. .. :eusa_hand:

Says the guy who's entire time spent on USMB is devoted to spewing all sorts of vile things.

What is it with the Israel haters on this board and accusing other of what they are obviously guilty of ??? It's a trait that they all share.

Zionist posters here are deaf and dumb and blind to their own Bigotry.

AND what most stifles debate is posters refusing to address the thread topics and instead persisting in nonstop personal attacks against those whose viewpoints they disagree with.

Underneath all the personal attacks lies in truth simply a complete inabity to rebut thread arguments.

It's not that I disagree with others: it's that the 'others' are individuals who lie and pretend to be 'more moral' than everyone else.

I don't make negative statements about 'Muslims' or 'Arabs': I make negative statements about people who deny historical fact, suck up to Nazis, and pimp conspiranutter BS filth.

You don't have to chose to pimp lies and slander against Jews to be a good Muslim, Sunni. If you imam hasn't explained that to you, maybe you should try going to another.

Tearing down another's religion or people doesn't do anything to build up one's own, Sunni. It shows a person as stupid and evil.

I wish that you and Sherri and others would stop behaving that way, and I keep hoping that you will 'choose life', as the GOD we all try to obey has urged us to do.

The issue is child marriage, not unwed teen mothers.

NO. The issue is how societies around the world abuse children - girls in particular. The child marriage is only one aspect of this problem, which also includes the desperate poverty of widows and children in societies where women are not allowed to work outside the home.

It's not that I disagree with others: it's that the 'others' are individuals who lie and pretend to be 'more moral' than everyone else.

I don't make negative statements about 'Muslims' or 'Arabs': I make negative statements about people who deny historical fact, suck up to Nazis, and pimp conspiranutter BS filth.

You don't have to chose to pimp lies and slander against Jews to be a good Muslim, Sunni. If you imam hasn't explained that to you, maybe you should try going to another.

Tearing down another's religion or people doesn't do anything to build up one's own, Sunni. It shows a person as stupid and evil.

I wish that you and Sherri and others would stop behaving that way, and I keep hoping that you will 'choose life', as the GOD we all try to obey has urged us to do.
Personally, I am not against jews or Judaism.

But I am opposed to jews who support zionism and Israel. .. :cool:

The issue is child marriage, not unwed teen mothers.

NO. The issue is how societies around the world abuse children - girls in particular. The child marriage is only one aspect of this problem, which also includes the desperate poverty of widows and children in societies where women are not allowed to work outside the home.

So, are you saying unwed teen mothers is child abuse ?

Personally, I am not against jews or Judaism.

But I am opposed to jews who support zionism and Israel. .. :cool:

Are you opposed to HAMAS and Hezbullah?

In Occupations and Colonial enterprises, there will always be Resistance and some will be armed resistance. True in India when they fought Britian, true in South Africa when the people fought Apartheid, true in Lebanon as they have fought and still fight Israeli Occupations, true in Palestine as they struggle against the Zionist Colonial Enterprise and Apartheid. And it was true in America, when we fought for our freedom, too.

I prefer nonviolent resistance, but I see not one bit of difference between any of the people who chose armed resistance in their struggles of peoples to live free from Colonialism and Occupation.