Child Abuse Sending Your Child to Public Schools

Hello. Question: Specifically who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns seemingly in no time at all, turning into violence prone little kids lacking respect for *EVERYONE*!

"
Rolling Hills Elementary Teachers Show Evidence of Classroom Violence"

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg
Peace.

Hello. Question: Specifically who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns seemingly in no time at all, turning into violence prone little kids lacking respect for *EVERYONE*!

"
Rolling Hills Elementary Teachers Show Evidence of Classroom Violence"

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

Peace.

And that is exactly and precisely what is happening. The district wants to brush the assaults under the rug because of issues ordered by the DOJ. So we put up with VIOLENCE in our schools--I'm talking real assaults--because of what amounts to "political correctness". And as the report says, teachers then just quit. And we wonder why we have a teacher shortage.

The idiot who says "elementary kids are the cutest and they will just hug you" is an utter moron. Many of these kids weigh well over 100 pounds, more than I do, and are well capable of doing serious damage. What a moron.

Forum List

Back