Chicks Always Use Sex To Get What They Want

What's so hard to believe about that?

Always is the wrong word. I say most or sometimes is the right words.
All women are not looking for gold.
Some women are just looking for fun.
Some women are already rich.
Some women are already rich but not attractive.
Some women are already married to a rich guy.
Some women are just attracted to a certain men.

Today women are more aggressive than ever.

Go to Las Vegas clubs and you can prove my points. You’ll be wondering Where are the white men? Playing video games?
Women today are far more agressive than I ever had the guts to try. Some thing happened in the twenty three years I was married. My first night out as a single person, I had a girl half my age tell me she was wearing no underware with in the first three minutes I was chatting with her. Sign up for a dating site and you would not belive the photos these women will send you. I do not know about the whole money thing, but there are sure enough of them that will do it for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

men always tell random lies to get their foot in the door with a woman, what's hard to believe about that?

Always? Really?
What happened if a man is better looking than Mario Lopez?
What happened if a woman heard a man singing with a gifted voice?
What happened if a man is well blessed?
Mario Lopez? :cheeky-smiley-018:

men always tell random lies to get their foot in the door with a woman, what's hard to believe about that?
Hi, my name is Mike. I'll be here for tonight only then I have to get back to my motor yacht.

World doesn’t ALWAYS work that way.

Hi my name is Monica is this sit available?
Hi my name is Lyli are you alone?
Hi my name Sherry do you want to join us?
Hi my name is Gladys do you want to dance?

^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^

But I can't think I ever found it objectionable.

Your world is different than mine.

You realize you just said you hated getting hit on by wealthy women, Right? Look at the post you responded too, A YACHT!

Go to Las Vegas clubs and you can prove my points. You’ll be wondering Where are the white men? Playing video games?
Women today are far more agressive than I ever had the guts to try. Some thing happened in the twenty three years I was married. My first night out as a single person, I had a girl half my age tell me she was wearing no underware with in the first three minutes I was chatting with her. Sign up for a dating site and you would not belive the photos these women will send you. I do not know about the whole money thing, but there are sure enough of them that will do it for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are 4 kinds of women: prudes, teases, sluts and imaginary

Really or is this projection? :D I am none of the above.

Some women are awsome and will enhance your life others are lead weights.

Same with men, no? That describes people.

Same with men, no? That describes people.
Absolutely, we are all in this together.

It all depends on the people involved and their ulterior motives. For a one night stand and with a drunk woman, I'm sure a man would tell her any lie if he thought that would "advance his cause." If it is a person who is looking for a friendship, a companion, a marriage, a future of some sort, then they are more likely to be honest.

Maybe next time I should just say "no..... That dress doesn't make you look fat.....your ass does." :scared1:

What does a fat person expect people to say when they ask if they look fat in something? I always want to say, well you are fat, so yes. Everything makes you look fat. :D I don't know how well that would go over though.

Maybe next time I should just say "no..... That dress doesn't make you look fat.....your ass does." :scared1:

What does a fat person expect people to say when they ask if they look fat in something? I always want to say, well you are fat, so yes. Everything makes you look fat. :D I don't know how well that would go over though.
I have always wanted to say that!! I never had the balls to say it to a fat person. I used to have a freind that was buiilt like a victoria secret model and she would ask me if she looked fat in some thing. Some times I would say yes because I knew she was fishing for a complement. I kinew she knew better though!!!!!

I have always wanted to say that!! I never had the balls to say it to a fat person. I used to have a freind that was buiilt like a victoria secret model and she would ask me if she looked fat in some thing. Some times I would say yes because I knew she was fishing for a complement. I kinew she knew better though!!!!!

Yeah, I don't think the fat person would like it if you said that. Lol. I just think that to myself and say, no, you look great. WTH are you supposed to say, especially if you know the person would get angry or upset about it. :dunno:

There have been a few times when I have said, well that other dress looked better or maybe something like, I don't really think that's your color. There is also, the cut of that dress just doesn't flatter your figure. :D

Indeed some are like gold while others are just common ore.

disclosure-movie-1-638.jpg

Forum List

Back