Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

Where is his rights in your dank world? He has called them on their bullshit, it's you who are the fascists and want opposition to speech shut up.
No one has a right to behave this way.

Says who ? The reporter had no right to say when he was asked to leave. Go look at Obama. He treated reporters way worse if they ever got a chance to talk to him.
Says who ?

The law, dope.

No one has the right to physically assault another.

The law also says one has a right not to be harassed. The constitution doesn't give the press the right to break the law, and it does not excuse them from the consequences. dope.
So a person running for public office is HARASSED when a report is asking them a question. Ok. :eusa_eh:

Got to put in context. Say you Bodeca and your significant other are out eating. You are running for office where you live and I'm a reporte who found all your posts here and I have been dogging you about it for days and now, I got you your kid and partner covered and I'm leaning over your kid blasting machine gun questions at you and your partners while your kid is freaked out. Now, later on will you explain to your child that I was with the press and it's my right to stalk yall, or would you be explaining that everyone has their limits, and while it's my right to pester you, it's your right not to be pestered so that's why you whipped my ass?

Face the truth, Trump has instigated an attack on the 1st., A. that being his attacks on a free press, which biddable neo fascists support and echo.
Where is his rights in your dank world? He has called them on their bullshit, it's you who are the fascists and want opposition to speech shut up.

Says who ? The reporter had no right to say when he was asked to leave. Go look at Obama. He treated reporters way worse if they ever got a chance to talk to him.
Says who ?

The law, dope.

The law also says one has a right not to be harassed. The constitution doesn't give the press the right to break the law, and it does not excuse them from the consequences. dope.

The law doesn't make an allowance for battery as a remedy for harassment.

Says who ?

The law, dope.

Bit it does. Had that been an avrage guy or gal the story would be about anpolitition who beat up a stalker. Same if it was a democrat. I don't care who one is, gay streight, democrat republican, black white whatever, the law does not give anyone a right to do stupid shit and not suffer the outcome. The press has gotten people hurt and killed with their bullshit and it's time to reigns them in. Sure, they are protected by the constitution, just like I can yell fire in a theatre, it's my right, it's not my right to not be held accountable for the outcome. In this case a reporter who could've get a real gig got his ass whipped. Big deal. Buy him some glasses and tell him to fuck off. Since the guy handily won his election this is really a non issue. Democrats lost all the special elections so, yay Trump. I guess.

Says who ?

The law, dope.

Bit it does. Had that been an avrage guy or gal the story would be about anpolitition who beat up a stalker. Same if it was a democrat. I don't care who one is, gay streight, democrat republican, black white whatever, the law does not give anyone a right to do stupid shit and not suffer the outcome. The press has gotten people hurt and killed with their bullshit and it's time to reigns them in. Sure, they are protected by the constitution, just like I can yell fire in a theatre, it's my right, it's not my right to not be held accountable for the outcome. In this case a reporter who could've get a real gig got his ass whipped. Big deal. Buy him some glasses and tell him to fuck off. Since the guy handily won his election this is really a non issue. Democrats lost all the special elections so, yay Trump. I guess.
Bit it does

It doesn't. That's why he was charged, dope.

Says who ?

The law, dope.

Bit it does

It doesn't. That's why he was charged, dope.

Ooooo, what amounts to a stupid noise violation and some restitution. Ooooo, I would gladly pay the same to vent my frustrations on a member of generation cupcake.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Liberal media can dish it out...but can't take it.
A verbal (or written) assault does not justify a physical assault. That's why he is now going to court.
Sure it does. Sometimes a fucking ass whipping is the answer.
Jimmys Crack Corn

There was a similar confrontation between jock jabber Jim Rome and Rams quarterback Jim Everett. Being a regular guy instead of some sensitivitarian, Rome didn't press charges.

Though he denies it, the beatdown made Jim Rome's career. Expect snowflake jurinalist Ben Jacob to get his own show on Nothing-Burger Cafe.

People can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
We Don't Need No Stinking Badgers

The press thinks its name gives it the right to pressure. They bait and harass people, invading privacy and provoking a punch in the mouth. When one of their victims mans up to them, they scurry off and screech at us about their self-rewarded image as the Voice of the People
Actually they call the police, and have the jerk cited for assault and now he has to appear in court. to face charges

Jacobs was trespassing, not presspassing.

Says who ?

The law, dope.

So a person running for public office is HARASSED when a report is asking them a question. Ok. :eusa_eh:

Got to put in context. Say you Bodeca and your significant other are out eating. You are running for office where you live and I'm a reporte who found all your posts here and I have been dogging you about it for days and now, I got you your kid and partner covered and I'm leaning over your kid blasting machine gun questions at you and your partners while your kid is freaked out. Now, later on will you explain to your child that I was with the press and it's my right to stalk yall, or would you be explaining that everyone has their limits, and while it's my right to pester you, it's your right not to be pestered so that's why you whipped my ass?
It's still illegal for me to assault you, you know.

People can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
We Don't Need No Stinking Badgers

The press thinks its name gives it the right to pressure. They bait and harass people, invading privacy and provoking a punch in the mouth. When one of their victims mans up to them, they scurry off and screech at us about their self-rewarded image as the Voice of the People
Actually they call the police, and have the jerk cited for assault and now he has to appear in court. to face charges

Jacobs was trespassing, not presspassing.
Nope.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Liberal media can dish it out...but can't take it.
A verbal (or written) assault does not justify a physical assault. That's why he is now going to court.
Birdbrains Prefer Worms

That unnatural law reveals the Liblizards' true goal. They know how forcing men to put up with harassment by depriving us of the only effective means of stopping it is a form of humiliation and emasculation. They want us to submit and never confront them as they push past us on their road to power.
White American Men are no longer the best adapted. Life, the world, reality, has changed.
When Sheep Become Rams

It's been changed by a few vicious snakes with the power to change it. Emasculation has not been a natural process. It's not the way it is, it's the way it's been made to be. It can be changed back just as easily.

Says who ?

The law, dope.

It's still illegal for me to assault you, you know.

But in many cases, not if I'm asking for it. You and your family have a right not to be pestered by my shit.

The reporter did nothing wrong. There's nothing to have justified this except for irrational hatred.

Forum List

Back