Chiefs vs Rams Superbowl?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Baring a fluke this is my prediction. I can see the Patriots beating the Chiefs in New England so there is that but if the Chiefs get home field during the playoffs I am confident we will beat them. Arrowhead is a bitch for any visiting team. Loudest stadium in the NFL

Thats what I am hoping for myself.The chiefs are going to have to finish with a better record than the cheatriots though to make it past them since they would hold the tie breaker if they finished with the same record,they cant win up there in NE in the playoffs because the cheatriots ALWAYS have the home town refs in the pockets,thats WHY their home record has always looked so impressive is because of that.

just like this year,they benfitted from some home town reffing in that monday night game they stole from your chiefs. If they can play them in KC,they win cause they wont have the home town refs in their pockets and they cant win on the road anymore in the playoffs against the best of the best when they dont have that home town reffing.last time they did was over ten years ago when the faced the chargers and one and done marty shittenheimer was the coach,hardly an impressive win on the road.:abgg2q.jpg:

Pats only lost at home 5 times since 2015 season

Yep that good old home town reffing at work.:2up:

YUP, if they get HFA they are a LOCK for the SB

Sorry dude; Cowboys go down again at home! The Titans looked like world beaters just running up and down the field at will! They were lucky there were some bad plays which saved the score from being worse; not to mention missing a chip shot field goal! I can't wait for the morning sports shows; Steven A. will go nuts on "First Take" and Skip will bemoan coaching and other things on Fox Sports instead of blaming the players he loves! :102: :2cents: :321:

Sorry dude; Cowboys go down again at home! The Titans looked like world beaters just running up and down the field at will! They were lucky there were some bad plays which saved the score from being worse; not to mention missing a chip shot field goal! I can't wait for the morning sports shows; Steven A. will go nuts on "First Take" and Skip will bemoan coaching and other things on Fox Sports instead of blaming the players he loves! :102: :2cents: :321:

You can't win in the NFL if you have a bad QB and goofy coach

I just saw that this broke the Titans 3 game losing streak! That's even more embarrassing! Poor Jerry was having fits in his box; esp. late when time was running out! They truly are "an accident waiting to happen!" :2cents: :aargh: :abgg2q.jpg:

I just saw that this broke the Titans 3 game losing streak! That's even more embarrassing! Poor Jerry was having fits in his box; esp. late when time was running out! They truly are "an accident waiting to happen!" :2cents: :aargh: :abgg2q.jpg:

Now watch they go into Philly next week and win. Just have a feeling

You know how unpredictable the NFL is

Forum List

Back