Chief Rabbinate Breaks Ties With Vatican

You know......with all the things that I've watched on the History Channel concerning the End of the World, as well as other things........well......considering that Benedict the Bastard has managed to undo most of the work that Pope John Paul II did, I'm just wondering.........

Ya think that Benedict is going to be the last Pope?

However.......this information will make Soon An Idiot (SunniMan) cream his pants.

The pope was CLEAR in stating that he does not support the views that cuased the dude to be excommunicated. This is not news.

Really? I kinda thought that it was, especially considering the way that everyone is ganging up against the Jews as of late. You know.....Muslims wanting to "wipe Israel off the map", as well as those that are ignoring one of the more horrific things to ever happen on this planet, which was the Holocaust, and now, just 60 years later, are trying to deny it ever happened.

Now? By Benedict the Bastard's actions, the Jewish community is upset. But, to be fair, if most of your people were wiped off the planet and stuffed into ovens, wouldn't you be a bit miffed if someone told you that it never happened?

Compound that to the fact that Benedict has used his office to bless Lamborghinis, wears expensive red Prada shoes, and has the face of someone freshly escaped out of Hell, and has done lots of stupid shit over the past couple of years.

Truth be told, I miss John Paul II. He was a decent man (for a Catholic).

But, I've never been fond of the Catholic belief system. I mean....terror tactics do more to turn people away than they do to draw them to you, and the Catholics scare their congregation with the threat of an eternity in Hell.

But.....a quick question about that.......for the Catholics as well as the rest of the Christians.......

If we have a beginning (birth), then we are finite, as there was a point that we did not exist.

Now......eternal means there is no beginning nor is there an end, and it's always been there. The only thing that is eternal is God.

So......if we have a beginning, then we can't be eternal, so how the fuck would it be possible for a person to spend an eternity in Hell?

That is just a lie.

Really? I kinda thought that it was, especially considering the way that everyone is ganging up against the Jews as of late. You know.....Muslims wanting to "wipe Israel off the map", as well as those that are ignoring one of the more horrific things to ever happen on this planet, which was the Holocaust, and now, just 60 years later, are trying to deny it ever happened.

Now? By Benedict the Bastard's actions, the Jewish community is upset. But, to be fair, if most of your people were wiped off the planet and stuffed into ovens, wouldn't you be a bit miffed if someone told you that it never happened?

Compound that to the fact that Benedict has used his office to bless Lamborghinis, wears expensive red Prada shoes, and has the face of someone freshly escaped out of Hell, and has done lots of stupid shit over the past couple of years.

But, I've never been fond of the Catholic belief system. I mean....terror tactics do more to turn people away than they do to draw them to you, and the Catholics scare their congregation with the threat of an eternity in Hell.

But.....a quick question about that.......for the Catholics as well as the rest of the Christians.......

If we have a beginning (birth), then we are finite, as there was a point that we did not exist.

Now......eternal means there is no beginning nor is there an end, and it's always been there. The only thing that is eternal is God.

So......if we have a beginning, then we can't be eternal, so how the fuck would it be possible for a person to spend an eternity in Hell?

That is just a lie.

ok damn it----half an eternity--feel better ? :lol:

That is just a lie.

First off, you need to understand that ending ZIONISM is not equivalent to ending JEWS unless you want to insist that every jew is a zionost. This is clearly not the case. But, yes, every jew, in his zionism, thinks that god personally handed the fucking land to them (arabs be damned) can learn to swim.

second, and I am not one to defend dogma junkies, the pope falls over himself to convey that he does not agree with the denial of the holocaust. I'm sure he's quite aware of what happens when a jew gets bent out of shape. Not that, HONESTLY, it should matter one way or another if a CATHOLIC decides to do something that a JEW doesn't agree with. How many jews do you see changing their position because a catholic gets offended?

anyway, this story is goofy as hell.

First off, you need to understand that ending ZIONISM is not equivalent to ending JEWS unless you want to insist that every jew is a zionost. This is clearly not the case. But, yes, every jew, in his zionism, thinks that god personally handed the fucking land to them (arabs be damned) can learn to swim.

Well, considering that there are references to Israel being given to the Hebrews in the OT, Yeshua refers to it once in a while in the NT, but the Muslims don't, even though they pay lip service to saying they do listen to both.

Forum List

Back