Child ‘Beaten in Unprovoked Attack’, Police Say Not ‘Cost Effective’ to Investigate

......but she has been culturally enriched!

Don't forget about that!

Really not clear you can make this another check-off on your list of "mooslum" offences. Read the comments under the Manchester newspaper piece. Ethnicity was never brought up. Now it's Merry Olde England, land of ASB orders and all that tripe, and people are SCARED to speak ---- but still -- I'd expect ONE of residents to bring it up if it was the case.

Manchester has ALWAYS been a rough place.

Police in northern England do not pursue cases of crimes against children when it involves Muslims. They have an extremely clear and consistent pattern in that regard. In addition, the British routinely scrubs any mention of ethnicity as a way to protect Islam.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.

You mean like Arpaio in AZ? Who trump pardoned and who RWNJs adore and worship.

Or, how about the way RWNJs here, on this board, whined when Backpage was shut down?

I still say there's plenty of blame to go around. There is no good that can come of the constant lies about any one group. IMO, its the problem itself we should attack.

Last edited:

Don't forget about that!

Really not clear you can make this another check-off on your list of "mooslum" offences. Read the comments under the Manchester newspaper piece. Ethnicity was never brought up. Now it's Merry Olde England, land of ASB orders and all that tripe, and people are SCARED to speak ---- but still -- I'd expect ONE of residents to bring it up if it was the case.

Police in northern England do not pursue cases of crimes against children when it involves Muslims. They have an extremely clear and consistent pattern in that regard. In addition, the British routinely scrubs any mention of ethnicity as a way to protect Islam.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.

Or, how about the way RWNJs here, on this board, whined when Backpage was shut down?

I still say there's plenty of blame to go around. There is no good that can come of the constant lies about any one group. IMO, its the problem itself we should attack.
Tu quoque.

Learn its meaning.

Don't forget about that!

It could also be that ADDING to the problems of crime with bad immigration policy that DOESN'T promote assimilation is just the straw that broke it's back.

Look at the proposals this week to literally REGULATE and confiscate knives. It's looney leftist Alice in Wonderland there because they will NOT face the basic problems. They want to put out "Knife Collection Barrels" on the streets. As tho THAT is a solution to WHATEVER the source of crime is..

By George -- I do declare Horace -- that sounds loonier than a shepard's pie sundae. Or -- a "gun free zone"...

Don't forget about that!

It could also be that ADDING to the problems of crime with bad immigration policy that DOESN'T promote assimilation is just the straw that broke it's back.

Look at the proposals this week to literally REGULATE and confiscate knives. It's looney leftist Alice in Wonderland there because they will NOT face the basic problems. They want to put out "Knife Collection Barrels" on the streets. As tho THAT is a solution to WHATEVER the source of crime is..

By George -- I do declare Horace -- that sounds loonier than a shepard's pie sundae. Or -- a "gun free zone"...

The policy of Multiculturalism is so counter-intuitive that I cannot understand how it came to dominate leftist thought. ....... or leftist NON thought as it is.

As to what yo do about crime, any policy that does not address motivation is doomed to failure. When the motivation is a sense of cultural superiority, doubly so.

It's actually better today.

When I was a kid 60 years ago, it wasn't unusual for parents to beat their kids severely. Even if the kid died, very rarely was there a prosecution or even an arrest. In those days, children were looked on as property. They had few rights in most places and none in others. Things have gotten so much better for vulnerable children.
Sh!t still happens, but not a fraction of what used to go on.

Don't forget about that!

The policy of Multiculturalism is so counter-intuitive that I cannot understand how it came to dominate leftist thought. ....... or leftist NON thought as it is.

As to what yo do about crime, any policy that does not address motivation is doomed to failure. When the motivation is a sense of cultural superiority, doubly so.
Oh please. Nearly all of Appalachia, mostly white, covering 13 Red States is one giant sh!thole. There are white people living there without electricity or running water, using wood burning stoves and burning trees to heat their cardboard homes and cheap trailers in the winter.
After 150 years of conservative policies, there lives are so fuked up, they will never catch up to minorities living on the coasts.
Republicans think they are so great and better than people they can't even compete against because they think college is bad for America. If right wingers weren't so awful and racist, I would feel sorry for them.

Don't forget about that!

Oh please. Nearly all of Appalachia, mostly white, covering 13 Red States is one giant sh!thole. There are white people living there without electricity or running water, using wood burning stoves and burning trees to heat their cardboard homes and cheap trailers in the winter.
After 150 years of conservative policies, there lives are so fuked up, they will never catch up to minorities living on the coasts.
Republicans think they are so great and better than people they can't even compete against because they think college is bad for America. If right wingers weren't so awful and racist, I would feel sorry for them.

That's a pretty ubanocentric arrogant elitist attitude. I'd expect that. MANY of those folks are YOUR constituents you know.. Is the "deplorable basket" still getting bigger??? :fu:

Don't forget about that!

The "problem itself" is believing that ANY Euro country can absorb a LARGE number of folks from an alien culture that DO NOT WANT TO BE THERE -- and encourage them to segregate instead of assimilate.

Largely NOT an American problem. Because we don't encourage segregating folks from truly alien cultures.

When I say "they don't want to be there" -- I'm talking about folks who never MADE a conscious decision to become German or British. I'm talking about a mass migration to SURVIVE. Where little thought went into BECOMING like the citizens in the host countries.

To me -- there's only ONE simple pair of QUESTIONs possible to "extreme vet" folks running for their lives. Do you WANT to become an _____________ citizen? Is so WHY?

If they can't answer that --- they are temporary refugees and should be treated that way.

Forum List

Back