Saints giving the Rams a run for their money?

Shula and the 72 Dolphins can break open the champagne for another year.
No perfect season for the Rams as the Saints win 45 to 35

The Vikings showed that the Rams' defense is overrated...Brees is doing it again.

Still early but I did not expect this

I been saying all year long its overrated.dont forget the packers did as well

everytime they face an elite quarterback they get carved up.they got lucky last week,their luck finally ran out on them. I am okay with them losing,i never expected them to go undefeated.now if they had the fearsome foursome defense from decades ago,one of the best defenses in NFL history,then that would be a much different story,i dont think anybody would beat this rams team if they could go back in time and get that defense..LOL

at least they came back and made a game of it when it looked like they were going to get blown out and was only down by a filed goal in the last few minutes before giving up the touchdown.

i never expected them to go undefeated,this was on of the three games that worried me.the other two are your chiefs and the bears in chicago playing them in the cold late in the year.i see them going 14-2 or 13- 3 losing to one or both those teams.

Last edited:
Shula and the 72 Dolphins can break open the champagne for another year.
No perfect season for the Rams as the Saints win 45 to 35

IF the Rams had that fearsome foursome defense from decades ago,one of the best defenses in NFL history,they would EASILY go undefeated this year.

I leave for LA tomorrow morning on a business trip and will be there at the LA coliseum for the seahawks game baby.i am so stoked.:banana:I have dreamed of seeing a Rams game in LA FORVER,a dream come true.

The only time i have ever seen the LOS ANGELES Rams play was in 85 when they were here in kc to play YOUR chiefs/:biggrin: I will never forget that day,it was one of my most fond memories. The Rams won that game 16-o and the quarterbacks back then were the pitiful Dieter Brock for the Rams and Todd Blackledge for the Chiefs who set a team record that day for th emost interceptions by a chiefs quarterback throwing six of them.remember that? not a record he was proud of to set.:biggrin:

Not only did i get to see Eric Dickerson play-arguably the best running back ever,for sure ONE OF THE BEST,but i got to see their cool looking uniforms,the LOS ANGELES colors are the coolest looking unis in the NFL,bar none,no contest. That was WHY i became an LA Ram fan growing up here in the midwest.

I love LA.:2up::banana:

it was THOSE awesome unis seen in the video that i got to see that classic day here in kansas city.coolest looking uniforms ever,even the road unis seen in this video i saw are so awesome.:dance:

Last edited:
Wade Phillps, defensive coordinator for the Rams is a FAT OVERRATED piece of shit

Forum List

Back