Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night: activist

Zionist posters here are deaf and dumb and blind to their own Bigotry.

AND what most stifles debate is posters refusing to address the thread topics and instead persisting in nonstop personal attacks against those whose viewpoints they disagree with.

Underneath all the personal attacks lies in truth simply a complete inabity to rebut thread arguments.

BAHAHAHAHAHA :LOL: :LOL:

Stop it Sherri, please !! You're making me cry from laughing so hard !

Did you know that you just gave an incredibly accurate description of yourself??

I'll ask again : What is it with the anti - Zionist posters and accusing others of what they are guilty of ?

The story in the OP has been debunked as a lie.

Some are so filled with hate they are wedded to hate filled Propaganda, even after they keep being told over and over and over again the filth they believe in is lies.

Some are so filled with hate they are wedded to hate filled Propaganda, even after they keep being told over and over and over again the filth they believe in is lies.

the report which first appeared in the press of islamic nations ---including Yemen---
has never been debunked. For information on forced sex upon minors in Yemen---
talk to a yemeni ------find an honest yemeni. The description of the child's injuries
are entirely credible . Such injuries have been described in the medical literature
many times related to rape upon children. Sexual activity between ELDERLY men----
and little girls has been documented for centuries -------ISLAMIC MEDICAL literature.
It has, in the past----been credited with having a REJUVENATING power for the older male------and even in some cases----more recently-----been touted as a "cure for aids"

Well, let us see proof the story in rhe OP is true.

I shall not hold my breath waiting, lies are always exposed for what they are.

Noone can prove that lie in that OP is true.

what a joke is sherri. My husband was born in ADEN YEMEN -----but he cannot PROVE it because somehow the birth records of jews born there became "missing"
It is not hard to hide reality in barbaric shariah cesspits. Osama bin Laden knew that---
which is why he went to Afghanistan as soon as the TALIBAN got their paws on it----and
why Al Quaeda is now essentially head quartered in Yemen. It is so easly to HIDE
in both places.

Anyone interested ----talk
to an elderly yemeni----chances are he does not even know his own birthday-----its an issue
of RECORDS

And yet it's perfectly fine for you spew your bile against people you disagree with and accuse them of all sorts of vile things. .. :eusa_hand:

It's not that I disagree with others: it's that the 'others' are individuals who lie and pretend to be 'more moral' than everyone else.

I don't make negative statements about 'Muslims' or 'Arabs': I make negative statements about people who deny historical fact, suck up to Nazis, and pimp conspiranutter BS filth.

You don't have to chose to pimp lies and slander against Jews to be a good Muslim, Sunni. If you imam hasn't explained that to you, maybe you should try going to another.

Tearing down another's religion or people doesn't do anything to build up one's own, Sunni. It shows a person as stupid and evil.

I wish that you and Sherri and others would stop behaving that way, and I keep hoping that you will 'choose life', as the GOD we all try to obey has urged us to do.
Personally, I am not against jews or Judaism.

But I am opposed to jews who support zionism and Israel. .. :cool:
Which basically means, you are against Jews. Who are you kidding? LOL

No what happened is, you found some garbage propagandist site, one of many that you frequent, and you posted it as if there was any credibility to it.

Idiot, did you not read the OP ?? Why is it that once again you are trying to take attention away from Muslim atrocities ?? Why do you support such behavior ??

You make me want to vomit.

It's been proven before, liar, the links to all the legitimate articles have been posted.

Where has it been debunked as a lie ?

FOR THOSE OF YOU JUST JOINING US

The op presented a credible source about a little girl from Yemen dying after her her grown up husband had sex with her on her wedding night.

So Sherri, the supporter of Muslim extremists and criminals, scowered the internet until she found some propaganda article that claimed the OP wasn't true.
And now she is running around this thread saying "The OP is a lie !! It has been debunked as a lie !! Until someone can prove it, it is a lie!"
BTW, Sherri claims to be a lawyer as well !

Thanks for reading :)

yada yada yada yada

I see noone can prove the story in the OP is true.
I posted five articles from legitimate sites that confirmed the story. Go back and read them.

You in turn posted garbage from an Islamist conspiracy site.

The fact that you ignore the truth doesn't make anything less true. This kind of savagery goes on all the time in Muslim countries. But if you enjoy going up shits creek without a paddle, be our guest.

Here you go Sherri:

Yemeni child bride dies of internal bleeding on wedding night - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

An Arab site with the same article. Prove it to be a lie
Is she dumb or is she dumb. No wonder she's a Palestinian supporter. To qualify you need to have low IQ and be psychotic, which Sherri passed with flying colors. From your article:

An eight-year-old Yemeni girl died of internal bleeding on her wedding night after marrying a man five times her age, a social activist and two local residents said, in a case that has caused an outcry in the media and revived debate about child brides.
Arwa Othman, head of Yemen House of Folklore and a leading rights campaigner, said the girl, identified only as Rawan, was married to a 40-year-old man late last week in the town of Meedi in Hajjah province in northwestern Yemen.

“On the wedding night and after intercourse, she suffered from bleeding and uterine rupture which caused her death,” Othman told Reuters. “They took her to a clinic but the medics couldn’t save her life.”

Othman said authorities had not taken any action against the girl’s family or her husband.

Sherri the lunatic: "But the OP is untrue! My handlers at the mosque told me so!

Here you go Sherri:

Yemeni child bride dies of internal bleeding on wedding night - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

An Arab site with the same article. Prove it to be a lie
Is she dumb or is she dumb. No wonder she's a Palestinian supporter. To qualify you need to have low IQ and be psychotic, which Sherri passed with flying colors. From your article:

An eight-year-old Yemeni girl died of internal bleeding on her wedding night after marrying a man five times her age, a social activist and two local residents said, in a case that has caused an outcry in the media and revived debate about child brides.
Arwa Othman, head of Yemen House of Folklore and a leading rights campaigner, said the girl, identified only as Rawan, was married to a 40-year-old man late last week in the town of Meedi in Hajjah province in northwestern Yemen.

“On the wedding night and after intercourse, she suffered from bleeding and uterine rupture which caused her death,” Othman told Reuters. “They took her to a clinic but the medics couldn’t save her life.”

Othman said authorities had not taken any action against the girl’s family or her husband.

Sherri the lunatic: "But the OP is untrue! My handlers at the mosque told me so!

Roudy ALarabiya is a zionist propaganda rag. and the saudi royal family are
really jews. -----don't you learn anything by reading this mavelously elucidating
message board? "uterine rupture'"? ----probably more like fracture of the
pelvis with associated tearing of the supporting tissues of the little complex
involving the little uterus and fallopian tubes. I am surprised that the jewish
pathologist in this case ----ie the guy who did the autopsy------ could not be more
specific.