Week in and week out I am thinking I am watching the best QB in history in the making.

Is this a home team effect... KC

I grew up in Denver...spent years watching my team lose. When Elway came along...phht...no greater QB will ever exist.

BTW...awesome QB you got there.

I grew up in Denver...spent years watching my team lose. When Elway came along...phht...no greater QB will ever exist.

well he is pretty biased since he has lived in kc his whole life.LOL Nobody will ever take the title from Johnny Unitas.

• Banned

I don't think so. I always considered Montana one of the if not the best and that was long before he came to KC.
Watching him and Rice was such a joy.

• Banned

well he is pretty biased since he has lived in kc his whole life.LOL
Actually I'm from Colorado. Born Ft Collins and moved a lot until I settled in KC about 20 or so years ago.

I don't think so. I always considered Montana one of the if not the best and that was long before he came to KC.
Watching him and Rice was such a joy.

At the end of the day, there is a club of elete QBs which defy ranking. Montana was one of them for sure. Maybe this kid will get there. Honestly, no other current team has a potential great young QB that I can see. Maybe Mayfield.

Week in and week out you are watching the best QB in history in the making?

Me too!!

Tua Tagovailoa! Only a soph. at Alabama.

• Banned

Me too!!

Yeah? Well enjoy it if you're one of those snowflake pussies who cry endlessly about the NFL. In a couple years if he is that good he will go pro and you will never see him again...

Patrick Mahomes is an unbelievable superstar in his position and the kid just turned 23(?)
Week after week he is breaking/setting records

NFL on CBS analysts nearly unanimous on Patrick Mahomes as 2018 midseason MVP
Yeah damn I envy you. Must be a hell of a season for you. The Alex Smith experience is my burden now, lol.
You have my sympathy. For near a decade we had GREAT back ups that were far better than the starters but the "we're paying them so they're going to play" mentality absolutely killed us. Smith looks good on paper but we never got anywhere with him. Throwing 4 yard passes make it easy to pad your stats but impossible to win championships

Favre was the best in my view.

Mahomes looks a lot like him some times, though.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone throw a ball as hard as Elway.

Me too!!

Yeah? Well enjoy it if you're one of those snowflake pussies who cry endlessly about the NFL. In a couple years if he is that good he will go pro and you will never see him again...

Such is the nature of college football.

Me too!!

Such is the nature of college football.
And petulant man children

Not sure what you see as petulant. I simply joined the thread by saying I was watching a QB develop that may end up as one of the best. No slight against your QB. No slight against the NFL.

The kid is only half way through his first season

Let’s give it some time before we cast his bust for Canton

Right now, Mahomes is a great fantasy football QB

Until he wins four or more championships, he is not in the running for greatest of all time

Forum List

Back